Don't freak out

Carson p.o.v
Mission. Taking down a man, who's name I believe was, William Hillingdon, who had hacked half the banks in China. No, this isn't a S.H.I.E.L.D mission, Uncle Steve, Uncle Sam and Aunt Nat took them down years ago. I wasn't there of course, I was with dad. But, despite Aunt Nat and Uncle Steve's wishes, Uncle Sam told me. every. last. detail. 
"Hey, iron girl, we're in the middle of a mission, get your head outta the clouds," Uncle Clint's voice shrilled through my ear. I rolled my eyes, speaking into the ear piece. I was currently in a fancy dress, at a special cocktail party in Hong Kong.
"Gotcha," I replied. Normally, sarcasm would be my go to, but I knew how annoyed Aunt Nat would be. Now I was older, I could take her down if I wanted to, but Uncle Clint, could not.
"That was very mature Carson, thank you,"
Speak of the devil. I grinned.
"I'm saving the fun for when we aren't on an important trying-to-stop-mean-bad-guys mission,"
I could practically see her rolling her eyes. 
"Target spotted, black suit, reddish brown tie, heading your way," Uncle Sam informed us. Thank the Allfather. No seriously, thank you Odin. Mount Nat was about to go off.
"Copy," I mumbled. I casually walked towards him, acting as though I didn't notice him. But we we're near a doorway, which he proceeded to drag me through.
"Carson Stark, what a pleasure," William said. I smiled.
"Wish I could say the same," 
The grin on Hillingdon's face slipped off instantly as I surveyed my surroundings. I sensed someone behind me. A gun went off, I jumped, narrowly avoiding the bullet, and whipped at the daggers Uncle Thor gave me for my eighth birthday. Hillingdon chuckled.
"I knew you'd avoid that,"
"Then why...?" My question was cut short as a long, sharp dagger pierced through my stomach. The gun was a distraction. I heard my aunt and uncles cry into my ear as I fell into a dark abyss.

Sam p.o.v
She fell to the ground as I yelled into my earpiece, trying to get her to respond. I saw Barton shoot an arrow at Hillingdon in anger, Nat swooped down to take him out, so I hurried over to Carson, who was bleeding heavily. I hauled her over to the quinjet, where Banner was. He shot up at the sight of Carson and hurried over to me.
"God, please no," he whispered as he tended to her. I started to pace the quinjet, worrying over the young girl, she was family, the third youngest member of it to be exact. She had to be okay.
"How is she?" Barton asked desperately, as he rushed in. Banner sighed.
"She's stable, but we need to get back to the tower."
"What are we waiting for then?" We turned to see Nat arrive, dragging a knocked out body with her. "Go!" She said, urgently. We quickly set off.

*at the tower*

"Tony, whatever you do, don't freak out," I said calmy to Stark. "Same with you guys," I said, pointedly towards the others.
"We're not gonna flip Sam, what's wrong?" Steve asked. I took a deep breath.
"OnthemissionCarsonwasinjuredandBruceistreatingher," I said, in one breath.
"One more time, please," Lang said. So I reapeated myself, slowly.
"On the mission, Carson was injured and Bruce is treating her,"
The instant uproar was incredible. But it took me, Nat and Barton to hold Steve back, then we had to do the same with Barnes, while knocking Tony out, also trying to keep Wanda from storming to Hillingdon AND convince Lang, Pepper, Happy, Rhodes, Vision and Thor not to go kill him as well. Not easy. At all. 
They couldn't help it though, Carson meant so much to each of us and we hated that she was in pain. But Hillingdon had to pay for his crimes and go to court. They wouldn't be pleased if we killed him.

Unknown p.o.v
I watched as the creature tended to her. He was careful as he should be. She would be okay. None of them would allow her to die. I didn't know why but...
Neither would I.