☆Chapter 95 Attitude to ask for help

Rong Le and Xin Xin got married in the spring when Rong was studying in the first year of graduate school. The wedding ceremony was very large. There were only 300 tables for the banquet. This did not include Rong's relatives and friends in Taoyuan Village. The banquet was set up in the Imperial Hotel, and the entire floor was covered. The tobacco and alcohol were all good, and the cost of transporting Xinxin's relatives and friends was quite high.

Because of this wedding, Aunt Rong was very dissatisfied with Xinxin's family. Of course, Aunt Rong didn't say that she was distressed for money. Now the Rong family is not short of money, even if the wedding is more grandiose, she can afford it. First of all, Xinxin didn't want anything about the bride price, but Xinxin's parents only paid 120,000 cash and a house, which was nothing short of it. Auntie Rong agreed to this matter. In addition to giving 120,000 cash and a three-bedroom and one-living house, she also gave a complete set of jade ornaments, which was already very good. Look at the dowry given by Xinxin's family, TV set, bicycle, and 20,000 yuan. Aunt Rong's face is not good when she sees it. She is not arguing about the money. The key is that she didn't do it. The area in Taoyuan Village means to exchange the girl for money!

Aunt Rong gritted her teeth for what Rong Le liked, but before the wedding, Xinxin's house had another moth. Xinxin's mother appointed a restaurant, and Rongle had to temporarily add 20 tables to her relatives in her hometown. Aunt Rong wanted Rong Le to quit the marriage after she knew it, but she said that, and the invitations were all sent out. How could it be said that it would not be closed, but the knot in her heart could not be eliminated.

Such a mother-in-law at Rong Le's stall was also very depressed, and what made him feel weak was Xinxin's performance. Every time Xinxin's mother caused a moth, Xinxin would apologize to Rong Le and Aunt Rong with embarrassment, and said that she would tell her mother well, but in the end, she came back to intercede with Rong Le after being scolded. It was okay once and twice, and the more times, Rong Le didn't feel happy in his heart.

But anyway, the wedding banquet went smoothly, and Rong Le and Xin Xin also moved to their own small home. Of course, Rong Le wants to live in the Rong family's mansion, just like Rong Huan and Huang Lele's family, but Aunt Rong is not happy to see her second child's house, and Xin Xin also feels that living in the mansion is restrictive.

Originally, it would be nice if two people closed the door to live their own little days, but Xinxin's mother was not a trouble-free one. There were two days and two things, and Tuo Ronghuan was fighting for a good job for her son. I wanted to post it, making Rong Le upset. Although Xin Xin was oriented towards Rong Le, she couldn't help.

No, the god of Xinxin's mother's niece is here, so she has to transfer to the Imperial High School to study if she doesn't leave. Xinxin's mother didn't know this aspect, so she could only go to Rongle and Xinxin, and made Rongle angry enough. This time she didn't agree with anything, and Xinxin's mother touched a soft nail. In the end, I didn't know who I was entrusted to. How much money was spent to put that niece into a high school with a poor enrollment rate.

Xinxin's cousin had poor grades, and couldn't keep up with the teacher's progress, so she wanted to find someone for tutoring. Xinxin's mother would definitely not spend money to find a tutor for her, so she thought that Rong Wan was here, the top students from Imperial Capital University, with gentle temperament, had conversations with Xinxin's cousin who were all girls.

She thought beautifully, but she didn't consider whether Rong Wan was happy or not. Because of Mrs. Rong's relationship, Rong Wan has no affection for the relatives of Xinxin's family. Now Xinxin's mother actually came to teach this cousin who didn't know where she came from. It was not a request or a discussion. The tone was like a notice. It makes people speechless.