Magnet

Carson p.o.v
So...me and Wade may have, sorta, kinda stuck a very big magnet to the ceiling, grabbed a few deck chairs, gotten some popcorn and were now watching the show. We were towards the back of the room, Peter, Cooper, Lila, Cassie and Wanda had decided to join us. This meant that the team did not have the Scarlet witch helping, making the task extremely difficult. 
Worse for them, Loki had chosen to join us to, he'd attempted to glare at me, as if he was mad, but gave up when Uncle Steve burst in, panicking.
Even funnier, the magnet was a special type, so when dad and Uncle Rhodes went to rescue Uncle Buck using their suits, up they went. The remaining people who were good with science and tech were trying to bring the three down. But I was still an amazing hacker. Uncle Thor walked over.
"Iron maiden please, bring them all down," he begged. I smirked at him.
"Give me three good reasons and I will," I bargain.
"They're your family," he started.
"And?"
"You love them," uncle Thor pointed out.
"And?"
"...and your punishment will get worse the longer they're up there,"
"Bingo!"
I went over to the computers, nudging Uncle Bruce aside. I let the three down (gently) and then grinned at them. They glared at me.
"You get a one minute head start," Uncle Rhodes warns. I don't move. The minute ends and they go for me. I instantly fly up, harnessing the wind.
I get stares of shock. They're not used to my powers yet, neither am I to be honest. I smirk at them. Dad huffs, trying not to laugh at the me as I do a headspin and leaves the room, uncle Rhodes following. The others slowly starting to trickle out as I spin around in midair. Only Uncle Buck remains.
"You enjoying your powers, then?" Uncle Buck calls up. I nod, beginning my descent. I suddenly frown and he notices. "What's wrong?"
"When I was with hydra, I was a killer-for-hire. I remember that,"
"Do you remember them?"
I stare at the ground, a whirlwind of emotions rising. I did remember them. A man, a father, had been the first victim. And his wife had been there. A young child was now an orphan because of me. It had been running in my mind since I woke up, I'd been trying to distract myself, to forget, but this wasn't something you could just pretend never happened.
"Carson," Uncle Buck said, sternly. "It wasn't you, hydra put that devil into your head, made you believe what you were doing was right,"
"Yeah," I agreed, softly. "But I did it. I did it, and no matter what you say, I still did and I'll never forget their faces as I...as I pulled the trigger. As I ended their lives, took a child's parents away,"
Uncle Buck pulled me into a hug. My cheeks were wet with tears, though I hadn't realised I'd been crying.
"Is this how you felt, when you came back?" I sobbed. "Like a...like a...,"
"Monster?" I nod into his shoulder. "Yeah,"
"And if, the other night, I hadn't started getting those flashbacks, I would have killed...," I stopped speaking. I didn't dare say it. But Uncle Buck still asked.
"Who?" He pulled away when I didn't answer and instead, gripped my shoulders. "Carson, who were you supposed to kill that night?"
"Uncle Scott," I whispered. "I almost killed my own uncle, I almost killed Cassie's father,"
The grip on my shoulders increased. But it wasn't because he was angry at me. He was furious at hydra. 
A noise came from the doorway. I glanced over, but before I could see who it was, I was pulled into another hug. Peter.
He clung onto me, Uncle Buck stormed out of the room, probably to tell the others. I wanted to stop him, but Peter had a firm hold on me. So I just held onto him. Cause right now, I needed him.
Then a voice yelled from down the corridor:
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HYDRA SENT HER AFTER ME!" Uncle Scott knew, would he ever forgive me for this. I held on tighter. Instead of pulling away from my possibly painful grip, Peter just hugged me tighter to. He knew I needed it.
Footsteps stormed through the corridor and entered the room. Peter and I finally pulled away from each other. I looked at Uncle Scott. He looked at me. Then he walked towards me and...