Fathers

Steve p.o.v
I hear Carson and Peter laughing down the hall and peer outside. I see them, running from Tony and Loki, neither seemed happy.
I came out and grabbed Carson round her waist, lifting her from the ground. Peter stopped when he saw that, so Carson yelled:
"Run! Save yourself, I'll be fine. Go!"
"I'll go, but sooner or later, I shall return for you!" Peter announced. Then he took off again. Tony kept following, but Loki stayed and pulled the laughing Carson out of my arms.
"I'm going to explain to her the difference between what she can do, and what she is not under any circumstances, allowed to do until she is forty,"
"Unfair," she stated. Loki smirked. 
"Don't care,"
He carried her off and I looked to the ground, trying to hold my laughter back.

Loki p.o.v
I hauled Carson away into an empty room and dropped her on the couch. Then I lowered myself next to her. She had her arms crossed and was pouting. It was actually cute to be honest. I told her so. In her head.
"I am not cute," she mumbled. "I am sarcastic and annoying,"
"Very annoying," I agree. She glared at me, playfully. I smirked. "What's wrong? Don't you want to spend time with me? I am far better company than the spider boy,"
"Beg to differ," she responds. I glare until a thought enters my head. I give a slightly wicked grin. And then...I attack.
"No...no...stop...Loki please...stop!" Carson shouted between laughs. I had pinned her arms down with one hand while tickling her with the other.
"I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to tell me," I say, innocently. 
"No...please stop...dad stop!"
I freeze at her words and her eyes widen.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...," she started.
"It's fine," I interrupt, smiling softly at her. "I don't mind,"
I didn't. The shock had quickly worn off and I was completely happy for her to call me that. I loved her, I just hadn't thought she would call me that...ever.
She smiled softly back and I pulled her into a hug. Her arms wrapped around me in turn. Not so long ago, the idea of me having a daughter seemed...ludicrous. But now, it was the best feeling I had ever felt.
"I wonder how Stark is going to react," I thought aloud. Carson pulled away from the hug.
"Oh that will be a fun conversation 'hey dad, guess what, I'm calling Loki dad too, whaddya think?' " She joked. I laughed.
"All joking aside, we really should tell him," I admit. Carson nods.
"DAD! GET IN HERE!" she yelled. Stark rushed in.
"What? What's wrong?" He asked, frantically. 
"Loki has something to tell you," Carson lies. I roll my eyes at her, but comply.
"Carson called me...dad," I say. Stark's jaw drops and he looks at Carson. She nods.
"So, do you have two dad's, or is Loki...?"
"I have two dad's, by the looks," she answers.

a/n-hello guys! Sorry for the shorter than usual chapter, but I'm afraid we're coming to an end of Carson's story, we are down to the last six chapters. And I'm afraid there will not be a book three. At least not for a while. I have no clue what the storyline could be about that I'd really enjoy writing about. So there will be a little bonding between Carson and Loki, as well as some cute moments for her and Peter. I'm sorry to say they won't be the best since I'm not really good at romance.