🤍 t w e l v e 🖤

previously

"remember what i wrote in my caption? let's make it real now and here" he softly whispered into hans ear. han could feel the olders breath get closer and closer to his cheek.

he was now crimson red and in a blink of a second the olders lips were on his cheeks. he could feel them getting more and more hot that he thought they were burning.

minho kissed the youngers cheek very sweetly and then made his way to his forehead. he kissed that one even more sweetly.

he pulled away and just said.

"you are soo sweet hannie, just like honey"

...

hans cheeks were now flushed crimson red. the olders words made him feel weak. he felt that his legs were shaking and he couldn't stand peoperly.

minho took a notice of that and decided that it should be better to ask the younger if he can carry him before doing it and surprising him even more.

"hannie do you want me to carry you?" he asked eyeing him up and down.

"y-yes.." han said in a very soft voice that it could go unheard very fast.

once minho got the answer he wanted, he then let his arms hang loosely at his sides. then he bent his knees slightly and allowed han to sneak his hands over his shoulders.

he then reached straight back while he had his arms underneath hans legs and soon after he slowly and carefully raised han up by straightening his legs.(i definitely did not just search on google how to give a piggyback ride 👀)

han rested his head on the olders shoulder and dozed off to sleep meanwhile minho carried him to his house.

yes, minho walked to his house and didn't go with the car. that was just because he lived 3 houses away from the company and he didn't want to wake the younger up.

finally, they reached minhos house. he carefully and quietly opened the door so the younger didn't wake up. he could hear han snore and he swore that he wanted to kiss him soo badly but he couldn't.

once they were inside the house, soonie, doongi and dori started meowning loudly.

"my lovelies, papa is sleeping so please be quiet will you?" he said in a soft and quiet tone. 

from the looks of it the cats understood what he meant as they stopped and made their way into the gigantic living room.

he smiled and went on his way to his bedroom.  minho then placed han very carefully on his king sized bed and made sure the younger was tucked in fully so he wasn't cold.

minho then tip toed very quietly out the room leaving the young squirrel boy sleep soundly.

as he finally got downstairs he decided to feed the cats that were resting on the couch next to the fluffy rug he has.

minho finally finished feeding them. it was 10 minutes later. he was very bored so he decided to post something on instagram.

leeleemi