ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ғᴏʀᴋs ʜɪɢʜ

chapter three: forks high "The Cullens, not my type

"The Cullens, not my type. Freakishly pale."
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

     Sounds of rapid knocks (more like pounding) woke Olivia up. She let out a small groan and rolled away from the door. Ollie already knew it was her sister.

Hearing the door click open she continued to roll over (face down) and proceeded to grip the sides of her pillow and pin it over her head. Feeling her sister rip the warmth from her body, she groaned.

"Bellaaaaaa!"

"Oliviaaaaaa!"

Bella picked up a small pillow and threw it at her sister, simply earning another small groan.

"Get up."

Groan.

"Seriously, get up."

Groan.

"I will leave you here."

"Please do."

     Bella, becoming tired of her older sister's behavior, seized Olivia's pillow and smacked her back with it. As a result of Ollie's frustration, she grasped another pillow and smacked her sister back on the arm. Rather harshly in Bella's opinion. The younger twin gave up as she threw her arms up and stormed out of her twin's room.

    The sight of his youngest daughter puffed up and storm down the stairs and out the door made Charlie take a slow sip of his coffee and sigh.

     This was going to be a fun morning.

     He trotted up the stairs and shuffled through the hall. Hung on the wall were serval photos of friends and family throughout the years. Incased a dark wood frame was an image of two incredibly mudded girls paired with jaw hurting grins, Olivia and Isabella (the former more than her twin). It had been taken on the Reservation, a day filled with flying mud, giggles, and the eldest twin dumping a mud pie on a boy's head after he had made fun of Jacob Black. Charlie had to fight the urge to laugh at the boy's reaction. In a lighter-colored frame was a gleaming photo of himself and Olivia. His daughter wearing her usual bright smile and her eyes filled with glee while he was wearing a colorful cone hat with a thin elastic string under his jaw. He was holding a cake. A light wooden table leaned against the wall with various half-burned candles on it. During Ollie's summer visits she insisted that a new candle be bought, claiming that the previous one had lost its scent because someone hadn't put the lid back on.