2: Senchou's sketch pad

Feeling the light weight of drowsiness, Rushia leaned her head on Pekora's shoulder. The movie played on the laptop went on for almost two hours and yet it was still far from being finished.

While the two were cooped up on watching the long film, Marine took the time to get herself feeling fresh before lazing around. Leaving her phone on one of the empty shelves when it suddenly rang.

Rushia got up from the couch she snuggled on to check where the sound came from while Pekora kept her eyes on the screen, occupied with the movie. After a short while of scanning the place in search of the device, she found it then checked the open screen to see it as an unregistered number.

Rushia walked towards the bathroom, knocking on the door as drops of water hit the floor hard on the other side. "Marine someone is calling you!" "Does it say who?" Though the shower water ran loud, Marine's voice was heard clearly.

"No." Rushia took another glance at the open screen, making sure it was indeed an unregistered number.
"Ah- hold up!" The shower's faucet turned to a stop, Rushia shifted her weight as she waits in silence.

The door's knob slowly turned, opening a little for Marine to peak through. Between the small gap, Rushia handed the phone over to Marine, the latter took it, shutting the door as she tapped the screen to start the call.

Rushia could still hear Marine's voice on the other side. She couldn't help but wonder who was it, resulting in her eavesdropping.

"Ah, right- sorry..."

"No, i don't think so."

"Yeah, i can come. No worries."

The more Rushia listened on, the more her curiosity grew. "Is she going out with someone? Wait- why do i even care?.." She weakly shook her, heading back to the couch and getting comfortable with Pekora.

She was greeted by a jumpscare from the movie they watched, causing her to slightly jump in place but not enough for her heart to come out of her chest. With her eyes still on screen and an eyebrow raised, Pekora asked, "What was that about?"

"Huh?"

"You were listening, weren't you?" Pekora's amber eyes turned to narrow at Rushia. "What- No!" Her words were too known by Pekora that the blue-haired didn't took it and just turned to focus on the movie instead.
_______________________________________

The absurd noise coming from the device beside her told her clear that it was time to get up but her body grew attached to the luckily soft bed she had. Her drowsiness led her unaware of her surroundings, too unaware to hear the door lightly open.

Her ears barely caught the light steps hitting the room's floor. The quiet noise gradually neared then stopped to silence, next thing Rushia felt was a finger playfully poking her cheek. "Get up, butterfly."

The voice was soft to the ears, like a mother adoring her newborn sleep tight. Though she was enticed, her body insisted on staying. "Five more minutes..." Rushia rolled her body over to face the wall as she groaned.

"We're gonna be late if you don't get up." The voice let out a giggle, finger still on the small girl's face. "If you don't get up, i'll make you." Will she? For whatever reason, the person's words sounded empty but ignoring the threat became one of Rushia's biggest regret.

While her body was curled up on the sheets, arms went around to wrap her legs and back, pulling her in upwards.
The sleepy girl peaked through circled eyes to be greeted with Marine's face, a smug stretched on her face.

Not a second had passed and her whole body tense up with heat, embarrassed at the situation she currently was in. "W-WAIT! PUT ME DOWN! I'LL GET UP NOW!" Rushia panicked in Marine's hold.