🤍 o n e 🖤

as the night sky calmed on the face of the earth, my tears were threating to come out. nothing happened, nothing at all. i just wanted a shoulder to lay on, i just wanted comfort. but i never got it... at least that's what i thought so.

as soon as i looked up at the now crimson like sky i felt tears staining my cheeks, i quickly tried to wipe them off with the paws of my sweater until i heard a soft voice.

" hey, are you ok?"

i quickly looked up, i even forgot to wipe my now crystal like tear stained cheeks. as i looked up, i met with... those eyes, the eyes that later on always gave me the comfort i never had.

"hannie" said the yet unknown latter

i then heard light footsteps coming towards me, i got scared for a second but then i thought of how i heard my name being called. that's when i realized, that person was the only person that ever truly cared about me...

Lee Minho

"are you okay, hannie?" Minho said in a soft tone but with very worried eyes

"i- um.. you don't need to worry hyung.. i um- i'm fine, yes." Han said, not actually sure if he was saying the truth

"hannie, you know you can't lie to me." Minho now said with a more serious tone

"but i swear i'm not!" i tried convincing him, but who am i kidding? Lee Minho knows me for the longest time i can think about. he helped me whenever i needed it and knows me best compared to my other friends.

as han finished his sentence, minho walked closer. soon enough a very quiet but at the same time loud scream was heard

"AHH, HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" han screamed as loud as he could but not exactly as he was tired after crying like that

the older reached closer and soon took the younger in his hands bridal style which scared the life out of him

"be quiet, people are trying to rest, do you understand me, han jisung?" minho said, it felt like there was no emotion as the older spoke

han was taken aback, you may ask why? well that's because this is the first time in years when minho calls the younger by his full name. that's when he knows the older is mad but not that he would scream at him, more like mad worried because han is lying to him about how he truly feels.

though, the problem is, not even han understands why he feels like this, his mind is full of questions that can not be answered anytime soon. the younger needs some comfort and minho is there to give it.

as minho carries han carefully to his office something slips out of the olders mouth that leaves the both shocked...

"my sweet squirrel, what are you doing to me?" it was more of a whisper but the older immediately noticed how the younger reacted, he tried to shrugg it off and act like nothing happened meanwhile...

the boy in the olders hands was blushing to the point where his whole face was crimson red but he was lucky that it was quite dark in the building otherwise the older would have seen his now blood crimson red flushed cheeks.

the walk to minho's office was quiet, not uncomfortable quiet but more like a very calm and relaxing quiet.

as the boys arrived in the olders office, minho sat the young boy on his comfy sofa and then proceeded in saying one thing and one thing only.

"han jisung, listen to me, and very carefully. from now on, you will never lie to me, i will not force an answer out of you because i do not want to do that, but i want you to talk to me when you feel like that again. even if you don't understand the feeling come to me." minho said in one breath but very clearly so the younger actually listens to him and understands the message he is trying to convey to him.

"but.. what if you have a meeting? you're a CEO i can't just barge in and drag the CEO of the company out, can i?" han now said with a more serious but concerned tone.

"yes, you will barge in and take me because i allow you to. but only you." minho said with his eyes right on the younger, "understand what i'm saying, sweetcheeks?" minho said with a still stern look on his face.

"sweetcheeks?" han thought to himself.. he could not say anything other than just nod, words did not want to come out of his pretty mouth, all that was travelling back and forwards in his head was the petname "sweetcheeks"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

but before going on with the story, shall we go to how this started and get to know more about our couple?

a/n: hiii people, this is what came to my mind while listening to stray kids, this first chapter took me under 20 minutes to write, i just went with the flow but i'll try to make an actual story line haha. also i want to remind everyone that will hopefully read this , this is only fiction, nothing here is meant to harm the idols themselves and i'm in no way assuming their sexuality, this is just for fun and entertainment, none of these things that are about to happen are real, these are just things that happen in my head so you can take the characters as other people if you wish ☺. anyway i feel like how i wrote this is very cringe and i'm sorry for the long a/n as well but yea i just wanted to leave this here, i'll edit later after school. anyway stay safe people and i'll see you later 😃😃

also this is 992 words :)