thirty-seven

On the second thought..here are three chapters. I will probably be busy for the time being but thank you for the endless support! I love yall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❗️smut scene ahead❗️

"I want to move in with you,"

He looked stunned for a second and tried to process your words just now.

"Are you serious? You're not playing with me right?"

You giggled at his reaction.

"On one condition,"

He pays attention to what you're saying next.

"All your shirts belong to me,"

He chuckled and gave a kiss to your lips.

"You can take my whole closet baby,"

His fingers then cradled the back of your neck, pushing your head forward to connect his mouth with yours deeper.

He slides his thigh between your skirt as you grind your desperate and aching pussy against the rough fabric of his shorts.

"God..I want you so bad." He whispered against the soft skin of your neck in a low voice, sending shivers down your spine.

"I want to feel you cum around me baby,"

His fingers crawled to the hem of your top before pulling it off you and toss the material to the floor before laying you back down for him to gawk at you, the white lace of your bra cupping your breasts perfectly and while his eyes trailed lower and smirk at your matching underwear.

It didn't take long before the white piece of material joined the rest of the clothes on the floor, leaving you only in your panties.

He moves his soft lips from your neck to your hard nipple and starts licking it and he rubs the other one with his thumb. Every time his lips touch your skin, you feel butterflies all over your body.

Jeonghan slides his fingers beneath the thin material of your underwear, pulling them aside to glide through the wetness of your folds.

"So wet for me huh?"

He slipped his hands under your knees so that he could place them on his shoulders delicately before he laid out on the bed with his face centimeters away from your nearly bare pussy.

He keeps his eyes steady on yours when he kisses your clit through your panties, tongue sticking out to add a warm, wet pressure against it. Your back arched and Jeonghan swiftly took off your last piece of clothing covering you.

Then he licks your slit, causing you to moan and take a fistful of his hair. You started to rock your hips, feeling his mouth working against your folds and circling your clit as you moaned his name.

Your upper body rises and then falls violently on the bed. Moaning and gasping desperately as his tongue plunges inside you.

He forms a tight hold on your waist, using it to pull you deeper into his mouth as his tongue swirls through you, tasting every drip you had. You pressed yourself closer to his face and continued to fuck yourself on his tongue.

Jeonghan runs his thumb rubbing over your clit and he's softly licking the sensitive skin of your inner thigh. Your orgasm is building up and he notices that by your moans that are getting even louder.

Your eyes clenched closed, your hips bucking faster and faster with his tongue deep between your folds before you come undone.

Jeonghan's tongue lapped up your juices as you caught your breath.

"Jeonghan," you breathed softly and pulled him by the nape of his neck into a kiss that took both of your breaths away.

He leads one of your hands to his clothed cock while not breaking the kiss, which is rock solid now, throbbing beneath your touch. He groaned when he felt your warm hand palming him, resting his forehead against yours as you squeezed his arm to give him a hint that you were impatient.

"Can't wait to feel you clenching around me,"

You clumsily reached for the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it up, fingers teasing his skin lightly to make him take the hint.

Jeonghan did. He pulled back momentarily and took the shirt off. Your breath hitched as his now half-naked figure.

Jeonghan chuckled darkly when he saw your eyes following his movement and staring at his body.

He pushed you to lay down again, only for you to quickly slip your hand again beneath his shorts to the feeling of his throbbing dick in your grasp had made you lose it.

He pulled his shorts down along with his boxers, revealing his cock that was now standing straight and hard in front of you. The tip was leaking pre-cum, and all you wanted to do was have him inside you.

You give it a few slow strokes and position yourself at the tip of his cock, the head touching your slit causing you to moan out.

"So desperate for me aren't you?"

He intertwined his fingers with yours and pushed your hand into the mattress next to your head as he slowly pushed his cock inside you.

You could hear the slick sound of how wet you were with each thrust and it made yourself full of arousal. Jeonghan quickly picked up his speed, unable to hold himself back. Your mouth was agape and your eyes squeezed shut as you focused on the feeling of him stretching you out. Moans after moans left you feeling the pleasure overwhelmed throughout your body.

Your hands fly from the back of his neck to his shoulders, stuttered cries out of you with every thrust.

Jeonghan's soft groans and pants escaping his lips had almost made you lose your sanity. It made your free hand find its way through the locks of his hair, pulling him down to you to have his lips on yours. One of Jeonghan's hands runs down to your body to wrap your thigh around his hips.

You bit on his lower lip and gently tugged on it, a thing that just turned him on even more and made Jeonghan's cock twitch.

The familiar feeling forming at the pit of your stomach, your hands tugging on his hair, your hips bucking more against his thrust. He moaned feeling your clench around his cock.

Your high hit you and you whimpered uncontrollably, your pussy clenching with each wave of pleasure that overtook you.

Your body shakes in his embrace while his fingers keep steady on your clit to elongate your orgasm. Then you feel his hot cum shoot up into you, making your pleasure wave last longer.

When you come back from your orgasm that feels like an eternity, Jeonghan is looking at you. His fingers remove the strands of hair covering your tired face and heavy pants leaving him. His hair was disheveled and ruined because of your fingers, stick to his forehead due to his sweat but he still looks good.

"Baby, hey, look at me," you did and right at his eyes that were looking at you endearingly which made your heart melt.

"I love you okay? I won't cheat on you,"