☆ Chapter 58

Both Rong Wan and Xiao Ba's grades are very good, and they have not fallen out of the top three positions. Not only do the students who also love to study like them, but even the poor students who usually get headaches when they see books are very close to them.

I hope that I can make progress with Rong Wan and Xiao Ba, while the poor students are conquered by the notes of Rong Wan and Xiao Ba. Poor students have poor grades, but it doesn't mean that they really don't care about test results at all. The buddies who played basketball with Xiao Ba and Rong Wan were coached by Xiao Ba and Rong Wan, and then their scores jumped to the middle of the class. This can blow up the poor students in the class. However, Rong Wan and Xiao Ba did not have so much free time to coach one by one, so the two teamed up to organize notes for each subject, all of which are test sites and key points, as well as detailed cases and some small strategies for taking the test. They are simple and straightforward. Just born for the exam, the effect is more obvious.

Later, the teacher knew it, and after reading the notes compiled by the two of them, he secretly admired it. However, they do not encourage this kind of means for students to take the exam. After all, it is not the kind of means for students to acquire knowledge in a solid manner, and it is too utilitarian. However, there are a few high school teachers who are very interested in this, thinking that if the examination points, knowledge points and error-prone questions of the college entrance examination are analyzed, it is definitely a good thing for the children.

In any case, Rong Wan and Xiao Ba's popularity in school is getting higher and higher. They have good grades but are not arrogant, good-looking and not narcissistic. They like teachers but never arrogant because of it. Rong Wan is gentle and amiable to classmates. Xiao Ba is righteous to his friends, this is exactly the legendary "child of someone else's family." Every time when a parent meeting is held, Rong's father and Rong's mother are envious, and many parents specifically ask about their experience in educating their children.

Now parents don't want to say that they have to get their children admitted to a good university. There are even a few business people who want to let their children work out in the company after their children graduate from high school, but they are still very good when they see good grades and sensible children. like. Some people think farther, how nice it would be if this child were their own daughter-in-law/son-in-law!

The increasingly busy campus life will not suppress the children's floating thoughts. The dim affection between male and female classmates is quietly sprouting, such as Rong Wan and Xiao Ba received several notes. However, neither Rong Wan nor Xiao Ba had the desire to fall in love prematurely, and they did not respond to those people.

Grandma Rong and Ma Rong laughed and passed away after they learned about it. They knew that the two children had big ideas and would not delay their studies because of this. But Dad Rong went mad when they knew it, and kept talking about their premature love. Okay, it affects the future, and also said that those brats are uneasy and kind. But Dad Rong has a different attitude towards the girl who handed over notes to Xiaoba. Although he does not approve of puppies, he thinks these children are quite discerning.

Once the three families gathered for a meal, Xiao Yu's mother jokingly said that she would be her daughter-in-law tonight. Rong's mother took this as a joke, but Rong's dad's sensitive nerve was touched. Dad couldn't say anything in front of everyone, but he glared at Leizi ferociously, making Leizi shiver, and the smile on his face froze.

The key is not only to allow his dad to react so strongly, Qi Lian actually smiled for an unprecedented time, that smile is rare and brilliant, seeing Lei Zi's body feels cold, and intuitively tells him that Qi Lian is very dangerous at this time.

"Let's go, let's go up and have a good talk!" Qi Lian lowered his voice and said to Lei Zi, ostensibly as good as the brothers.

"... Hero, spare your life!" In fact, Lei Zi didn't know where he had caused Qi Lian. He sat at home without incident, and disaster came from the sky!

"I didn't see it, you were actually making Xiaoqi's idea, you said how should I return it to you!" When he walked to the corner where others could not see, Qi Lian hammered Leizi's chest with a smile on his face. The meaning conveyed in the words is full of murderous aura!

"...I'm wrong! It's my mother who is joking, okay?!" Lei Zi said depressedly, because he was stared at by Uncle Rong, and he was threatened by this cold-faced man. How could it be so unlucky? ! "I should be Xiao Qi's sister! Xiao Qi is a few years younger than me. I'm not a pervert. How can I stare at her. Although Xiao Qi is beautiful, temperamental, and good at cooking, But I have a good sense of integrity."

"...Abnormal?! Discipline?! Ha ha..." Qi Lian's complexion became stiff after Lei Zi said this, and then his smile became even more pervasive, but the culprit that caused him to appear such emotions did not realize that it was. What's wrong.

"Brother, don't laugh, I'm timid! Really, where did I offend you? You say, even if you let your brother die, you have to understand!" Lei Zi first begged for mercy. However, grievance came up as he talked, and his neck became tough.

"You will know in the future!" Qi Lian patted Lei Zi's shoulder hard, and said with deep meaning.

For some reason, Qi Lian took the initiative to go to the high school where Rong Wan was located to pick up the night. After he went to pick up the night for the first time, his familiar or unfamiliar classmates came to ask about Qi Lian's situation. Some are for the purpose of gossip, while others have brought themselves into the plot of certain romantic novels. Naturally, Rong Wan and Xiao Ba would not disclose Qi Lian's information to outsiders, but there were people who knew Qi Lian in the school, and they shared his background and brilliant experience.

Naturally, Leilei didn't miss the news. She moved in her heart when she listened to her friends talking about this gossip. After the failure of her father's business, Leilei's mother instilled some realistic feelings in Leilei, making her feel that she was not as good as finding a good man with money and a future, and Qi Lian happened to be in line with it. This condition.

She wanted to get close to Qi Lian, but it was too difficult. When Qi Lian was waiting for the night, she would be avoided by pretending to approach inadvertently. One time a good friend deliberately pushed her towards Qi Lian, but he also drew her away neatly, causing her to lie on the ground and touch her nose. Bleeding, especially embarrassed. After these two experiences, she felt very embarrassed. She was so angry that she was so angry that there were other thoughts.

Sure enough, people who stayed with Zhang Xiaoyu and Rong Wan are just as annoying! Leilei muttered angrily in her heart.

Since that incident in the library, Big Mouth Yang Ke publicized Qi Lian's beautiful girlfriend, which surprised everyone who knew Qi Lian. Boys think that people with cold temperament like Qi Lian will play bachelor's rhythm in the future, but he didn't expect that they have become a bachelor. If you look at yourself again, it is simply heartbroken. Girls who don't like Qi Lian's style are curious, what kind of girl can melt a cold heart. The girl who has such a good impression of Qi Lian is definitely sad, frustrated and thunderbolt in the sky. People are robbed under the nose. This is unscientific.

Huang Xiuying thought more than others. She brought the image of Rong Wan into the identity of Qi Lian's girlfriend. She felt lost, depressed, and a little angry. She thought, this sister was not a real sister but a love sister. Well, why didn't you make it clear, because she was so passionate about herself. For this reason, every time she talked to Qi Lian, she couldn't help but stab him a few words. Others didn't know the reason, nor did Qi Lian, who was the person involved, know the reason. In this way, a peach blossom was pinched out before it could bloom.