☆Chapter 81 Hometown Meets Old Friends

Start from the beginning

"I...that..." Shi Xiaopeng was caught in a dilemma, his brows were wrinkled, and his small face was also wrinkled.

Shi Xiaopeng's mother and Rong Wan were watching, wanting to hear Shi Xiaopeng's choice.

"I want to fly high!" Shi Xiaopeng clenched his small fist, waved it, and made his own choice.

"It's not so important for me to fly high..." Rong Wan cried on vacation, "I don't like my friends anymore!"

"Before, Xiaopeng threw me away for two cents..." Shi Xiaopeng's mother said with a smile.

"I don't have... Sister, Xiaopeng likes you the most!" Shi Xiaopeng struggled in Qi Lian's arms, twisting his fleshy body to rush to Rong Wan's embrace, gestured with little hands, and explained very eagerly, "Little Peng" I want to fly high first, and then grab my sister with the black-faced uncle!"

"Son, you are so smart!" Shi Xiaopeng's mother gave him a thumbs up. She felt that with her son's cunning spirit and that little sweet mouth, she would not worry about marrying a daughter-in-law in the future.

At this time, it was Rong Wan's turn to buy sesame seed cakes. Qi Lian put Shi Xiaopeng down, and after Rong Wan said the amount, he handed the money to the old Wu daughter-in-law who was collecting the money.

"You see how nice this brother is to your sister, that's why my sister is his wife!" Shi Xiaopeng's mother was a little envious when she spoke.

Shi Xiaopeng saw Qi Lian's move to take the money and lowered his head in disappointment. At this moment, he deeply understood a truth, a man who has no money to buy sesame seed cakes cannot marry a daughter-in-law.

Rong Wan took out a sesame seed cake and handed it to Shi Xiaopeng, "Little Peng, this is for you, it's crispy and fragrant!"

"...Well" Shi Xiaopeng smelled the scent of sesame seed cakes, and he must be happy to blossom normally, but today his little man's self-esteem has been blown, and his voice has dropped a lot.

After buying the biscuits, Rong Wan, Qi Lian, and Shi Xiaopeng separated. The mother and son went to buy new clothes, while Rong Wan and the others wandered around where they were selling food.

"Xiao Qi, Xiao Qi!" An excited cry came over a long distance, and then a girl with a ponytail squeezed over here.

"Yes... Haiyan!" Rong Wan noticed it when the girl got closer. Although she has become better-looking and western-style now, she still has the outline of her youth in terms of her facial features.

"Haha, great, you still remember me!" Haiyan also arrived at Rong Wan at this moment, rushed to hug her, smiled extremely brightly.

"Of course, how could I not remember you!" Rong Wan hugged Haiyan back, also smiling very happily.

When Rong Wan was in the third year of junior high, Haiyan went with her parents to other places. Later, when Rong Wan went to study in the imperial capital, Haiyan moved back to the high school in this county. Met.

"I only had a holiday yesterday. I planned to visit you in two days. Who knew we met when we were so fate." Haiyan didn't want to be too late now. She took her arm instead, with a very attitude. intimate.

As soon as he sent away a little mischief, a big shiny light bulb was ushered in. Qi Lian lamented his bad luck in his heart, and he had been staying at home with Rong Wan if he had known it.

"Brother Qi, why don't you take the candied haws and sesame seed back first, I will play with Haiyan for a while and then go home." Rong Wan handed the wooden box in his hand to Qi Lian, and said apologetically.

Qi Lian's eyes became a lot of resentment in an instant. He looked at Rong Wan and saw that she didn't mean to loosen, and then he took the wooden box over. The gaze at Haiyan was very sharp, with faint dissatisfaction, and when she saw Haiyan, she felt a chill in her back, and she got closer to Rong later.

"How do I feel that your brother Qi's eyes are not right!" Haiyan dared to say these words after Qi Lian had left.

"Are there?" Rong Wan asked.

"...Wait! You two—you two are not in love, right!" Haiyan suddenly remembered, Xiao Qi and Qi Lian were holding hands when she just squeezed over! ! And she, the one who didn't open her eyes, rushed forward and hugged Rong Wan, and now she squeezed Qi Lian away! !

It is said that disturbing others' love will be kicked by the donkey! She doesn't know if she will be kicked by a donkey, but looking at Qi Lian's expression when she leaves, she thinks she is going to be a tragedy.

"Yeah!" Rong late nodded, she didn't understand what Haiyan's painful expression meant.

"I'm so stupid, really, why are you so dull!" Haiyan spurned on herself, and then she shook Rongwan's arm and smiled extremely flatteringly. "Your family should not be angry, I didn't mean to ask. Be a light bulb!"

"I'm not angry... It's fake." Rong Wan smiled crookedly, and deliberately said three words to tease Haiyan. After seeing Haiyan's happy expression, he added two words to make Haiyan smile. Broke down.

"I'm joking with you, Brother Qi wouldn't be so stingy." Rong Wan smiled enough and began to comfort Haiyan.

After that, the two people walked and talked about their lives over the past few years. Compared to Rongwan's smooth sailing, Haiyan's experience was a bit bumpy. After she went to other places with her parents, she was not used to it, and she didn't make any friends, and her academic performance dropped a lot. Later, she transferred back to the county's high school, and her grades were even worse in the same unfamiliar environment and unfamiliar teaching methods. Later, she didn't go to the third year of high school with the classmates, but continued to study in the second year of high school.

"It's great to be able to go to college!" Haiyan envied Rong Wan. After I go to university, I don't need to endorse every day, I don't have much homework, I don't need to do a lot of papers, and I don't need to make up classes during the holidays.

"I think the time in high school was the most fulfilling time. At that time, the goal was the clearest and the motivation was the most abundant." Rong Wan said.

"That's what you said, but I still want to hurry up for the college entrance examination, and I will be liberated after the exam!" Haiyan said.

"Where are you going to take the test?" Rong Wan asked.

"I hope to go to the imperial capital, with you here, and close to home!" After saying this, Haiyan sighed again and continued, "But with my current grades, it's a bit difficult!"

"What are you afraid of, you still have time, just work hard!" Rong Wan encouraged.

"It would be great if I were as smart as you and Xiao Ba. I can skip the level and I can still test God and Qing Da." Haiyan muttered. "But you are right. There is still time. I have to work harder! I met. If you have any questions, I will ask you, and I will invite you to dinner after I finish the college entrance examination!"

"Okay! I'm waiting for you in the imperial capital!" Rong Wan nodded with a smile.

"Oh, by the way, I ran into Niu Gaoren when I got home. He said that he would organize a classmate gathering. It's probably only two days, and he will give us a letter at that time." Haiyan suddenly remembered this. .

"Classmate reunion...Speaking of which, it's been a long time since we got together!" Rong Wan said with emotion.

On the night when Haiyan told Rong Wan about this, Xiao Ba received a call from Niu Gaoren. The two chatted for a while. When they hung up the phone, Niu Gaoren mentioned the reunion of classmates. Tomorrow, the county is full of houses. Fragrant restaurant.

"You siblings can come, we haven't seen it for a long time!" Niu Gaoren finally put down these words.