FANDRAL!

Wanda p.o.v
I stood next to a wall, biting my nails nervously, Vision next to me.
Steve was pacing, while everyone else sat on chairs, scared, and failing to hide it. Except Tony, he'd been standing in the corner, his back to us, his head and hands pressed against the two walls.
"Everyone,"
We all turn to look at Shuri.
"The chip has been removed and all vitals are fine, she's sleeping, but you can see her,"
We all instantly crowd into Carson's room. She was on a bed, sleeping peacefully. I saw Peter and how he looked at her, as if she was an angel, though he wasn't far off. I have no idea how we would have coped without her. Even if Tony calls her 'the devil in ripped jeans'. As time passed, one by one we left the room, until only Tony and Loki remained. None of us questioned it, the reason was obvious.

Cooper p.o.v
It was morning, Car should be awake by now. I was so nervous, what if it hadn't worked? What if she didn't know me? She was as much as my sister as Lila. We all crowded around the door to the room she was in. I think Tony and Loki were still in there. Dad opened the door.
They were still there. Tony had his head in his arms, which were on Car's bed. Loki was on a chair, his head lolling back. Thor chuckled and shook him awake, Pepper doing the same to Tony. 
"Is she awake?" Tony asked, as he shot up. The sudden noise made Car moan in her sleep. Her eyes slowly opened and she stared at Tony.
"Dad?"
"Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?"
"Like Uncle Steve just whacked me round the head with his shield, how are you?"
I snort. Even after everything that has happened she's sarcastic. My snort causes Car to glare at me.
"Considering what I've just been through, I think I  deserve a hug from my big brother,"
I laugh and pull her into one, she's annoying but I love her. Once I've pulled away, she looks at Wanda.
"Is my big sis gonna give me a hug too?"
"Of course котенок," she replies. They hug and then Lila and Cassie jump in.
"Yay! Group sister hug," Car groans. "Perfect after you've just had surgery,"
They release her. 
"Oops," they chorus.
"Mom? Hug?"
Pepper rushes to her. Thor goes forward.
"Do you remember me? You have to, I was your favorite of course," he insists. Car laughs.
"Of course I know you...Fandral?"
"FANDRAL!"
We all burst out laughing. After a moment, Thor joins in.
"You really need to spend less time with the bad influences," Aunt Nat suggests.
"You're right," Car agrees. She turns to Cassie. "Cass, you know I love you, but you're just not a good influence, I think we have to start...seeing other people,"
"There's someone else isn't there?" Cassie asks, playing along. "Isn't there?!
"Alright there is," Car admits. 
"Who?" Cassie demands.
"Uncle Clint,"
"But...Nat...,"
"He's let her go, she...she was just...,"
"She was holding me back!" Dad decides to joins in, slamming his fist against his palm.
"Cass, I'm sorry, it just happened, it was so sudden,"
"Save your excuses, I understand," Cassie interrupts. "I'll...I'll be okay,"
"Alright you lot, that's enough," Steve buts in. Car looks at him. 
"Uncle Steve! You owe me forty bucks!" 
Steve looks panicked.
"Quick, give me my shield," he hisses. Tony stands in his way.
"You will not touch her,"
"Try and stop me,"
"Boys, boys, you're both pretty, are we done here?" Car breaks it up. The two turn red.
Peter walks to Car. She smiles at him.
"Hey Pete, miss me?"
"I did actually," Peter admits. "A lot,"
"Don't worry, she's here to stay," Lila states.
"So how bad was Loki?"
"Don't open that door," Happy tells her.
"That bad, huh?"
"Pretty much," Rhodes responds. At that moment, T'Challa and Shuri walk in.
"T'Challa? Shuri?"
"Hey you're awake," Shuri says, pleased.
"Am I?"
"As sarcastic as always," T'Challa teases, hugging her.
After Shuri hugs her as well, the others finally get their hugs. But then, a voice calls from the doorway.
"HEY LITTLE STARK! YOU MISS ME?"

a/n-guess who's here! I know I've been doing a few of these, but I do what I want, plus I know you all secretly love it