𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Start from the beginning

"Hey, there fine. Like Carl said they can handle themselves" Glenn says placing a reassuring hand on Jane's shoulder. Jane smiles sadly and nods her head as she locks eyes with Glenn and turns her whole body towards him. "Okay, Okay" Jane breathes out as Glenn places both hands on the side of her face making a smile slowly creep up on both of there faces.

"We should get inside" Jane whispers and Glenn shrugs nodding his head. "Maybe" Glenn says taking a step forward causing them to be inches apart. "Or maybe not" Glenn breaths out before he places his lips onto Jane's. Jane returns the kiss back and it last awhile. The kiss was passionate but slow and you could tell they both wanted it to happen.

Once the kiss was over, Glenn looked down at Jane and sent her a smile. "Now we can go in" Glenn laughs and Jane chuckles pecking his lips with hers. "Oh, now we can?" Jane asks as Glenn bends down and grabs the tool from the ground before him and Jane walk back in the prison.

When Jane and Glenn walk in they see everything organized, Merle packing a duffel bag and Maggie walking in to see the scene. "What are you doing?" Jane asks but Merle doesn't answer he just continues to pack his bag. "Hey, you're not going" Glenn states as he shuts the cell down behind him.

"I don't need permission" Merle voices and Jane furrows her eyebrows as she looks to Maggie who looks fed up and tired but isn't doing anything to stop him. "Well those are our weapons" Jane states walking down the stairs.

"You can't stop me" Merle states looking to Jane with a defeated grin on his face. "If you're gonna live here with us, it's gonna be on our terms" Maggie voices as Michonne walks in. "If Michonne can do it, why can't you?" Maggie shouts as Merle starts to walk towards the cell door but Jane and Glenn cover the door while Merle stops in his tracks and turns around to face Maggie.

"Because it's my brother out there, that's why. What's the matter with y'all?" Merle questions and walks up the steps to face Glenn and Jane. Jane crosses her arms over her chest while Glenn holds an assault rifle. Merle gets in Glenn's face but Glenn doesn't back down. "I'm not gonna let you put them in danger" Glenn mumbles loud enough for him to hear. "Nut up already, boy" Merle orders whole gritting his teeth. "This guy cops a feel of your woman and joins in on beating her and you pussy out like this?" Merle asks while Glenn still tries to stop him.

"Get out of my way" Merle states and Jane begins to look between Merle and Glenn. "No" Glenn states standing up for himself. Merle pushes Glenn out of the way but Glenn fights for himself and tackles him making them both fall down the steps.

"Glenn!" Jane shouts as she looks at the men brawl and Merle was on top of Glenn trying to choke him out while Maggie, Michonne and Jane try to break it up while Beth ends the fight by firing a single shot from a .38 Colt Detective Special revolver into the ceiling, without saying a word.  Glenn slaps Merle's hand off of his face and everyone looks to Beth in slight shock but quickly get off of each other before she did anything else. Jane helped Glenn to his feet and Merle stood up and both of the men looked at each other with deadly stares but did nothing.

After the fight Glenn went to cool off but it's been awhile and Jane wanted to make sure he was okay. "Has anyone seen Glenn?" Jane asks looking to Maggie and Beth. "He took my watch, he's outside at the loading dock" Maggie answers and Jane sends her a thank you nod before she grabs a gun and walks outside to the loading dock. Jane walks up beside without alarming him and holds her gun while looking out into the filed same as him.

"Looks like you could use some company" Jane says as she looks around. "You know, he kind of won that fight back there" Jane confesses making Glenn let out a chuckle. "That chokehold though, did you see it?" Glenn questions making Jane widen her eyes and turn her head to send Glenn a nod. "Oh, I seen it. I mean... wow" Jane says letting out a breath. "He caught me off guard you know?" Glenn asks jokingly and Jane nods her head slowly. "Totally, I think you could've won that easily" Jane jokes making them both let out laughters and turn to face each other, the laughter slowly dying down.

"Seriously, are you alright?" Jane asks squinting her eyes from the sun. "I'll be fine, just Merle being Merle" Glenn sighs looking around. "I'm sorry I didn't check on you much after woodbury" Glenn says fidgeting with his fingers. "I didn't know what to say. You were so scared there and I saw your stomach and what they did to you I didn't think I could do anything to help" Glenn confesses meeting his apologetic eyes with Jane's. "I promise you I am okay, you we're hurt too" Jane states pulling Glenn into a hug which he return and hugs her tightly not wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry" Glenn breathes out as he places his head in crook of Janes neck. Jane smiles as she feels tears ready to creep out of her eyes but she holds them in and plays with Glenn's hair. "I know.. I know" Jane says as Glenn rubs her back.

~~

After Jane and Glenn shared there moment Jane went back into the prison and helped clean up everything while Glen stayed at his watch. "Hey, there back!" Beth calls out and Jane wipes her hands on her pants and rushes outside meeting up with Glenn and walked with him to the truck where Hershel, Daryl and Rick exited.

"Let's get inside" Rick demands as he begins walking into the prison. Jane and Glenn share a look before they begin to follow the group inside not knowing what Rick is about to tell them.

Everyone meets up in the cell block, eager to hear what Rick has to say. Rick walks into a cell and grabs a gun and stands in front of everyone like the true leader he is. "So, I met this governor. Sat with him for quite awhile" Rick says nodding his head.

"Just the two of you?" Merle questions and Rick clears his throat, "Yeah" Rick answers and Merle looks to Glenn before he walks past him, "Should have gone when we had the chance, bro" Merle whispers but Jane heard it since she was standing next to Glenn.

"He wants the prison. He wants us gone. Dead. He wants us dead" Rick repeats looking to everyone while Glenn takes a hold of Jane's hand and grips reassuringly and Jane looks over at him and sends him a smile before looking back to Rick. ""He wants us dead, for what we did to Woodbury," he says. "We're going to war."

WORD COUNT: 1806

WORD COUNT: 1806