🤍 t h r e e 🖤

"my squirrel, i hate it when you lie to me."

not even a second later after minho had thought that to himself he heard a slight ring and his ears perked up to check the notifications on his phone.

little squirrel💕
hii hyung, i wanted to ask if you could pick me up after so i can quicly go shopping for some other stuff for my dorm. it's fine if you can't though i understand ☺.
sent at 8:30

                                                minmin hyung🖤
                  ok i'll be there just tell me the time.

little squirrel💕
oh ok, i think around 12 will be good, as that's when i have lunch so i'll have some time to sort all things out. AHHH I NEED TO GO I'LL BE LATE TO CLASS. LOVE YOU HYUNG 💕💕💕💕.

minmin hyung🖤
ok then, u idiot ✨
I love you too
I love you|
I love|
I'll see u :)
read at 8:48

all that went in the olders head now is if the younger realised that he had told the older he loves him or he didn't even realise. thus it would not be a surprise because they boy was going to be late anyway. "this fool"  the older sighed with a small laugh.

han pov:

huh, what, why did i type that, i bet he thinks i'm weird now. the younger sighed frustrated at his own text but soon after he heard his name being called from inside the class and he soon got ready to enter.

author's pov:

"ok class listen up, today we have a new student coming and i want you guys to be as respectful as you can and don't try and make fun of him like your usual, understood?" the teacher had conveyed to the students that were either bickering, having arguments or just chit chatting in general. he sighed and then went on with saying the boys name.

"Han Jisung you may come in now"

han pov:

i heard my name and i hurriedly put my phone in my pocket forgetting to put it more safely so it doesn't fall out then i rushed inside. as i was walking in all i could see was eyes, all eyes were on me. it made me feel like i must not do anything wrong or embarass myself because then i would want to dig a hole and hide myself in there forever. i sighed clenching my fists and trying to calm my anxiety that was getting worse and worse by the minute.

"students, this is your new classmate, Han Jisung. take care of him. do you mind saying a few things about yourself before sitting down?" the teacher asked me in a dull tone and i raised my eyes from the floor, a quick nod and then i gulped as quietly as i could.

"Hello, i'm Han Jisung, i'm 19 years old. i hope you can take care of me!" i bowed my head and i could hear people laughing but i decided to shrugg it off even though i felt as bad as i looked.

"ok then han, you may sit down next to Lee Felix, Felix raise your hand up." the teacher told me and the boy called felix. soon enough a hand went up and waved around. as i looked at the owner of the hand i could see a smiley and cute boy with amazingly beautiful laid out freckles. he looked like a sunshine, just the human version.