🤍 n i n e 🖤

previously

"my squirrel, you are starting to drive me crazy" luckily jisung was fast asleep... or he thought so..

...

yes, han wasn't asleep. the minute the older came back from taking a shower, the younger awoke.

once minho had laid down on the bed the younger immediately closed his eyes. he was trying to hold in his scream or any of the sort.

and now, here we are, minho is hugging jisung. meanwhile jisung is squealing and screaming on the inside as the older just pecked his forehead.

what made the younger react like this was minhos sentence that kept repeating in his head...

"my squirrel, you are starting to drive me crazy"

that sentence... it kept going on repeat in the youngers head, it was hard for him to fall asleep but he eventually did.

6:40 am

the alarm started ringing and jisung groaned loudly. he slowly opened one of his eyes and slammed the clock off the nightstand. that was what he would usually do. but then, it came to him. he was not in his own dorm. he was in minho's house.

"SHIT, THAT WASN'T EVEN MINE!" jisung yelled out as he realised his mistake. then he thought again, minho was sleeping.

or that's what he thought so. he facepalmed himself as he shouted soo loudly just because of the alarm.

as the young boy was cursing himself out, a chuckle was heard at the door. jisung looked and he was met with a teasing minho.

"wow wow, you really make a big fuss in the morning hannie, don't you?" minho smirked and laughed at jisung.

jisung was now blushing, he was beyond embarassed and did not have anything to say. he was quiet and soon he also started laughing.

"OH WAIT! I WAS MEANT TO GO TO MY DORM AT 6 NOT 6:40!" "OMG I'M GONNA BE LATE!!!" "MY LESSONS START AT 7:30!" jisung then cried out and you could see he was panicked.

minho came closer, in one blink he was hugging the younger boy, he then whispered something into his ear.

"calm down hannie, hyung will help you" minho said in such a soft tone that he could even feel han melting into his embrace.

6:55

the two were now in minho's car, the older was driving meanwhile han was scrolling through instagram posts.

a few seconds later a post popped up on his home page. he was shocked... it was a post by the user @leeleemi.. yes, it was minho's post of the younger sleeping in the backseat.

"HYUNG, WHY DID YOU POST A PICTURE OF ME SLEEPING ON YOUR INSTA ACCOUNT?!" jisung yelled... again, for like the tenth time today.

"you really yell a lot, you know that right?" minho asked still unphased but you could hear him chuckling.

"that's not the point hyungggg!!" jisung whined at minho and then the older just broke into laughter.

"ok ok. i just found you cute. plus my account needs some brightness in it. it's all full of promotions and stuff. but mainly because you were cute" minho said while looking at the road.

"o-oh, thanks~" jisung felt happy hearing that soo he thanked the older.

minho was confused to why he thanked him but he was happy to see jisung smile brightly.

7:00am

at last they arrived at jisungs destination, his dorm. the younger had to rush but before he did...