☆Chapter 96 We are married

"Since Xinxin married into our family, you can count how much you have done with Rongle, arrange jobs for your third aunt, help your cousin's wife's daughter find school, and... forget it, don't mention it. Yes, now you come to find Xiaoqi to be your niece's tutor. Yes, this is not a big deal, but without you doing this, Xiaoqi has something to do, but you have to say that she pushes three things and curses her for not getting married!" Uncle Rong The resentment in my mother's heart has accumulated for a long time, and now I can finally say it all, "How can the baby that our Rong family holds in the palm of my hand allow you to say that!"

"Why is it all my fault! Rong Le is my son-in-law, and I asked him to help with some trivial things... Is it because you blame me for this? That's why I wanted to save my face this time. No matter what I say, I'm not happy to teach my niece?!" Xinxin's mother muttered, she wanted to go wrong.

"Mom, why do you think that way! What you asked Rong Le to do before is not big, but look at the people you introduced, are they doing things? How much trouble did Rong Le cause! He still I'm afraid you will get angry, so I don't want me to tell you, how can you miss him like that!" Don't wait for Rong Le to speak, Mr. Xinxin is angry, and his voice has not consciously improved. In the past few years, she feels that her mother has become more and more unreasonable, causing Rong Le a lot of trouble, and now she still ran to Rong's house to make trouble, how could she stay in this house!

Xinxin's mother was so disgusted by her girl's daughter, she was about to reply a few words, but she couldn't help but shocked when she saw the hope and desperate look in her girl's eyes. She never thought about how much trouble she had caused Xinxin. She just wanted her relatives to know that her daughter was married to a special family. Is this wrong?

This meeting was obviously unpleasant to the extreme. When Xinxin's mother left, she still didn't feel that she was too much, but was full of resentment towards Aunt Rong and Rong Wan, thinking that they were both picking things and deliberately making herself. Girlfriends and uncles have a bad life.

When Rong Wan met Qi Lian, she also mentioned this incident. She was distressed, distressed for her brother, and at the same time very angry. Looking at her sister-in-law before was a good one, but she didn't expect her family to be so distracted. But she has nothing to do except complaining to Qi Lian. Who said Rong Le likes Xinxin? If she keeps talking about Xinxin's family, wouldn't it be difficult for her brother to do it!

"He has to deal with family matters well, and if this continues, his current seat will not last long." Qi Lian said, he knows a lot about the twists and turns inside, and Rong Le has been sitting at such a young age. How many people want to drag him down? The things Xinxin's mother asked him for are all hindering him. If they don't handle it well, they can't be stable.

"I really don't understand what the second sister-in-law and her mother are tossing about, for fear that her daughter and aunt will have a comfortable life, they will always make some trouble!" Rong Wan frowned, helpless and angry. "Look at the sister-in-law's parents again, and I hate that the eldest brother can't help enough. In this comparison, the gap is too big."

"I don't want to hear it, your second brother is really a little too close in looking at women." Qi Lian put the hands of the two in his pockets, and said with emotion. Think about Hong Yue'er before, and then Xinxin and A Luo, the woman next to Rong Le can always make a few moths.

"Oh, he is a bit short, because you have no experience, are you experienced?" Rong Wan raised Liu Ye's eyebrows, glanced at Qi Lian with a half-smile, and said.

"Of course not!" Qi Lian knew that Rong Wan was joking with him, but he still shrank in his heart and quickly denied that he didn't want to make Rong Wan angry because of that little hesitation.