My back arches off the bed and my breathing hitches as I concentrate on coming — and I do, hard.

"That's my girl." He rasps as I quiver under his soothing yet rough touch.

I exhale a shaky breath and watch as Phoenix removes his fingers and puts them in his mouth, I watch, aroused as he sucks my juices off of them.

"I'll be back." He whispers and hops off the bed and goes into the bathroom. A couple of moments later he walks out with a wet flannel and I continue to stare as he walks back over to me and begins to clean me up.

His touch is soft, and I look at him in awe as he focuses on making sure I'm all clean again. My heart warms, even more, when he places two small kisses on the inside of my thighs before going to put the flannel away.

As he comes back over to me, my eyes fall to the bulge in his suit trousers.

"Do you want me to help?" I point to his growing dick, and he shakes his head.

"Not yet, princess. I'm gonna take a quick shower." I nod and get ready to leave, but Phoenix stops me.

"Where are you going?" He rushes out with furrowed eyebrows and I point to the door.

"Back to my room, I guess," I whisper, and he shakes his head and pulls the duvet back before tucking me in.

"You're staying here with me tonight." He leans down to kiss my forehead and I watch his back as he retreats into the bathroom.

I lay still in his bed as I listen to the shower turn on. I squirm a little, my legs rubbing together because I know exactly what he's doing in that shower right now.

I look to my right and check the time to see it's now one in the morning. Ten minutes later and a topless Phoenix walks back into his room, his pyjama bottoms hang low on his waist and I watch as he switches the light off and climbs into his bed.

"Callie, c'mere." He whispers, opening his arms up for me and I swallow nervously before shuffling closer to him.

His muscular arms tighten around me and my eyes flutter shut as he lightly kisses my forehead.

"Why are you so tense?" He questions.

Because I'm in bed with you after you just fingered the fuck out of me.

"No idea," I whisper.

"I'm sorry." I furrow my eyebrows.

Even though we are in the dark, I can still see him. There's a slight frown on his face as he avoids eye contact with me.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask in confusion.

"I went too far, and now I've made you uncomfortable." He mumbles and I reach forward and stroke his cheek, a smile morphing onto my face as he leans into my touch.

"I'm not uncomfortable, Nix. I just need to get used to all of this. I enjoyed what we just did." His eyes brighten.

"Really?" He whispers and I grin, nodding my head. "Can I do it again?" I throw my head back in laughter.

"Go to sleep, Phoenix. We need to be up in five hours for work." I laugh and he smiles.

Very rarely do I see this man smile but when I do, it's such a beautiful sight.

"Night, princess."

"Goodnight, Nix."

•••

"Poppy!" I exclaim as I walk into the building.

I'm so glad she's finally moved out here as well, so I have someone to gossip with. She broke up with her girlfriend because they kept arguing, so she thought it would be better to move away and clear her head.

"What?" She tilts her head and looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. "What's happened?"

I look around to make sure no one is near and explain everything to her. Her face morphs into shock before she grins.

"I told you! What did I fucking say?" I roll my eyes but can't stop the smile that's on my face.

"I —"

"Excuse me?" Poppy and I both turn around to face a pretty-looking woman dressed in business attire. Her ginger hair is tied back into a slick bun, and she's taller than both Poppy and me.

"Hi, can I help you?" I question politely, and she looks me up and down before giving me a tight-lipped smile.

Okay then.

"I'm looking for Mr. Langley. We have a meeting." She informs me and I furrow my eyebrows because I've already checked today and Miller doesn't have a meeting.

"What's your name?"

"Penelope."

"Miller doesn't have any meetings today, Penelope," I tell her, and she crosses her arms over her chest and raises her eyebrows at me.

"It's about a shipment I've got coming in. It's very important, so if you could please inform him that I'm here. I'll be waiting over there." She points to a set of chairs and makes her way over towards them.

"Well, she's very abrupt." Poppy scoffs and I stare at Penelope with furrowed eyebrows.

I blink and then lean over the reception desk to pick up the phone. Miller answers after a couple of rings.

"Yes?"

"I've got a lady in reception waiting for you," I inform him, my tone very dull.

"Love?" Miller whispers and I try not to melt.

"She wants to see you, Miller. She seems very adamant."

"Okay, I'll be there in a sec, baby." He says before hanging up.

Baby

I'm gonna die.

Minutes later I watch him walk over to me with a gentle smile on his face.

He stands in front of me and I look up at him with a small smile.

"You okay, love?" He whispers and I can tell he wants to reach up to stroke my cheek, but he refrains himself.

"The lady is over there." Miller follows my line of vision and his jaw clenches.

"Fuck sake." He mutters.

I frown.

Who the fuck is she?

A/N
How am I only now using a grammar app to improve my writing lmao. It didn't realise how many mistakes I make😭💙