This situation can stimulate the actors' desire and potential to win and lose, and create a better sense of drama.

"I didn't completely frame your audition lines. You can use your lines freely if you meet the character settings." Screenwriter Lan Lingmeng said.

She is looking forward to this audition more than anyone else. The script of ‘Demon Monk’ has been polished for so long, and Chen Yi is definitely the most dazzling existence.

Chen Yi can to be pure and untainted, but can also be evil and enchanting, and killing fiercely.

The Screenwriter Lan Lingmeng finds it unprecedentedly difficult to describe these two attributes in writing.

In the next filming, the actors have to convert the text into a stereoscopic image, but also seem to have no sense of contradiction, and the difficulty is not easy to climb.

During the pre-project meeting, all the executives of the producer decided that if Chen could assign suitable actors, the film would be more than half a success.

Xu Cheng glanced at the time, "I will give you twenty minutes of preparation time, and there are some shooting props on the side, you can use it."

"Understood, Director Xu."

Each of the three prepared to respond, and Ji Li walked to a corner quietly and waited.

He quickly digested the lines in the script, closed his eyes and played silently, and constructed any scenes in his mind that might appear next.

With the last minute left, Zhang Ye and Xu Yanzhi were already choosing props. Ji Li was not in a hurry, but looked at the shooting location.

Preparation time passed in a flash.

Director Xu Cheng asked, "Which one of you wants to start first?"

"Director Xu, I want to start first." Zhang Ye unexpectedly raised his hand, and Yu Guang silently looked at Xu Yanzhi beside him.

Among the three, he has the least experience in shooting and has never experienced such an audition.

Rather than being anxiously chosen by others, it is better to take the initiative decisively so as not to exert too much pressure.

Xu Cheng smiled admiringly at his courage, "Okay, who do you want to pick to play with you?"

"Xu Yanzhi." After Zhang Ye said this, he looked at Ji Li apologetically.

If Xu Yanzhi is the default male protagonist as Chen Ge said, Zhang Ye also wants to make himself ‘dead’ more clearly.

If it can't be compared, then Xu Yanzhi is sure to be convinced even if he is the default male protagonist.

If it is comparable, even if he can't get the movie role, he wouldn't feel regret for it.

Ji Li accepted Zhang Ye's apology and calmly stepped aside. He fully understood the other party's thoughts.

"Yan Zhi, do you agree?" the casting director said.

Xu Yanzhi seems to be a person with few words and simply nodding, "Okay."