☆Chapter 93 How much is true love worth

Qi Lian never thought that someone would change Rong Wan's mind. He was angry because what Nie Cheng had done caused Rong Wan's troubles, so he wanted to get rid of Nie Cheng soon.

He and Xiaoba discussed using Nie Cheng's ex-girlfriend to lock Nie Cheng completely. Before they implemented it, Nie Cheng's ex-girlfriend Wang Yun found Rong Wan. No matter what she was thinking, it was good news for Rong Wan.

"Hello, Miss Rong, can we talk? Don't worry, I don't have any bad intentions, just talk to you about Nie Cheng's problem." Wang Yun was blocked at the entrance of the teaching building. He spoke softly and smiled sweetly. , It does not seem malicious.

"Who are you? Why do we believe you!" Liu Huanhuan took Rong Wan's hand and looked at Wang Yun vigilantly.

"I'm Nie Cheng's ex-girlfriend." As soon as Wang Yun revealed his identity, Liu Huanhuan's expression immediately changed. He thought, and said that there was no malice. This is because Nie Cheng is late to find trouble, so come here to find trouble.

Rong Wan's expression also changed, not alert and upset, but delighted, she thought, if this ex-girlfriend is strong, then Nie Cheng will not trouble herself anymore.

"I heard that Nie Cheng has always been pestering Miss Rong lately. I think I should be able to help." Wang Yun should also want to win the trust of Rong Wan and Liu Huanhuan, smiling more and more sincerely, and said her purpose. , Although it sounds a bit unreasonable.

"Then let's find a place to talk." Rong Wan nodded, then lowered his voice and said to Liu Huanhuan, "Huanhuan, you should go back to the dormitory and wait for me. I'll be back in a while."

Liu Huanhuan was still a little worried, but Rong Wan had said so, and she had to leave first. But before leaving, she told Rong Wan a few words, and then swept Wang Yun with an implicit warning look.

"I thought about it before, pretending to be pitiful after seeing you, and let you stay away from Nie Cheng. It can be seen that I knew at first glance that I wouldn't do that. You have no reason to look at Nie Cheng like that!" Wang Yun He said straightforwardly, but these words were completely unusual, and Rong Wan was stunned to hear it.

"Do you think I am weird?!" Seeing Rong Wan startled, Wang Yun smiled and continued, "If it weren't for no choice, I wouldn't be chasing after Nie Cheng."

Rong Wan felt that Wang Yun was a little bit shallow in this way, no matter what purpose Wang Yun said, at least it was not a bad thing for her.

"So you are here to tell me what? How to get rid of Nie Cheng? I think if you say this, I will be happy to listen." Rong Wan led the conversation back on track.

"Nie Cheng told me that you are the cleanest person he has ever seen, the last snow lotus in the filthy world..." When Wang Yun said these two sentences, the expression on her face was a little distorted, obviously thinking Something bad.

"...Could you not say it?!" Rong Wan was disgusted by these two words, and waved to Wang Yun with an iron face, hoping that she could stop as soon as possible.

"I mean, if he knows that you are not what he thinks, he will definitely turn around and leave without nostalgia!" Wang Yun couldn't stand the tune, and stopped the process of learning with kindness, thinking of her. Said the way, based on her understanding of Nie Cheng, this method is absolutely feasible.

"I wasn't..." Rong Wan thought about the description, and the goose bumps started to appear. "According to you, I want to show the indulgence and depravity in front of him?"

"I don't need it." Wang Yun shook her head, curled her lips and said, "Doing that look deliberately for him?! Don't be funny! As long as you are not so clean on the surface, you can make his so-called love disappear."