🤍 t w e n t y t h r e e 🖤

previously

Minho laughs at how he is torturing the boys. Nothing is actually wrong, the older boy is just playing around with them. As he said, they just need to wait for him to show up. How is he going to show up? Well... he first of all wants something.. or more specifically someone. Maybe you can guess right? Well let us see.

minmin hyung🖤
come meet me behind the thunderous café, don't tell the others or we'll have a long talk my love~
read at 15:31

The older sent the message and waited. While waiting.. do you think you guessed who Minho texted right? Is the text obvious enough? Or just the contact name? :). The older waited around 2 minutes before he heard shuffling coming from around the corner of the café. He turned to look at where the noise was coming from only to be met with a smiling squirrel boy. Minho smiles back and opens his arms widely to allow the squirrel boy in for a hug. Jisung takes this as a sign to hug the older and runs up to him, fitting right into the olders arms. "Why were you being soo obviously needy hyung?" Jisung asks giggling at the olders actions. "Wow, you really know me well hannie." Minho acts surprised making the younger giggle more. He loves listening to those heavenly giggles. They just sound amazing to him. Nothing else can be as amazing as those giggles he has. Minho just ruffles Jisungs hair and hugs him tighter. "I'm glad you are here sweetcheeks." Minho says sweetly and even sickly. "And i'm glad i can be here for you hyung." Jisung says in a little mumble. The two remain in a position of hugging for a while until they decide that they should probably go to the others. "Channie hyung will probably try to kill you." Jisung jokes around with Minho as the older acts scared. The two start walking to where the others are. A beautiful view coming into sight as they get closer. Once they were close enough, the two saw the football field, or at least more like a field. There were some flowers like lilys and roses around the field which made the whole scene even more beautiful then it already was. What made it even more beautiful was the snow around the field that was covering all those roses and lilys. The two smiled at the sight and walked in through the gate. They talked a little and as they got closer to the actual position of the other boys they could see all of them jumping around and playing with snow. Chan very concerned at how Changbin kept getting huge snowballs throwing them right into Hyunjins face while Jeongin was chasing Felix and Seungmin around screaming "foxy". The two looked at eachother and smiled brightly. At one point they even started laughing at how idiotic and chaotic their friends are. Jisung held Minhos hand and ran over to the others. "Guess who i have with me" Jisung said wiggling his eyebrows in a weird way. They all turn around and see Minho with Jisung. A silence falls upon them and then in a second they all burst out laughing like the weirdos they are.

Everybody laughs and giggles as they start fighting and throwing snowballs at eachother. At this point everything was pure chaos. Hyunjin was basically suffocating Jeongin by making him carry Hyunjin around. Chan and Felix were making angels because that's what Felix wanted. Felix wants Chan does. Changbin and Seungmin were laughing at eachother while making a snowman and using the carrot, well half the carrot Minho threw at Changbin to make the nose of the snowman. Minho and Jisung were chasing eachother around with snowballs, well Minho was chasing Jisung around but the younger was running out of stamina the more he was being chased around. Jisung was running as far as he could but he accidentally stepped too deep in the snow and in no second to spare he found himself face planting into the snow. He quickly takes his face out of the snow and turns around to rather have his back on the snow. It was freezing cold so his nose was very red now. Minho slowly approached and saw how the younger looked. He wanted to burst out laughing but instead he got another idea. He slowly moved closer to the younger he was now able to see his face. Jisung had his eyes closed and his nose was very red by now. Minho then decided to surprise Jisung by climbing on top of him. The older carefully approached closer and closer, he put his legs in between the youngers hips and then slowly sat down on his belly. "Ahhh!" Jisung shouts, but kind of quietly as he is taken by surprise. The younger opens his eyes and is faced with Minho right on him. This makes the younger blush immediately. However, he felt like that wasn't enough. He then used his hands to push the older right on him. Maybe a bit too close? Why is that? Well... because Minhos lips had met Jisungs lips just then. Minho was caught off guard for a small second before he went on into kissing the younger. Jisung didn't know what to do, he panicked for a second before he closed his eyes and kissed back. Their lips met and they slowly kissed, it wasn't a steamy or lust like kiss it was more like a type of "i love you" kiss but they don't want to say that. Just yet. Their lips were moving at the same pace, Minho bit onto the youngers bottom lip to allow acces for his tongue but Jisung was shy and quickly pushed the older away. Minho smiled and just pecked the younger on the lips a few more times as around his cheeks too. "You're soo cute hannie" Minho said with a soft smile while looking at the younger in front of him. Jisung was shy to the point where his cheeks turned crimson red. Minho just cooed at the youngers cuteness and in a moment of comfortable silence he put his hand on Jisungs cheek as he slowly caressed it. "GUYS, WE GOTTA GO AND WATCH MOVIES NOW, COME ON FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE!" They both heard Chan shouting a few feet away from them. The eldest couldn't see them as they were literally covered in snow and sat on the snow itself. Jisung tried to get up but before he got to do that Minho put his hands on both sides of his head. He basically pinned him to the ground but that being snow. He slowly leaned in and just said. "Where do you think you are going?" Minho asked in a seducing tone. Jisung gulped and tried to look away but Minho just smirked. He leaned closer to the younger up to the point where he was right next to his ear.