But in the year Chen Yi went to heaven, he personally beheaded the people of the country, privately used blood and light as a sacrifice, in exchange for his own path to the gods.

But on the day he was sealed, his crime was discovered by the gods, and he was re-introduced into the mortal world.

From then on, he no longer turned to the Buddha, instead he took up the evil blood with his hands full, sucking human blood, swallowing monster beads, destroying ghosts, and drawing spiritual collaterals. He did evil things and chanted the buddha's way.

It is said that Chenyi has lived for no less than a hundred years.

Some people say that he has an abominable face and is even more terrifying than a monster. Others say that he has a handsome face, and he deceives and kills people with his beauty.

In fact, no one has seen Chen Yi's true face.

In addition to the rumors, the other three widely circulated words—the one who can glimpse the true face of Chen Yi must be at the time of dying.

─────────────────────

When Ji Li saw the background profile of the first half, his eyes became more interesting.

He likes such a character with a sense of ‘villain’. It’s sensational and contradictory.

Moreover, according to his years of experience in watching the script, such a male lead character is bound to have little-known truths about his life experience.

Sure enough, as soon as he turned the page, he saw the content of the character background.

In fact, Chen Yi was the prince born to the queen of the former Su Dynasty. From the moment he was born, it had rained for seven consecutive days, which resolved the biggest drought in the Su Dynasty in a hundred years.

Because of this one thing, the whole country was sincerely grateful for the arrival of the prince, and recognized him as blessed by the gods.

The Su Dynasty believed in Buddhism. The most famous Buddhist temple in the entire dynasty, the Shou Shen Temple, is said to be a passage connecting the gods and the mortal world. The four leaders and the eight elders in it have all left the mortal body. The latter stationed in the world.

When Chen Yi was six years old, the abbot of Lingtong, who had been in retreat at the Shou Shen Temple for a long time, suddenly left the customs and went straight to the palace to speak of God's will to take Prince Chen Yi as a disciple.

He said, let Chen Yi convert to Buddhism, in the near future, he will be able to rank among the gods and save all sentient beings.

Empress Su Chao heard about this, resisted all the perseverance in her heart, and agreed.

After all, how can the emperor's life in the world for decades be more important than the ascension to heaven? For the sake of his own son, she has to be willing to be reluctant.

This is for the good of her son and also for the people who will stay in the court in the future.

Chen Yi did have spiritual roots. After being brought into Buddhism, he practiced with one heart, one year to master wisdom, two years to master the Dharma, and three years to cultivate the highest point of the Dharma.

But in ten years, he personally beheaded and saved people from many demons and ghosts, and became the most famous monk in the Su Dynasty.

Of course, this is inseparable from the large-scale worship and promotion of the Emperor Su Dynasty.