Lao the Dark was a Kage demon. Her body could merge with any shadow, could disappear into the darkness. The perfect spy and assassin. She was only 5'3'' feet tall and had dark skin laced with tribal marks. Her hair and eyes were both raven black.

Juri the Ice Prince, on the other hand, was a bird of paradise. He was a sylph who had a very close connection to the element of water. He had light blue chin-length hair, gray eyes, and pale skin. He was cool and calculating, which is why he was also called the Ice Prince. He had never smiled, it was said.

Samuel was a fallen angel who had lived in hell for hundreds of years. He didn't know what had caused his fall, because as soon as an angel fell, he lost all his memories. He had ash-blonde short hair with red strands and light brown eyes. His stature resembled Belial's.

Alas the Silent was a Mara demon or nightmare demon. He was able to read the fears of others and let them live through their greatest nightmares unless you had a strong will. He had bronze skin and a bald head. Half of his body was covered with a large tattoo.

Finally, Nero the Hummingbird, his right hand. He was a Pazuzu demon. He had four wings and could move faster in the air than anyone else. It was said that he could control the wind, but he had never confirmed this. His elegant and nimble flying ability had earned him his Byname. Hitting him in the air with an arrow was next to impossible.

In total, his unit consisted of five men and one woman, if he didn't count himself. Elite warriors, the best of the best.

"I thank you for faithfully supporting my mate so far," Aleks greeted her and stretched out his hands to carry out a warrior greeting. They gripped each other's forearms. The warriors seemed surprised by the gesture, but the message was clear. This young man wasn't just for show, decorating the side of his mate.

Out of respect, they accepted the greeting, but he would still have to prove himself to them. Juri broke the silence.

"Are you a warrior?" he asked.

"I will be what Belial needs," Aleks replied, surprising them. He was serious. "I have a lot to learn and ask you to be my teachers. I know that I am a weak point, an obstacle. I want to change that." The honesty impressed the warriors.

"Tsuka, what are you talking about?"

"Bel, there's no reason to hide it. We have to see things realistically from the beginning. If someone wants to hurt you, they will have an easy game through me," Aleks replied in a firm voice.

"Your will is the first step," Lao said. The warrior was a sincere and honest attitude most important of all.

"I agree," said Alas, who surprised the others. He wasn't a man of many words.

Aleks nodded gratefully. "I will do my best."

Nero interrupted them: "I think that we shouldn't test your skills until tomorrow. Today you should rest, it was a busy day." Nero has always been a diplomat. Aleks nodded and then left the round to go to their room.

With a serious face, Belial turned to his warriors.

"It's time for a conversation." The others nodded, then they made their way to the meeting room.

"So you're being hunted?" Juri asked with a worried undertone, but a motionless expression. Belial's face had taken on a dark expression.

"A high-ranking demon has set mercenaries on me to harvest my soul. But I don't know who. He even hired Rukia the Fire Devil. We fought three times, twice Aleks was badly injured." Died. He would kick that into the long grass. He also concealed Rukia's heavenly execution for the time being.

"Do you have any clues which demon it might be?"

"He must have a strong influence, as Rukia had the command over shadow animals and Anzu demons. In addition, he had a rare artifact with which he could bypass the restrictions of the human world," he replied to his comrade's question. This made the others think.

"I'm going to ask around a bit and question my sources," Lao said. Belial nodded.

"How strong is your mate? Which race does he belong to? The charisma that he possesses is unique. Nor can I assign him to any race at first glance," Nero said.

"He's half-human," Belial replied but didn't continue.

"What about the other half, Kuro?" Belial remained silent.

"I am an angel," a voice broke the silence. All the warriors turned around in surprise and stared at Aleks, who was standing at the door.

"There's no point in hiding this important information from them, Bel." The others went silent.

"I didn't want to eavesdrop, I was looking for you and Cecil said I should just go in," he said with his hands raised.

"Angel?" Juri asked.

He doesn't believe me.

"Don't be scared, I'm not very skilled in it yet," Aleks replied, shaking his shoulders. Then he jerked his shoulders back. In a flash, his white wings shot out of his back. He lost his balance and fell backward with his arms rowing.

Stunned, the warriors stared at the angel lying on the ground.

"I can't believe it. Is hell frozen?", Lao broke the silence.

Laughing, Aleks replied, "Not yet, at least it isn't cold in here."

__________________________

That's what I call an introduction, you probably didn't expect something like that, did you? How did you find it?

What do you think of Belial's warriors and their reaction to Aleks and his true nature?

How do you imagine Cone, the missing warrior?

Your Mouse Goddess