Y/n: HeLlO mR. sOjU.. wHy YoU sAd~? I dOn'T kNoW~ nAn MoLla~~

Just as I was about to pick her up.

Ajumma: Yah!! Where are you leaving without paying?

She jumped out of nowhere startling me, also shouted almost breaking my ear drums.

Karan: Oh!! Sorry Ajumoni. How much is it?

Ajumma: Hm.. 

She looked at me up and down making me shift uncomfortably in my place. 

Ajumma: It's 17,000 KW.

Author: I found out one soju bottle costs around 1,700 KW. Since our lead chugged down around 10 bottles so calculating it costs 17,000 KW. I don't know if it's right though. Btw, it's around Rs. 1000

I nudged this girl to pay the lady. What!! I didn't even touch a single bottle. Why should I pay? I don't believe in lemme pay for you things.

She looked at me questioningly.

Karan: Pay her the money and let's leave.

She looked around.

Y/n: I dOn'T *hiccup* hAvE mY pUrSe *hiccup*.

Karan: Then why the heck did you drink so much?

Ajumma: Aigoo!! What a brat!! Yah!! How can you let your girlfriend pay? Be a gentlemen.

How does me paying for her makes me a "Gentlemen"?

I looked at both of them in disbelief. 

Finally paying her off, I took her inside "her" car since I didn't bring mine. I was just walking around and saw her grumpily walking inside. I didn't want her to get into trouble that's why I accompanied her.

Yes!!

Karan: I didn't even do anything still had to pay money.

I angrily mumbled to myself.

Y/n: I aM sO sIcK oF tHiS fAkEu LoVe!~~ fAkEu LoVe!!~~fAkEu LoVe!!

After hearing her non-stop blabbering, witnessing her puking all over the way, almost jumping out of the window shouting nonsense.. *sigh* we finally reached her home.

Did I mention how we "almost" got into an accident because she kicked my hands while I was handling the steering?

"I am never helping her ever again."

Standing at the gate of her house, I called Minnie using her phone.

"Who keeps her password 1234?"

She came out with Jungkook.

Minnie: Hey!! Thankyou so much for bringing her back. Hope she didn't trouble you.. much..