Revelations

Loki p.o.v
"Brother!" Came the voice of Thor, my adopted brother. I turned around to meet him. Against the Midgaurdian's wishes, I was free, but living in the Avengers facility. Because Barton was having his family stay for the week and didn't wish for them to meet me, everyone was at the tower.
"What is it, brother?" I asked, annoyance lacing my words as I had been looking forward to a week alone.
"It is about Carson...,"
Carson...I remembered her, I'd been watching her during the mission, but once I knew she was fine I had it stopped. We had occasionally spoken throughout my time here, but her family was eager to keep her away. I looked at Thor confused, was he here to inform me of Carson's mission?
"She was injured on her latest mission," ahh, I knew it. "And Banner found something, odd, in her results, he found her birth father,"
"And?" I was getting impatient now, I'd grown rather fond of her for some reason.
"Her father, Loki, is...you,"

Carson p.o.v
Carson Lokidotter. Nope Carson Stark is better. I had no idea how this was possible, though the pieces were starting to come together. I was:
1. Stronger than average
2. Always fascinated by Norse mythology 
3. Sneaky, just like him
4. Mischievous 
5. Silver-tongued
6. Good with daggers (Loki's preferred weapon)
7. I had a knack at making over the top speeches sometimes 
8. And I was a good liar
It all made sense, I mean, why else did I find myself wanting to know him? But, how did I come about, before he seemed to hate mortals, I doubted he'd have wanted to get close to one. I'd ask when we returned to the tower. Until then, there were certain sixteen and nineteen year olds who wanted to spend time with me.
"CARSON!" 
Speak of the devil's. I groaned and hurried down to them, only to find the two in a tug of war with...
Peter?
They were fighting over the remote. I rolled my eyes. Typical. Note the sarcasm.
"Guys, knock it off," I ordered, a slight whining in my voice. Ever since these three met they'd argued as if they were real siblings. 
Lila obediently stepped back and came over to me, but Cooper and Peter would NEVER listen to me, something about them being older and, therefore, not being the boss of them. So I did what any responsible teenager would do. I sweeped their legs and took the remote for myself.
"Hey!" Said Cooper, annoyed.
"Hi!" I said sarcastically back. He realises I could break his neck in five different ways, right? I looked at Peter to see his reaction. To be honest, Peter wasn't a brother, and I got this weird fluttery feeling when I looked at or thought of him. I'd always ignored it.
"Hand it over Car, and no one gets hurt," he said in his 'nice and easy' voice that made the fluttery feeling grow. I laughed, ignoring it.
"Or, I could give this to Cassie, since she wasn't fighting, and then remind you that I can kick your butts,"
It had been years and I still said butts instead of ass, blame Uncle Steve.
Peter and Cooper shared a glance, remembering all the other times i had delivered an absolute butt-whooping.

*flashback*

Bruce walked into his lab to see every piece of equipment exactly where he had left it. Only, it was on the ceiling. A note lay on the floor, reading,
'You spilled acid on my phone, you shouldn't be allowed near it any more,'

Tony entered a room and saw his iron man suit, but pink, covered in glitter with the face mask up, showing a cardboard cutout Tony with some very ugly additions. A note taped to the arc reactor read,
'Shouldn't have told Pepper that I messed with her meetings,'

*end of flashback*

The two swiftly shook their heads. I nodded in triumph and passed the remote to Cassie.
"Thanks Sonny," she said. I smiled at her.
I had been given nicknames by all of my family:
Cassie and Lila, Sonny
Peter and Cooper, Car
Dad, the devil in ripped jeans
Mom, pup 
Aunt Nat, minus impius
Uncle Sam and Uncle Scott, butterfly (Hank Pyme had made me the same suit as uncle Scott, but it had wings like a butterflies)
Uncle Buck, драгоценный камень 
Uncle Steve, doll 
Uncle Clint and Vision, little arrow
Wanda, котенок
Uncle Rhodes and Uncle Happy, Cece (my middle name is Cleo)
Uncle Bruce, cientistas malucos
Uncle Thor, iron maiden (he didn't know that iron maiden was a band)

"Cece, there you are," Uncle Rhodes said, entering, the now peaceful room. "You're dad wants you,"
I headed out the room, warning the others not to fight. 
"Devil, there you are," dad looked up at me as I came in. "We have a slight problem,"
"What problem?" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck.
"Thor came back, with news, Loki he, he wants to see you, talk to you,"
I mulled over my thoughts for a moment. This was my chance to get answers without the others breathing down my neck. I could learn why Loki had even spoken to my mother, I could understand everything, I'd been unable to figure it all out in my head. I nodded.
"I'll have to face him eventually, I'd rather do it head on," I answered, determined. Dad stared at me, searching for uncertainty. When he found none, he nodded.
"We'll have to go over it with your mom, but you should be able to see him on Thursday,"
"Ok,"
That was three days away, I'd talk to one of my sisters about it, I'd need one of there's support.
This was gonna be fun. (Please note the OBVIOUS sarcasm)

minus impius = little wicked                          драгоценный камень = jewel                котенок = kitten                                          cientistas malucos = mad scientist