Book one epilogue - couldn't publish in book one

Epilogue
"Up, wake up sweetie, come on,"
"I'm not a dog mom," I groaned, sitting up and looking at my mother, Pepper Stark. That's right, she and dad got married and became my mom.
"I know, now get dressed, Laura, Cooper and Lila are coming over today, remember?"
I grinned. "Of course I do,"
Mom rolled her eyes and left. I jumped up and quickly got dressed. They were already here.
"Cooper! Lila! Your here!" I rushed up to them, ever since I met them, they'd become like siblings to me.
"Carson!" They yelled, hugging me. Aunt Laura smiled.
"They've missed you," she said, laughing. I smirked.
"Even you Cooper?" I asked the now nineteen year old. He rolled his eyes and mumbled.
"Maybe,"
I laughed. Aunt Nat came over.
"Don't forget, mission tomorrow," she reminded me.
"I know, I know," I grumbled. She glared, I threw my hands up in surrender. "Sorry,"
"Do I get a hello?" Came a voice.
"Hello," I called. Uncle Steve laughed, dryly.
"Ha ha,"
"I see why you all like her," came another voice. Uncle Buck.
"Come on Bucky, you've known her for years now, you figured that out ages ago," Uncle Clint said. Uncle Buck grinned.
"I guess,"
I laughed, shaking my head. "Uncle Thor, you are being unnaturally quiet,"
Thor glanced at me. "I'm trying to text,"
"Again?" I groaned. Thor glared at the phone.
"I shall succeed,"
"No he won't," a voice whispered in my ear. Dad.
"DAD! You're home," he'd been away for two weeks. I'd had everyone else, but no one can compare to him.
"Hey sweetie," he said, as I jumped into his arms and he spun me around. "I missed you too,"
This was my family. Tony was my dad. Pepper was my mom. Rhodes, Happy, Steve, Bucky, Thor, Bruce, Clint, Sam and Scott are my uncles. Nat and Laura my aunts. Vision is my cousin. Wanda, Cassie and Lila my sisters. Cooper was my brother. Peter was... actually I'm not sure what he is. And even Nick and I had got rather close. I was an agent, known as iron girl and I was a Stark. My life wasn't perfect, but I wouldn't have it any other way. This was my family.

END OF BOOK ONE

An- Book two has officially begun publishing :)