Qi Lian moved the most swiftly, and took the first place to sit next to Rong Wan, so angry that the Rong family's brothers took his eyes and gouged him. But he didn't do anything else, and he didn't even say anything, silently peeling the grapes to Rongwan to feed her. Rong Wan smiled sweetly at Qi Lian every time he ate one, and then went to tease the little baby.

The enthusiasm of the two people showing their affection makes the married woman Huang Lele feel sore, and makes the unmarried person feel jealous and hate in his heart.

But when Rong Wan said that when Liu Huanhuan was in the same room with her at night, the faint gentleness on Qi Lian's face instantly froze. His cold eyes swept over Liu Huanhuan, his lips pressed, very unhappy.

Liu Huanhuan was trembling when he was seen, and silently moved to the side, saying to his heart, I am innocent, and I am a woman! Qi vinegar bucket, you really deserve the title of vinegar bucket, you can eat any vinegar! But even if Qi Lian's eyes were terrifying, Liu Huanhuan would never say let Rong Wan clean up another house for her.

"Brother Qi, are you still not going home? It will be dark if you don't go back again, Grandpa Qi and the others will be worried." Xiao Ba picked up the teacup and took a sip of tea, squinting his eyes with enjoyment, and said very relaxedly.

"Yeah, you didn't drive here, I'll give you it!" Rong Ning was very enthusiastic. He just bought a new car and is in the mood. He is also sending away the big tail wolf who has taken away his sister. He does not mention it. Pleased.

Just as Qi Lian was about to reply, his cell phone rang, and Qi's mother called and said that their family had problems and was away from home for a week, so that Qi Lian stayed at Rong's house. Qi Lian was naturally willing, and when he nodded, there was a slight smile in his eyes.

After Qi Lian conveyed what Qi's mother said, the Rong family brothers all had the same expression, that is, they didn't believe it. What a coincidence, Qi Lian came to Rong's house on the front foot, and they went out on the back foot. Besides, Mr. Qi has basically not been out for a stroll in the past two years, and he has only been out for a week, which sounds unbelievable!

Before the Rong family brothers could speak, Rong Wan said, "Okay, how long Brother Qi wants to live."

Qi Lian's dark and deep eyes were instantly lit up, and he looked at Rong Wan intently, all the unspoken affection hidden in his eyes.

The next day, Rong Wan and Liu Huanhuan drove Rong Wan and Liu Huanhuan to the station. Qi Lian was afraid that he would be too tired to be too late, so he followed, thinking about getting to the train station to help them carry things.

When queuing up to get on the bus, look at the crowds of Wuyang Wuyang, Yongwan feels that there is nothing serious about it or don't try to choose other means of transportation, it's almost squeezed to death! After squeezing into the car, they found Liu Huanhuan's according to the bunk number on the ticket, and put the boxes with her away.

At this time, there are other people in the car. They are a big family, an old lady with gray hair, a middle-aged couple carrying a big box, a young daughter-in-law holding a child, and a wilted head. The drooping young man, their family happened to occupy the remaining five shops.

"Which one of you owns this lower bunk?" The old lady was not busy packing up her luggage, but instead focused her eyes on Rongwan and the others.

"Mine." Liu Huanhuan felt that something was wrong with the old lady's eyes, but he was too embarrassed to ignore her, so he bit the bullet and responded.

"You see that I am so old and my legs are not good. My granddaughter-in-law is bringing a breastfeeding doll. Give us a new seat!" The old lady said with a smile, "You see you are still so young, with neat legs and feet. It's okay to climb to the upper berth!"

"The grandma, you can be in the lower bunk with the children, there is no need to let me change!" Liu Huanhuan's eyes widened, she really didn't expect the old lady to speak so arrogantly.

"My great-grandson still has to take care of my granddaughter-in-law!" The old lady squinted her eyes, the smile on her face disappeared. "The little girl must know how to respect the old and love the young!"

"It's not right for you to say that!" Rong Wan was about to be defeated by the old lady's divine logic. "If you don't have a bunk in your house, and my friend respects the old and loves the young, it's okay to give you a seat. You already have a bunk here. Isn't it just right for you to take your children to rest? Why do you have to let my friend change with you?! If you don't change, you don't respect the old and love the young?!"

"Why the little girl is so cruel, bullying my old bone!" The old lady stretched out her hand and pointed to Rong Wan's nose, her eyes showed bad feelings.

"Looking at the old lady, I mean to rely on the old and sell the old?! Why don't we ask the conductor to comment on it!" Rong An pulled Rong Wan behind him, and said with a sneer.

"I...I'm still afraid that you won't make it?!" The old lady's gaze was dodged, and the volume was not low, it was obvious.

"We can add money, can I give you 20%?" The middle-aged woman supported the old lady, and looked at Liu Huanhuan hopefully. She really didn't like the upper bunk because she was struggling to crawl, and the space was small.

"The price difference between the lower bunk and the upper bunk is more than 20. Auntie, you are joking!" Liu Huanhuan said, "and we don't lack this 20 yuan. Buying the lower bunk just wants to sleep more comfortably!"

The middle-aged woman blushed and didn't say anything to make Liu Huanhuan give her seat.

"The children nowadays are really getting worse and worse. They are dressed up like little fairies, and their hearts are blackened one by one. They bully us who are so old and young!" The old lady muttered angrily, and said it back. Cut out Liu Huanhuan and Rong Wan with an eye knife.

"Huanhuan, I'll accompany you to find the conductor, I'm afraid... I'm afraid you will be bullied!" Rong Wan whispered in Liu Huanhuan's ear. They should get out of the car right away. She was afraid that the family would toss again after the car started, and no one would help Liu Huanhuan at that time.

"Don't worry, it's okay, I'm not a bully temper!" Liu Huanhuan patted Rong Wan on the shoulder, and said soothingly.

At this time, the conductor came and urged the person who saw him off to get off the train. Liu Huanhuan hugged her and said goodbye to her.

"Then let's go first, and ask the conductor or the conductor if you have anything to do. Remember!" Rong Wan didn't lower his voice and said, "You can't be wronged and endure it!"

"Well, I know, drive slowly on the road, Ang!" Liu Huanhuan nodded and smiled and said, "Little Qi, we'll see you back from the holiday!"

After Liu Huanhuan was sent away, Rong Wan's vacation was officially started. Qi Lian lives in Rong's family. There is no need to go out on a date deliberately. They are happy to read a book together or go to the kitchen to research new dishes. They can pass most of the day without knowing it. That kind of warm and loving atmosphere. The tacit understanding with no words made the single dogs of the Rong family feel jealous and resentful, and couldn't help but want to make trouble.

Liu Huanhuan finally returned home after driving several times. Her parents were so excited that she wiped her tears. His sister and younger brother were also chatting around her, making her want to cry. This is how big she is. Once away from home for so long.

She took out the new clothes for her younger siblings, and put the good things that Rong Wan had packed for her on the table, making her parents and younger siblings stare. Liu Huanhuan talked to his family about what it was and what it was. It was given by her roommate, and it tasted great.