☆ Chapter 72

After this incident, Han Qian moved to another dormitory and became more and more taciturn. She was like an invisible person in the class. She Xiqian's temper has improved a lot. Although she still occasionally has friction with the people in the dormitory, she is much better than before.

After Rong Le knew that this matter was related to Hong Yue'er, he asked her out, wanting to have a good talk with her. When Hong Yueer received Rong Le's call, she thought he was here for reconciliation. Although she said she didn't want to see Rong Le again, she changed into her favorite clothes and went to the appointment. How much I hoped I was disappointed now, Hong Yue'er almost made Rong Le shut up in a gaffe.

It's Yung Wan again, it's her again! She ruined her love and her hope, why is she still so lingering now! Hong Yue'er smashed her rosy lips, her eyes filled with resentment and hatred.

Rong Le didn't expect that he intended to solve Rong Wan's troubles, but he caused her a big trouble.

Yung Wan's life is actually very monotonous. From Monday to Friday, I go to class, go to the library, occasionally date Qi Lian, go home on Friday afternoon, and go back to school on Sunday afternoon. It's not a special house, but it's definitely not the kind of passion. Go out to play.

At the end of November, the imperial capital was already very cold. The strong wind blew through, and pedestrians on the road wrapped their coats tightly, and their hats and scarves were also armed. Of course, there are also people who love beauty who want demeanor but not temperature, and wear thin coats to pursue the so-called beauty.

Rongwan definitely belongs to the kind of person who wants temperature and no grace. As soon as she cooled down, she began to wrap a thick coat, wrapped two circles of pure knit scarf around her neck, and wore warm woolen gloves knitted by Grandma Rong on her hands. On this Sunday, yesterday's weather forecast said it was going to cool down, so Yung was fully armed when he went out late. All the family members happened to have problems, and there was no time to send her off, but luckily she carried a small bag, which was not heavy at all.

The bus she took could not go directly to the gate of the school and had to walk less than two stops. After she got out of the car, she walked forward slowly, listening to the pace of someone running behind her, she didn't care much. Like a gust of wind, someone passed her and snatched her bag.

Everything really happened in an instant, and there was no time to react. She wore woolen gloves and couldn't pull the bag so tightly when she carried the bag. Besides, she had no defense at all, so the bag was snatched away. Fortunately, this is the case. If she held her tightly, with the speed and strength of a thief, she would probably be taken to the ground by 80%.

Rong Wan yelled immediately after reacting, and yelled while chasing the bag grabber. There are very few pedestrians on this road, and most of them are vehicles that drove past quickly. Therefore, there are not two people who can hear her shout and come to help.

At the beginning, Rong Wan caught up with her brain. After a while, she calmed down. The bag snatcher went into the alley. Not only would she not be able to catch up with it, she might even encounter it. It was dangerous, so he stopped. She contained a coin purse, a wooden comb, a can of beef sauce, and the needle and thread for her embroidery. The coin purse contained two hundred yuan.

Although not much money was robbed, this matter can't be admitted so dullly. She did not go back to school, but went to a nearby police station to report the crime. When she arrived at the police station, Liu Huanhuan called and asked when Rong Wan would arrive at the dormitory. She said a few words to Liu Huanhuan.

It didn't take long for the transcript to be responsible for what happened. When she was sent out by the policeman, she saw Qi Lian running towards her. He, who had always been calm and calm, showed panic and anxiety at this moment.