☆ Chapter 21

The nightlife in the countryside is actually very monotonous at this time. After dinner, you can either listen to the radio at home, or stop by the neighbors in the neighborhood to talk about the parents' shortcomings, and go to sleep at 10 o'clock in the evening. There is no TV, no computer, no mobile phone, but it will bring people's hearts and people's hearts very close.

At the end of autumn, the sky was already a little bit cool, and Rong Wan, who didn't need a fan, was taken back to the house of Rong's father and Rong's mother. About 12 o'clock in the evening, there was a lot of movement in the yard, mixed with the screams of a person. Dad Rong and Ma Rong got up almost immediately. They didn't even bother to put on their leather clothes. They went out with the torch and the iron rod at the top of the door. Grandpa Rong and his house also turned on the lights.

With the light from the room, the situation in the yard can be clearly seen. A fat man is being besieged by the chickens at home, very embarrassed, and blood is bleeding from the scar on his face!

When the man saw Dad Rong and Ma Rong came out with clubs, he was very discouraged and hated the chickens that besieged him even more. Other people's houses have big dogs to watch the house, but this one is good, it is actually a chicken to watch the house, it is really evil, this chicken is actually more powerful than the dog, he didn't escape even if he wanted to escape!

At that time, there were no sound insulation measures. Naturally, the neighbors of the Rong family heard this movement, and they all came to see the situation. For a while, the Rong family was brightly lit. Someone ran directly to the village chief's house and awakened him, telling him about the thief in the Rong family.

Taoyuan villagers are simple and honest, and the folks are honest and honest. They have always disdained and disgusted people who did such unscrupulous things. If the village chief arrived in time, it is estimated that everyone would spit him to death.

Rong Wan, who had been awakened, had already stepped to the door at this time. She was about to see what was going on, so she was taken back to the house by Grandma Rong. Adults don't want their children to get involved with such things, especially when Rong Wan is so young, and Grandma Rong is afraid of scaring her.

Such an attempted theft won't actually have any serious consequences, but this incident is a reminder for Dad Rong and the others. It is better to have two dogs in the house to watch the house.

Of course, the big yellow chickens with meritorious services in the nursing home have not been forgotten. They spend more and more time out for fun every day, and there are also some vegetable leaves produced by the space from time to time. The hair is really bright. It's not good for laying eggs. It's also much more than before. Dad Rong and the others have already decided that they should not start with this group of chickens!

It happened that a litter of puppies raised by Lao Luo in the west of the village was going to be given away, so Dad Rong went to see them. The five puppies were all plump and had very good spirits, so he picked two and brought them back. It is better to feed the housekeeper's dog from a young age, especially if there are children in the house, let alone buy the big dogs outside casually, or something will happen.

Two chubby puppies were placed under the eaves of Rongwan's house, and their dens were large pots covered with straw and hay. On the first day of coming to Rongjia, I wandered around Rongwan non-stop. The frequency of the little tail wagging was very fast. It seemed that I was very happy to settle down in Rongjia.

Since then, Rong Wan has had two more small attendants. As soon as she stepped out of the door, the two puppies immediately trembled from the drooping state, and followed her. They always look at Yung Wan with their big round eyes open, and their small ears flicker when Yong Wan feeds them, which is so cute.

Naturally, Rongwan is also rare for these two cute creatures. They will feed them some fruits, stems and leaves in the space. Perhaps it is because of the aura, but it makes these two little guys more clever and human. The body is getting stronger and stronger. When the stranger wanted to get close to Rongwan, the two puppies immediately grinned on guard.

With the addition of these two little guys, the Rong family is even more lively. The words "Ji Fei Gou Tiao" are just right. Rhubarb chicken always wants to drive away the two stupid dogs. The two puppies also frequently stretch their paws to such a threatening animal as Rhubarb chicken, but they are all at a level of jokes. Rong's family is not worried, and they are happy to see rare children.

The harvest seems to be still yesterday, and the first snow has already come. It is really a rush of time, and it has already arrived in the cold winter without knowing it.

It's not really sad to have a fire inside the house, but you have to be armed to go out, especially since Rong Wan is still young and can't stand the cold. Every time I go out late, I have to wear thick cotton-padded clothes and trousers, and then wrap the outer gown, like a ball, with a soft hat on the head, a soft scarf around my neck, and the cotton shoes are my grandmother's hands. It's beautiful, warm, and light.

After another heavy snowfall, Rong Huan and Rong Le took their brothers and sisters out to build snowmen with great interest. Although their small faces were flushed by the cold wind, they didn't feel cold. At first they felt cold when they touched the snow. But it didn't take long for it to feel hot. Rong Wan can't take off her gloves to touch the snow, but she can participate in the design of the snowman's appearance. The two briquettes taken from the kitchen are inlaid on the snowman's head as eyes. The carrot is used as the snowman's nose, and a cabbage clapper is used on the snowman's neck. Being fooled by a bib is a joy to play.

When the students were on vacation, Qi Yue took Qi Lian to Rong's house. I haven't seen it for half a year, Qi Yue has more white hair on his head, and the fatigue on his face is very obvious. Qi Lian has grown a lot taller, and he is more calm than ever.

Qi Yue lived in Rong's house for two days. If it weren't for a lot of work to do, he really wanted to live until the New Year. The fragrant pork and cabbage stewed vermicelli, the brightly colored chunks of braised pork, and the warm polenta make him want to eat it again after eating it, plus the wine made by the farmhouse, it's delicious, how can I go back! He was a little jealous of his grandson who could stay in the Rong family.

When he saw his grandson playing with Rong Wan, his expression was so rich that he didn't know how many times, Qi Yue's feelings of envy and jealousy disappeared. His grandson was so precocious that he didn't look like a child at all. It wasn't until he met the little girl of the Rong family half a year ago that he gained so much popularity. He couldn't help but tease him with the news of Rong Wan, and annoyed him several times. Back. This time, Qi Yue specially brought Qi Lian to Rong's house, so that he could relax more, so as not to be like an old man at a young age, so he had a boring life!

Grandpa Rong is generous and hospitable and welcomes Qi Lian to stay at home. If Qi Yue is not that busy, he wants Qi Yue to stay at home for a while!

Needless to say, Qi Lian was naturally full of joy. You must know that he was still very nervous on the way here, worried that the little sister he liked no longer remembered him. After meeting Rong Wan, Qi Lian couldn't help grinning when she heard the elder brother shouting, holding Rong Wan and reluctant to let go.