☆Chapter 28 Mosquito bites everywhere

The small courtyard in the evening was filled with the faint fragrance of honeysuckle. The breeze blew by, and the loofah seedlings that covered the corners swayed with the wind, like a wave of green waves, and the pink lotus seemed to be waiting for the most appropriate time to bloom. , The light green lotus with a delicate fragrance stands tall, the color of the lotus seeds has become darker, and they should harden if you don't take them away.

Rong Ning lay on the side of the big tank next to the fig tree, reaching out to stir the water inside, causing a group of fishes of various sizes to flee in embarrassment. However, in Rong Ning's eyes, these are no longer lively fish, but will become ingredients for delicious dishes such as braised fish, steamed fish, sweet and sour fish, etc.

Under the grape trellis, Rong Wan sat on the swing and slowly dangled, Qi Lian stood behind Rong Wan and pushed him up from time to time. Qi Lian's clear voice and Rong Wantong's childish soft and sweet voice sounded in the courtyard from time to time, and occasionally overlapped, causing Grandma Rong and others who worked together to cook dinner to grin.

Qi Lian taught Rong Wan to recite poems one by one, but after repeating it twice, Rong Wan could memorize it. Although there will be times of stumbling, it is already pretty good. With such a smart student, Qi Lian became more interested in teaching. While pushing his sister on the swings, he read poems to her. Waiting for the meal to become familiar, he has already taught four Tang poems.

"My younger sister is very smart, she will already be covered by four Tang poems!" Qi Lian said the same thing to Grandma Rong, Ma Rong, Dad Rong and others. The proud and proud expression made the adults laugh. It's too late. When he was praised, he shyly got into Qi Lian's arms and refused to show up.

"I didn't even hear, Xiao Qi recite one for Dad!" Dad Rong went down to work, and he came back late and didn't hear Rong Wan recite poems. Seeing Qi Lian like that, he felt sour in his heart, and took Rong Wan from Qi Lian's arms and coaxed her to recite poems to himself.

With a blushing face, Rong Wan memorized the poems she learned in the afternoon, and won the applause of the whole family. His praises were not too serious. During the meal, everyone put dishes for Rong Wan, saying that she was rewarded for being so smart and easy to learn. Of course, the little teacher Qi Lian also received praise and gratitude from the adults. He believed that Rong Wan stayed with Qi Lian well and could learn a lot. Let Rong Wan listen to him well in the future. In this way, Qi Lian also Can't help but smile.

Rong Ning was silently picking up the rice, not feeling a little bit in his heart, it was obviously his brother who taught his sister to learn this and that! However, he also had to be convinced. Although his grades were not bad, he was really incomparable with Qi Lian, a schoolmaster!

"I can teach my sister together with Qi Lian!" Rong Ning couldn't help but said, he was wronged a little, and Qi Lian would teach his sister together.

"Have you finished your vacation homework?" Madam Rong did not directly respond to what Rong Ning said, as she poked Rong Ning's vitals as soon as she spoke. Rong Ning's schoolbag hasn't been opened since the holiday, and his homework hasn't written a word at all.

"..." Rong Ning wilted in an instant, he was embarrassed to answer the question his mother asked!

"Brother slacker, he didn't do his homework, he was ashamed!" Rong Wan made a grimace at Rong Ning, irritating him.

"I don't have one, look at Xiaoqi, I will finish my homework tomorrow... I will start to do it tomorrow, and I will finish it soon!" Rong Ning flushed with his sister's words and hurriedly defended.

"Little Qi believes in my little brother. I will tell me to recite poems when my little brother finishes writing. I still have to learn a lot!" Rong Wan's sincere little eyes aimed at Rong Ning, letting Rong Ning be his brother's sense of responsibility and mission. Feeling overwhelmed, nodded busy.