Micro army adventure : Jin birthday live

I know this is late but enjoy it anyways 😅

Jin is celebrating his birthday with army in Vlive,still in la though… The micro army who’s taking care by BTS members walk to Seokjin’s cake and climbing it.

As she reached to the top of the cake,she saw a massive chopsticks grabbed the cake and micro army was on it!

“Oh no…” she said as her view is only Jin’s mouth coming closer and it opened like a cave.

“SEOKJIN PLEASE DON’T!!!!!!!!!” she yelled. What will happen to the micro army,is he notice her and will the micro army become one of his meal?

Good ending

Seokjin stopped moving the chopsticks as he heard a tiny voice somewhere.It's definitely micro army but where is she?

"JIN I'M ON THE PIECE OF CAKE THAT YOU'RE GONNA EAT IT!"she yelled again and this time,louder than before.

Seokjin slowly lift the piece of cake to his eyes and he saw a tiny thing which was the micro army.

"Omg I almost eat my precious army,what have I done! I should be careful when I was eating now."

"It's okay birthday boy,I literally face with this situation almost everytime."she said.Seokjin put the chopsticks down and gently pick the micro army up,giving her the (literally) biggest kiss.

"You should continue what you doing in live cause I saw many armys were confused who are you talking." "Oh right!" Seokjin then place the micro army on his worldwide shoulder.

"Don't do anything unsafe okay?" "Okay!" and Jin continue eating his cake and the micro army just sitting on Jin's shoulder.

Bad ending

The massive idol doesn't notice her and he eating the cake that's including the poor micro army,having hard time dodging his teeth.

Seokjin gulp down his cake (and micro army) and continue to eat his cake,unaware the micro army who's now in his stomach and the acid is probably gonna kill her soon...