“Alice just had a few visions of her and we don’t know what they mean,” Esme hoped her explanation would help. Aurora wasn’t a problem at the moment, “but I  do wonder who told you.” She was curious, she really didn’t know who told them about Aurora.

“Isabella.” Caius jabbed a finger her way, everyone heads snapping towards the girl who was picking at her nails and staring out the window, Rosalie had a mind to smash her skull through the glass with how the girl seemed to pretend she didn’t hear herself being called out.

“Oh really.” Rosalie smiled, she had a reason to attack now.

“Yeah, why did you think we visited so early? To see Isabella?” Marcus almost wanted to scoff, he’ll die before deciding to see that girl earlier than planned.

“Isabella, was just worried and wanted our input on the matter,” Aro laughed, “how sweet.” He was talking like he was speaking to children, so condescending in a calmly matter it enraged Rosalie.

“Well nice of you to come by, we didn’t need any of you.” Carlisle grimaced at Rosalie’s word choice but nodded in agreement.

“Well handle it, and when it becomes too much of a problem you’ll be informed.” Esme was uncomfortable, feeling slightly unnerved with the way everything was going, she needed to check on Aurora, make sure the Volturi didn’t send a guard to attack the poor girl.

“We just sent a guard to check on the problem.” That confirmed it, a guard was watching her, and she needed to check, the girl didn’t deserve to hurt and she wouldn’t allow it.

“I need to go.” Esme backed away, pulling herself from Carlisle gripped, she couldn’t breath, and that's saying a lot, she wasn’t supposed to breathe but she felt like she needed to, her nerves going wild as she stormed out the living room.

“I hope Dear Esme is okay.” Aro smiled, he knew she was probably ready to toss herself off another cliff and that amused him, the Cullens seemed attached to another human.

“Yes.” Marcus merely shrugged, he also needed to leave, wasn’t interested in what was happening, didn’t feel like he needed to be here at the moment and would rather wait on the plane.

“Well,” Aro gave a smile to Alice, his hand out towards her with eager fingers telling her that it wasn’t a request, it was a demand and she was very reluctant to fulfill.

“Sure?” She didn’t want to, but because of Bella she had to give away information that they didn’t need to know about.

“Bella, you're so dead once they leave.” Rosalie made sure to whisper that to the girl, they were giving away information that wasn’t .

She ignored Rosalie, angry in her own way, she was hoping the Volturi would step in and do something but she realized that Aurora would have to know some things in order for that to happen, her easy way has now turned into the the hard way, but she’ll do it right the next time.

“Thank you, it seems this human is really a problem but we can’t do anything as of right now.” Aro frowned, he didn’t think a human was strong enough to end a whole coven of vampires, but Alice’s never is wrong unless someone or something changes.

“We’ll leave it all up to you Carlisle but we’ll need a steady update on the human.” Aro nodded, he liked that idea, he was quite curious about the human, a weak being that wouldn’t stand a chance against them would end an entire coven? The human could be useful and he hoped the Cullens would call them to retrieve them when the time is right.

“Thank you, I’ll have it all under control.” That was a lie, Calisle couldn’t even get near the girl without the curses of Charlie being thrown at him, and the screams the poor girl would give when he touched her.

“Let’s go,” Aro waved his hand, “and Bella, immortality suits you dear.” He smirked, he quite enjoyed the jealousy the girl was going through, all three of them found it amusing how she was throwing a tantrum over being forgotten when that was the best course, she wouldn’t want anything to happen to her dear father, now would she.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~