YOU ARE SNOGGING MY SISTER PARKER!

Carson p.o.v
Then he walked up to me and...
...pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. I froze for a second then hugged him back. He didn't hate me! 
Uncle Scott pulled away from me, but took a firm hold of my shoulders.
"Butterfly, this was not your fault. Hydra controlled you and if you had known what you were doing you would never have done it,"
"But if I'd released that arrow. If I'd killed you...,"
"If, Butterfly, if. But you didn't. Why?" He asked, as if he knew the answer. "Why didn't you?"
"Because...I couldn't...my fingers felt...stuck...and no matter how hard I tried...they just wouldn't...I had a flashback...and I couldn't stop thinking about it," I tried to explain.
"Because deep down, you still knew me, so you couldn't, because your heart overruled your mind," Uncle Scott insisted. I didn't speak for a moment. He was right. I'd fought against the devil without realising and I won. 
I smiled at uncle Scott and hugged him again.

Peter p.o.v
Everyone filed out of the room except for Carson and I. She smiled at me and smiled back. I'd missed her so much. I brought her into a hug, not caring if anyone was still leaving. She instantly hugged me back. I heard wolf whistles from Mr Wilson.
The doors finally closed and we pulled away, but she was still so close to me. Unable to help myself I pulled her towards me and our lips met.
The kiss started off slow and sweet but it was getting more heated the longer it got. I heard the door open.
"Hey Car, do you want to...THE HECK!" Cooper yelled. I heard the door slam and Cooper yell again. "I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT! YOU ARE SNOGGING MY SISTER PARKER!"
Carson started laughing as we broke apart and I joined in. Cooper must have heard our laughing cause he walked back in. I looked at Car and she looked at me, smirking. Uh oh.
She pulled me into another kiss, even more heated than the last. I responded, though I realised Cooper was now planning my death.
"Oh come on!"
Figuring I was already doomed, I pulled her closer. Cooper left again, storming down the corridor. He seemed a little angry. We still didn't stop, until of course, we needed air. We broke apart breathless and I stared at the beautiful girl in front of me.
Lila rushed in.
"Cooper said you were making out and now Tony and Loki are hurrying down here," she warned. I paled. Carson grinned and used her wind powers to get us to the ceiling, out of reach. Sure enough, Mr Stark and Mr Loki both burst in. And they didn't look to happy.
"PETER PARKER WHERE ARE YOU?!" Mr Stark shouted. My eyes widened.
"So much for you guys giving them a chance," Lila said. Mr Loki glared at her. She backed down. Carson was the only one who didn't back off under his glare. 
Lila left and Mr Loki looked up.
"I found you," he teased. Carson chuckled.
"What? Are we playing hide-and-seek?" Mr Stark called up, his anger seemingly disappearing.
"Actually," Carson stated. "We're playing hide-and-seek tag. You have to tag us or we win,"
"Challenge accepted!" Mr Stark yelled. He then rushed off, to get his suit probably. I looked at Car.
"Er...what do we do?" I ask. Carson thought for a moment.
"We still have the magnet,"
"I don't think he'll fall for that one," I remind her.
"Then we...Loki, are you helping him?" She questions. Mr Loki replies after a moment:
"No, I want to see this," 
"Good,"
When Mr Stark storms back in, Carson and I are floating under the magnet. He sees. 
"I am not falling for that,"
"Falling for what?" Car asks, innocently. Mr Stark snorts.
"You're under the magnet, if I fly up I'll get stuck to it again, there's no way I'm falling for it," He says, determinedly. I grin.
"Suit yourself," 
"Loki, is the magnet really on?" Mr Stark asks, growing desperate. Mr Loki smirks.
"I don't know," he lies.
"Would you know if I reminded you those two are dating?" Mr Stark asks, sarcastically. 
'Dammit,' I think.
"It's off, they're trying to trick you," Mr Loki states. Mr Stark flies up and Car quickly drops us, making sure to catch us before we hit the ground. We head for the door, but Loki moves in the way. Car slides under him and escapes, I copy. As we run off, I hear both Mr Loki and Mr Stark yell our names in anger. 
Car and I just laugh.