The fixed host's position scanned the faces of the three people at once, and the female directors at the scene immediately transformed themselves into passionate fans in their hearts.

Ahhhhhhh!

So handsome! So handsome! So handsome!

Yuan Yifei is a gentle beauty, Ji Yunqi arrogantly indulges his noble master image, Ji Li has always had the pure and sexy temperament.

There are gorgeous males in front of them currently, who can stand it?

Everyone is mature and old-fashioned, and we must stand up!

At this moment, all the young female directors have completely turned into star-chaser fans, and their eyes are shining brightly.

"How can our program group be able to invite three handsome guys on the same stage?"

"Brother Qin will participate in the future, another mature and sexy man. The most correct decision I have ever made in my life is to come to this show group."

"Director Chen, let's find a way to arrange a hot spring or swimming pool in the future. On behalf of the contemporary star-chaser fans, I said that I want to see the four male guests show their bodies together."

"Goodness, I'm drooling when I think about it."

"You can still poke CP secretly."

Chen Xiaoyun heard the chirping of a group of girls next to him, and he couldn't laugh or cry, "Note these thoughts first, and discuss them later in a meeting."

As the chief director of the program group, Chen Xiaoyun will listen to the opinions of others in the program group.

In his opinion, the production of the show is not just decided by one person. To make the show attractive, you must concentrate on all the interesting ideas of the people in the group.

Being female directors are one of the benefits of star-chasing girls, that is, they can try to control the preferences of the current young audience, so that the program group can adjust the shooting direction at all times.

"Director Chen, the microphone and the follow-up lens have been adjusted and are ready to shoot."

"Okay."

Chen Xiaoyun responded, and looked at the female directors beside him, We're officially starting to film, you have to stop."

"Relax, Director Chen, we understand."

After three minutes, everyone was in place.

The staff lifted up a covered blackboard, in addition to that, they also handed a golden dart.

Yuan Yifei has taken the initiative to ask, "Director, what is this going to do?"

"Hello, three guests, welcome and thank you for joining us in ‘The Poor Journey’. I know that everyone already knows that our show has no script, no prescribed travel destinations, and funds are arranged randomly."

Ji Li nodded in cooperation, and his gaze returned to the blackboard.

"Behind the blackboard here, there are a total of 360 tourist landmarks, covering seven continents and all the countries in the world that can be visited."

Of course, how many tourist landmarks each country occupies is completely randomly arranged.

The program team has a huge amount of pre-preparation work. In order to ensure a smooth recording, they started the strategy and planning three months ago. Three hundred and sixty landmarks and three hundred and sixty feasible plans.