🤍 f o u r t e e n 🖤

previously

"my love, oh. look at you, you look like a disaster but yet you look amazing and stunning anyways." a soft voice said to him. yes, it was none other than minho.

as soon as he heard that voice, he looked up. he saw the smile that made him forget everything for a second or longer.

he was still sobbing but it was less than before. minho was stood in front of him. as soon as the older opened his arms wide, he jumped.

han jumped into the olders hands. minho hugged him tightly while han was koala hugging him. the older then started rubbing cricles on his back.

and soon enough, the younger had calmed down and even fell asleep. it's like minhos shoulder was one of his safe places too.

everybody watched in shock. even their friends. they knew that minho could help but they didn't exactly thing that it would be that fast and he could even fall asleep.

hans teacher and other students watched amazed at how fast the older calmed him down.

minho then whispered into hans ear.

"sleep well my love, minmin hyung is here for you. i love you soo much my squirrel boy. i hate it when you cry."

...

minho looked at the shocked people around him. all that was on his mind was what made his squirrel like this.

what made him cry soo badly and not allow him to properly speak. he knows it must have been something that affected him badly.

while holding the younger tightly he gently and carefully went over to felix.

"what happened?" minho asked in a quite tone. right now his voice seemed harsh and serious. no more softness.

"umm.. we were getting paired up for our opening competition and then we finally got to ji's group. the people in his group were Ari and Younghoon. after that he zoned out an-" felix was saying until he got cut off by minho.

"i need you to change his group right now." he said. it was very harsh and you could tell the male was angry.

" oh.. sorry sir. i can't do that. the group has already been chosen and put in the system..." the teacher said quietly. she was geniunely scared of minho.

"I JUST NEED YOU TO PUT HIM OUT OF THE FREAKING GROUP THAT LEFT HIM IN A BAD STATE IN THE PAST!" minho snapped. he shouted loudly that everybody looked at him.

"m-mi-min... stop..please" the younger in his embrace said while flinching.

"oh.. sorry hannie." minho said once he knew he messed up.

"h-hyung.. don't worry, i'll find a way to deal with it. just like i did in the past.. hah.." jisung reassured the older.

minho didn't seem reassured. he seemed rather angry but he was holding it in. he didn't want to worry or get on jisungs nerves.

the others were confused. they wanted to know the connection between Younghoon, Ari and Jisung. how did the three know eachother? both minho and jisung mentioned the past. how jisung handled something in the past and how they left him in a bad state?

jisung slowly fell back asleep on the olders shoulder. it was a cute sight and felix cooed. minho was looking at jisung with heart eyes. you could tell the older was calm as soon as he saw him.

"i'm sorry for snapping on you. it's just that i'm worried about him. he has went through soo much and there are times where i can't just come out of nowhere." minho said in an apologetic quiet tone.