Ji Li has always been independent.

As a public figure, in the past, every time he got sick, he had to survive on his own. At most, he will ask his assistant to run errands to buy medicine.

Such meticulous care made Ji Li feel especially valued.

He rubbed the side of his lover's neck, his hoarse voice was filled with joy, "Qin Yue, thank you."

Qin Yue squeezed his Adam's apple, "Baby, what I want is not your verbal thanks."

Ji Li met Qin Yue's affectionate and focused eyes and kissed his thin lips.

And he pulled away almost instantly.

"Be careful of being infected by me."

Even if he feels healthy now, he still needs to be careful.

"No." Qin Yue took his 'warning' as a breeze, and kissed him intermittently. "I also keep exercising, and my physique is not that bad."

The second half of the sentence is completely ridiculing Ji Li's ‘big words’ before going to bed last night.

Ji Li was slapped in the face rarely by himself, and his cheek blushed for a moment.

In the next second, Qin Yue decisively buckled the back of his head and deepened the kiss hard yet tenderly.

Ji Li opened his lips in coordination, allowing his lover to explore wantonly, every part of his mouth was carefully licked, and the rising tingling sensation directed towards the limbs.

"Hmm."

A faint whimper came out and continued to impact the chaotic brain.

Ji Li unconsciously tightened Qin Yue's arms, unexpectedly the other party adjusted his posture more directly and pressed him up.

The kiss intensified.

The scorching sound of breathing blended together, as if burning all the surrounding air.

Ji Li's mind is blank, it is unclear whether the body is deliberately heavier, or the suffocation is more tormenting.

"Um...Qin, Qin Yue..."

The intermittent begging for mercy overflowed from his lips, but it failed to arouse Qin Yue's ‘compassion’.

Perhaps it was the unique psychological frailty after falling ill. At the end of the kiss, a thin mist was seen in Ji Li's eyes.

Finally, their lips separated.

Qin Yue let him go briefly.

Longing for the air to fill his nose and mouth for a long time, Ji Li coughed several times, and the flushing at the end of his eyes was the most attractive color.

Qin Yue kissed the mist at the corner of his eye, half joking and half helpless, "I haven't started to bully you, so why do I feel guilty?"

"Who is guilty? I'm alright." Ji Li took a whisper, and another inexplicable expectation appeared on the apex of his heart, "How do you still want to bully?"

"What do you mean?"

The ending sound fell back into the kiss.

─────────────────────

Qin Yue finally worried about Ji Li's body just after fever, and did not ‘bully’ him too much.

The two ‘confessed’ to each other and remained in one another's embrace.