☆Chapter 80 Year after year

Începe de la început

"It's okay, don't be afraid!" Qi Lian put Rong Wan firmly on the ground, touched Rong Wan's cheek with his slightly trembling fingers, and whispered comfortingly, "I'm here!"

"I was scared to death, really scared to death!" Rong Wan rushed into Qi Lian's arms and said repeatedly.

Qi Lian gently stroked Rongwan's back, softly comforting her in her ears. The response he got was that Rong Wan rubbed his chest lightly, especially soft and docile.

"Pay attention to the occasion!" Rong Ning came out of the house wearing a white mask, winking at Qi Lian and Rong Wan.

"What, brother, I almost fell off when I cleaned the glass just now. Brother Qi hugged me in time!" Rong Wan left Qi Lian's chest, two red clouds appeared on her face, and she stared at Rong Ning. At a glance.

"Are you not hurt?! Come here and let my brother take a look!" Rong Ning still had the slightest joking expression after listening to Rong Wan's words. He walked quickly to Rong Wan and started to check to see if she had any. What's wrong.

"She didn't fall!" Qi Lian took a step back, hugging Rong Wan's waist, and explained. Even a real brother can't do it like this, obviously Xiao Qi said that he was hugged in time.

"That's good, that's good!" Rong Ning didn't care about Qi Lian's move and expression of disgust, and then heaved a sigh of relief. Then he said seriously, "Little Qi, don't wipe the glass. Brother will do it. Just go back to the house and rest!"

"It's okay, I just need to pay attention. Besides, isn't there still Brother Qi here, don't worry if he is there!" Rong Wan shook her head, how could she just watch the family work without doing anything.

"Well, I'm here!" Qi Lian couldn't say any objections after hearing Rongwan's words.

"Then, then I'm also watching outside, and Qi Lian is protecting you alone, I don't worry!" Rong Ning hesitated and said.

"Well, if you have to do this..." Rong Wan sighed helplessly, and then muttered softly, "That's great, there are two bodyguards for cleaning the glass, so extravagant!"

Qi Lian also took a rag, slid it on the stool, and wiped the glass with Rongwan. He always wiped the high places and corners in front of Rongwan, and the rest was easy to wipe. The place is left for Rongwan. Rong Ning watched Rong Wan attentively, her arms stretched out in a guarding posture. Every time she swayed, Rong Ning's heart tightened immediately. It feels uncomfortable. .

Waiting for Rongwan to finish wiping the glass. Rong Ning is not the most tired of her. A layer of sweat came out on her forehead, and her broken hair was also wet with sweat. The ropes on both sides of the mask were hanging on her ears and hanging After it came down, it looked quite embarrassed.

"I won't let you wipe the glass next time, and my heart can't stand it anymore!" Rong Ning patted his chest, and said with relief.

The twenty-fifth of the twelfth lunar month is the big market in Taoyuan Village. People from nearby villages will also come to buy and sell things. The two main roads, north and south and east and west, are crowded with stalls and people who go to the market. It is bustling and very lively.

Buying New Year goods is usually a matter of Aunt Rong, Aunt Rong, and Ma Rong, but the juniors will also take this opportunity to go to the market to see the excitement, and if they have something they like, they will also buy it. In the past, Rong Wan always acted with her elder brother and younger brother, but now she and Qi Lian are in love, so she naturally chose to stay with her lover.

For this reason, the brothers of the Rong family didn't have the slightest expression on Qi Lian, but Qi Lian got a bargain, and didn't care about the expressions of these people.

Rong Wan and Qi Lian walked hand in hand on the street, moving aimlessly along the flow of people. The new clothes for the New Year are ready. They don't need to worry about the new year, just look at the novelty on the street. Take a look.

At the crossroads, they saw Uncle Stone's stall. There were very well-carved statues of Buddha, screens and wardrobes. There were also some wooden horses, puppies, pistols and so on carved for children, all of which were very good. Exquisite, business is also quite good. Stone's eyes were good, and he saw Rong Wan and Qi Lian at a glance, and he hurriedly greeted them both.

"Uncle, your craft is getting better and better!" Rong Wan sighed.

"Hehe, isn't it?!" The stone was as simple as before, after hearing what Rong Wan said, he stretched out his palm and rubbed the back of his head, and smiled embarrassedly. Afterwards, he remembered the purpose of calling Rong Wan to come, and took out a box carved with primitive patterns from his bag. Inside it was a string of beads. Each bead was engraved with a legendary story. It was their ancestors. From the story handed down, it is obvious that the sculptor has put a lot of thought into it.

"This is for you, I have made a confession, and take it with you to keep it safe." The stone stuffed the beads together with the box into Rong Wan, and said with a smile.

"Uncle, this is too..." Rong Wan knew how much the stone uncle carved now is worth, and then look at this one in her hand, it is definitely not a Fanpin, she is even more embarrassed to ask for it.

"What are you afraid of? Take it, your Uncle Shishi has just this kind of craftsmanship, and you can't dislike it!" Shishi roughly interrupted Rong Wan's words.

"Then I will take it. This is a good thing that no one else can ask for!" Rong Wan said with a smile.

Shitou took another red ticket from his pocket and stuffed it into Rong Wan's hand, asking her to buy candied haws to eat, and coaxing her as a child.

"Uncle, I'm an adult now, and I'm not greedy at all!" Rong Wan said.

"No matter how old you are, you are also a child in my eyes. Take it and buy something delicious. I remember that you like Jin's bean paste candied haws and Lao Wu's sesame cakes!" Shitou grinned, two rows The big shiny white teeth were exposed.

"Well, that's true. Listening to my uncle's words, I'm really a bit greedy, then I'll go buy some and try it first!" Rong Wan said with a smile. She knew that Stone hurt her as if she were her own child. If she pushed her not to be, it would make him feel unhappy because she was too childish, so she took the red ticket.

"Uncle, you come to my house for dinner at noon, I'll prepare it for you!" Rong Wan said to Shitou when he was about to leave.

"Okay, it's been a long time since I've eaten the dishes you made, so I'll eat more this time." Stone was not polite, and nodded neatly.

After Rong Wan and Qi Lian left the stone stall, they went to buy candied haws, a bunch of red bean paste, a bunch of hemp yam, and they also packed a few bunches of strawberry candied haws and hemp yam bean candies to take home for their family.

In fact, Qi Lian didn't like to eat candied haws, but he knew that Rong Wan would also like to taste hemp yam, but he didn't want it because he was afraid that he couldn't eat it. It was just right for him to have a bunch, and he could share it with Rong Wan.

"Hmm... it still tastes the same!" Rong Wan bit down a piece of sugar-coated bean paste, eating so satisfyingly, his eyes narrowed.

"Taste this!" After Rong Wan swallowed, Qi Lian delivered his bunch of hemp and yam to Rong Wan's mouth.

"Then... I'll taste it for you!" Rong Wan couldn't resist the temptation, took a bite, and the sweetness of the yam's unique fragrance was still in his mouth. Seeing Qi Lian still holding the candied haws at her mouth, she smiled flatteringly at him, and then took another bite.

"It's delicious, you have a bite too!" Rong Wan urged, licking the sticky candy on his lips.

"Well, it's really sweet." Qi Lian took a small bite along the side where Rong Wan was biting, but his eyes fell on Rong Wan's lips, and said deeply.