•Part twenty eight

warning : abuse and drugs

"If you loved us so much, why weren't you here? If you knew you were going to miss us, why leave in the first place? You left us with nothing, you left mum with nothing and she had to deal with me and Tyler by herself." You said. "She had no one."

"Marlene, I understand you are upset-" your father started.

"Oh you bet I'm fucking upset. You left us! You had a full ass child that we had no clue about, what the fuck is wrong with you!" You yelled at him, you hated him right now. "I thought you changed, I thought you actually loved us.. I though you loved me."

"Marlene, I do love you, both of you! You don't know why I left, your mother was abusive to me-" your father was cut off by Tyler.

"That is such bullshit! Don't fucking come here and start lying to our faces, especially not about our mother who has been here for us since fucking day one!" Tyler yelled at him. "Do not make her feel like the bad person!"

"Son, I understand you are also upset but your mother did in fact hit me whenever I came home from work." Your father defended himself.

"Liar." You said and sat down in a chair.

"What did you just say?" Your father asked.

"I said you are a liar. Mum left for work straight when you came home because she was always on night shifts before you left." You said.

"You know nothing." You father spat at you and crouched down to your height, looking you right in the eye.

"Don't fucking get close to her like that." Tyler said and went to push him away from you but your father held a hand out to stop him.

"What is your problem with me, Marlene?" He touched your face and you slapped his hand away.

"You claim that mum abused you, you abandoned your own family. Who does that?" You said in disgust. "I actually had faith in you and I thought you were the same person I called my dad.. clearly I was wrong. You are dead to me now, I hate you."

With no hesitation whatsoever, your father slapped you across the face. This made you gasp out of shock and hold your face, Astrid was smirking in her seat and watching your sad hit you and Tyler jumped at him.

Tyler punched your dad right in the face multiple times until you had to step in and stop him, almost getting hit in the face as well.

You didn't say a word, you just grabbed onto Tyler's arm and left the classroom with him.

"I'm your father, don't run away from me!" Your father yelled at you and Tyler as the two of you made your way back to the common room.

"Mars wait. I'm so sorry, I'm sorry that you had to go through that. If I could, I would kill that son of a bitch." Tyler said and you wrapped your arms around your brother.

"Thank you but none of that was your fault, I'm sorry that I thought he was the same dad I knew. I'm sorry I wasted all my time on him." You said into his chest as three people approached the common room entrance as well.

"Oh hey." Neville Longbottom said.

"Hello!" Luna Lovegood said too.

"Hey, can we just get past quickly?" Ginny Weasley asked, you and Tyler moved out of the way.

"Sorry, we were just about to go inside as well." You said and opened the door for them and Tyler too, all five of you walking inside.

Everyone was still sat in the common room smoking weed when you walked in, Fred had a joint in his hand but he quickly gave it to Angelina when he saw Ginny walk in.

"Fred, I don't care if you are smoking weed. It's nothing unusual, the same for you, George." Ginny said, not looking at her older brothers and just heading straight up to her dorm with Neville and Luna.

"Take notes." Tyler whispered to you and sat back in his seat, making a cigarette for himself.

"Make me one." You told him out of nowhere, everyone turned to look at you now.

"You don't smoke." Cora said.

"Today can just be a one time thing then, I need to smoke and get things off of my mind." You said and sat down in Fred's lap.

Tyler chucked you a cigarette and Fred took it before you could get the chance to light it, he lit it for you though.

"Mars, weed isn't always the answer. We can go and talk about things if you want to, about why you ran out of the dorm with Tyler- " he noticed something on your face and became more alert, looking at you in worry. "And why you have a handprint on your face. How did you get that?"

"Doesn't matter, we can talk about everything later." You said and he sighed, handing you the cigarette.

•••

You had only smoked one cigarette before Fred dragged you out of the common room and to his dorm to talk.

You were annoyed because you kept on claiming that you didn't need to talk about anything but Fred denied that because Tyler had blood all over his hand which no one pointed out and you had a hand print on it.

"Why did you drag me out of there, I was having fun." You said and sat on the edge of Fred's bed.

"If you were having fun, you wouldn't be trying to drown your feelings out with weed." Fred said and walked over to you, standing in front of you. "Talk to me, tell me what is wrong."

"Nothings wrong, I just got hit that was all." You said and looked up at Fred who was towering over you.

"Oh yeah? By who?" He asked.

You stayed silent trying to think of who could have hit you, not wanting him to know it was your father.

Word count: 1020