☆Chapter 70 Is this a blind date?

"Grandma Xu, let's have a meal! Is it spaghetti or steak today?" When she arrived at Professor Yang's house, she ran to the kitchen familiarly, and she could smell the very fragrant meat.

The bookish man with glasses sitting on the sofa stood up after hearing Rong Wan's voice. Only then did Rong Wan notice that there was a person sitting on the sofa, and he did not recognize him at all. His face turned red all of a sudden. . She greeted the man with glasses awkwardly, and then hurried to the kitchen.

"Let's not eat the dross of capitalism today. We eat decent Chinese food!" Grandpa Yang took out a stack of materials and came out of the study wearing reading glasses, and said cheerfully. But after seeing Qi Lian who came in afterwards, his smile faded, "Qi Lian is here too."

Qi Lian and Rong Wan came to Yang's house many times before, and the instructor he was with was the apprentice of Mr. Yang when he was studying, so he and Professor Yang and his wife were already familiar with each other. Professor Yang was very enthusiastic towards him when he came here before, and he often took him to discuss some professional issues, but today he changed his previous attitude, thinking that he should know about him and Rong Wan together.

"Xiao Qi, you don't need to go into the kitchen. Grandma will be ready right away." Grandma Xu poked her head out of the kitchen door and said to Rong Wan, "You and Qi Lian will sit and chat with Xiao Kong for a while!"

"Well, he is my junior! I am very happy to see him here!" Qi Lian said blankly, his voice called a tablet, with no ups and downs, and he couldn't hear even the slightest joy.

Since Xiao Kong saw Qi Lian, his originally reddish face was pale, and his body was stretched straight, and he knew that he was particularly nervous. Especially when he heard Qi Lian's face collapsed and said he was very happy, Xiao Kong silently moved a step back and almost sat down on the sofa.

Rong Wan looked at Qi Lian and found that his eyes were sharper than usual. Looking at the small holes again, it doesn't seem to be that timid! Brother Qi, what on earth did you do to the younger brother, scared people like this! Rong Wan complained in his heart.

Fortunately, Grandma Xu came out with the dishes at this time, saying that they were all ready and could start the meal immediately, which broke the awkward atmosphere at the moment. Xiao Kong was more active than anyone else and ran to help and served food, and when he sat down to eat, he also picked a position farthest from Rongwan.

During the meal, Professor Yang praised Xiao Kong from time to time, describing him as a rare talent and a rare good man. This made Xiao Kong's forehead a cold sweat, and the smile on his face was more ugly than crying. When he came here today, his mentor told him that Professor Yang would introduce him to a girlfriend. The conditions were very good. He felt that Mr. Yang was credible, so he came to visit him. Indeed, the girl's conditions are so good, but the point is that they obviously have a master, and the master is still the evil god in their research institute. It's really tragic!

Rong Wan didn't notice Professor Yang's thoughts and Xiao Kong's entanglement at all. She felt that the people praised by Grandpa Yang must have real abilities, and she took the initiative to chat with Xiao Kong.

After eating this indigestion lunch, Xiao Kong had planned to leave like this. He really couldn't stay for a moment. But his ability to act is obviously a little weak, and Qi Lian has already started the topic of him.

"What project are you doing now?" Qi Lian asked solemnly, showing no intention of targeting the small hole at all.

"...I'm working on the project you are responsible for, brother!" Xiao Kong said with a smile.