17: Eleven-eleven

Normally the two would have went in and join the others but Rushia didn't liked the crowd and Marine was still hesitant from her chase earlier on.
Ending them with each others' company on the balcony with the dotted sky as their watcher.

The two had been talking for so long that both lost track at the time.
A second after getting on the railing with her legs dangling from the balcony, Marine checked her phone, the time was exactly set to four ones (11:11)

The red-haired immediately shut her phone then stayed quiet for a while, it left Rushia on a string of confusion.
She did turned on the screen back to look at the time. The small girl took another peek to see it set on 11:13 "Did you.. perhaps made a wish?"

Now the red-haired turned to her, staying silent with a thin line before she replied with the line slowly curving upwards. "Yup. I'll just have to wait for you to fulfill it."
Her words caught Rushia in a surprise. "What is?"

The small girl's thin eyebrows lift up, eyes observing the red-haired's lips while ears were full in.
"Don't people say it doesn't come true when you tell it to someone else?." Marine turned her body to face Rushia, her legs still dangling but she now had a floor to catch her.

Rushia shifted her weight to the left leg, her right brow also shifting downwards while the other lifted. "Oh c'mon, do you really still believe in that?" Marine gave her a shrug before getting down from the railing, approaching Rushia with her hands behind her, head lowered.

Marine stood still once she got to Rushia, nearing her face further until there was only an inch gap.
It gave Rushia a chill of deja vu as her her body tense up with heat once again from Marine's actions.

The red-haired lowered her eyes to the floor, quietly humming to herself as she puzzle through her memory.
"What was it that i wished for?.. Ah!- I got it!" Her head quickly lifted, startling Rushia in her place.

The childish grin on Marine turned to a playful one with her eyes narrowing "I'd very much like for us to be you and i." Her tone suddenly softed to one laced with sweet honey as dust of Rushia's eye color crept onto her own face.

Rushia stood there still, her confusion dropping to an endless void, questions flying everywhere but she only let out one which seems like a decent response. "What exactly do you mean?"

The red-haired only locked eyes with her, head backing away to give space between them. A gloved finger of hers brushed the strands blocking the beautiful sight of Rushia's face, setting the mint hair around Rushia's helix.

The small girl couldn't react nor think about a way to react, she only stood there, letting Marine do whatever she pleased. Marine turned her eyes back to lock with Rushia's, with the moonlight hitting Marine's back, it created a shadow over her face making her eyes seem brighter with a certain glint on it.

Marine's hand found its way on Rushia's chin, lifting her head up. "You know.. I've always wanted to know everything about you. Even the dumb little things." The words stuck on Rushia's throat were left to dry within, not finding the effort to try escape from her glossed lips.

Marine cupped both Rushia's hands, lifting both up just slightly lower from their eyes for the both of them to still peek through the other side.
"I thought it was unfair that i hadn't met you earlier in this life."

Her thumb made a circular motion on the small girl's hand, lightly squeezing it. "So for all the time we have left, i wish to spend them with you." "You know i won't be able to understand you if you aren't direct to me, right?" Rushia teased the redhead, though she knew well what the other meant.

Her teasing seemed to be effective as the latter's body temperature rose to a burning flame. With all the courage she mustered on that exact moment, her face leaned closer to the smaller girl's, also causing it to burn. "I-.. I do, very much love you. Too."