The Guardians

Carson p.o.v
"Wassup jack*sses!" A voice yelled through the building. A familiar voice. Rocket. Dad groaned. So did my other dad. Okay, gonna have to fix that, it's confusing. I grin and jump out of my seat.
"Rocket! Groot! Drax!" I shout, running out. The guardians were in one of the labs. Looking for us most likely. They all turned up on my arrival. Or  bursting through the door like a mad woman. 
"Carson, it is wonderful to see you again," Mantis greeted. I smiled at her.
"It's wonderful to see you again too," I reply. Quill gives me a hug.
"How've you been?" He asks, pulling away. I give a small smirk.
"We've got a lot to catch up on," is all I say. Quill nods, interested.
"Hey kid, blown anything up yet?" Rocket questions.
"I tried, but mom took the bomb away," I whine. Rocket shook his head in disappointment.
"When will she learn kids need to blow up a moon at some point?" He asks, rhetorically. "Its basically a right of passage," Groot answers anyway.
"I am Groot,"
"That was a rhetorical question, Groot, you weren't supposed to answer,"
"He's right though, Carson does not need to blow up a moon," Gamora interjects.
"Yes she does," Rocket insists.
"No she doesn't," Dad interjects. Drax stared at him for a moment before looking at me.
"I thought he was the god of mischief and lies, shouldn't he want to blow up a moon?"
"He IS the god of mischief and lies, he's just getting old," 
Drax nods while dad scoffs.
"I am not getting old," he retorts. I give him a look. "I'm not!"
"Uh huh. Uncle Sam! Is dad #2 getting old?" I ask/yell. I get an instant response.
"Yes!"
"See?" I look back at my not-so-happy father. Father. I think I'll call him that and stick to calling Tony 'dad'.
"Dad #2?" Peter asks, in disbelief. I grin at him.
"Like I said, we've got a lot to catch up on,"
Drax speaks up. "So the god of mischief is your father?"
I nod. "Yes,"
"And Tony Stark is also your father?"
"Again, yes,"
"Are Tony and Loki together then?"
I burst out laughing, falling to the floor, too weak to support myself now. I doubt that would go down well with mom. Father gives Drax a disbelieving look.
"They're not together," Uncle Thor manages to say in between his own laughs. I finally stop laughing and get off of the floor.
"Loki is my birth father, Tony is my adopted father and is married to my adopted mother, Pepper," I explain. Drax makes an 'oh' in realisation and nods. Cassie is still giggling with Wanda in the corner. I don't blame them. 
Peter Q claps his hands together.
"Alright, we need to talk before Drax accuses Clint and Natasha of being together," he decides. 
"I agree,"
We head off to another room and sit down.
"So Carson, what have you been up to since we last saw you?" Mantis asks.
"Fasten your seat belts kids, we're gonna be here a while," I say, leaning forward slightly. Drax looks at me, confused.
"We haven't got any seat belts," he reminds us. I roll my eyes, he is never going to understand metaphors. "How did you not realise this? I thought you were a genius,"
"It's a metaphor Drax," Gamora informs him.
"So," I say, as if there had been no interruptions. "Several months ago, I was on a mission and...,"

"So you have powers now?!" Rocket asks. I smirk.
"That's right,"
"Show us!" Mantis begs, excited. I smirk even more and hold out my hand. A bright red flame appears in my palm and the guardians stare in amazement.
I make the flame dissappear and replace it with a purple flower. I take the flower and give it to Mantis, much to her delight.
I move on to water. A large amount of water appears above Drax's head. Everyone except Drax stares.
"What?" He asks. Holding back my laughter, I drop the water. I let out a chuckle, then a full-blown laugh, but I'm not the only one. Only Drax isn't amused.
He lunges for me, but I take off, harnessing the wind. I flip upside down, sitting on the ceiling.
"Come and get me," I taunt. I suddenly drop down, causing the guardians to panic. But I catch myself before I hit the ground. I plop back onto the couch and smile.
"Want to see lightening, or ice?" I ask. Peter Q laughs.
"Maybe another time,"
Peter P walks in and spots me. He hurries over.
"Carson, I just realised we've never actually gone on a date, so I was wondering...,"
"I'd love to," I cut him off. He smiles.
"Really? That's great. Friday at 6:30?"
"Wouldn't miss it,"
He gives me a hug then rushes out.
"WANDA I DID IT!"
I laugh and turn to face the guardians. I may have failed to mention Peter.
"You two are...dating?" Peter Q asks. I nod. "You know, I think I'm gonna have a little chat with him about...music,"
He rushes off. Gamora groans and takes off after him.
"Peter!" She yells. Drax and Rocket not-so-subtley leave the room. Mantis follows. I glance up at Groot.
"Peter's doomed isn't he?"
Groot nods. "I am Groot,"
I still don't speak that, but it doesn't take a genius (like me) to understand what he just said.