☆Chapter 77 Who's holding his thigh

Start from the beginning

"Almost!" Guan Ju said with a bitter face, "You saw Teacher Yan in the classroom, I was so unlucky to provoke him, can you say I can't run!!"

"Wait... You said there is Teacher Yan in the classroom?! We didn't notice! Tragedy!" Liu Huanhuan raised his voice.

She and Kuang Miao ran to the bathroom as soon as they handed in their papers. After solving the problem, she went back to the classroom to call Rong Wan. Just as soon as she probed, she saw Rong Wan and Guan Ju, so she didn't look back. Now that I think about it, I feel flustered, the teacher shouldn't...I won't give less curly because of this!

"It's okay, Teacher Yan will not give you less points just because you didn't say hello." Rong Wan smiled and calmed Liu Huanhuan and Kuang Miao. "He doesn't know you anyway!"

"..." That's right, but it feels weird! Liu Huanhuan thought in his heart.

"I knew we should have rushed forward to brush up on our sense of existence..." Kuang Miao smacked regretfully.

"Moreover, there is another person here who is more hateful. Guan Ju said that Teacher Yan was blackhearted and he said he was about to hold his thigh. Teacher Yan heard it." Rong Wan couldn't help laughing as he said it, and it provokes him. Guan Ju's glimpse of resentment.

"... Worship!" Kuang Miao was stunned, and returned the two characters after a while.

"I don't worry, no matter how you die, you won't die miserably!" Liu Huanhuan exhaled and patted her chest twice.

"...Can you still be friends? Is there any roommate love?!!!" Guan Ju gritted his teeth with anger.

"You can't save you with these! Guan Ju, you...Let's look at it!" Rong Wan patted Guan Ju on the shoulder, and said earnestly.

"I'm even more afraid of hearing what you say!" Guan Ju narrowed his mouth and said sadly.

After teasing Guanju, several people began to comfort her again.

Liu Huanhuan said, "What are you afraid of? Teacher Yan may forget it in a few days. How busy he is, how can he always remember this little thing!"

"Yeah, don't be afraid!" Rong Wan nodded to agree with Liu Huanhuan's statement. She held Guan Ju's hand and said affectionately, "Go back to the dormitory first. I'll give you a bottle of wine to drink, beautify your face, drink a little bit of shock!"

"So how embarrassed..." Guan Ju immediately opened his eyes and smiled. "But this is your heart. It would be bad if I don't accept it! I'll drink it all when I go back. Tomorrow will be a quiet beautiful girl!"

Until two days before the holiday, Guan Ju came back with weeping face, and as soon as he arrived at the dormitory, he threw himself on the bed and rubbed his pillow vigorously, muttering madly while rubbing it. Feeling puzzled by this, she stared at Rong Wan again, stretched out her wicked hand to pinch Rong Wan's face, and the two girls rolled into a ball.

"You...don't pinch!" Rong Wan stretched out his hand to cover his face, and his big smoky eyes looked at Guan Jue vigilantly.

"What excitement have you been!" Liu Huanhuan was struggling to separate the two, now he was resting on the chair beside him.

"Unfortunately, I thought Teacher Yan was a good person before. Who knew he was waiting for me here, let me do coolies and run errands for him!" Guan Ju said angrily.

"It's a holiday in two days. It's okay, hold on!" Rong Wan still didn't let go of his hand, protecting his cheek. Seeing Guan Ju's bitter face, Rong Wan felt that she should forgive her just now.

"He said let me do it for him for ten days!!" Guan Ju slammed out of bed twice.

"What's the matter? Anyway, didn't you plan to stay at your relatives in the imperial capital before, just bite your teeth and pass!" Liu Huan said cheerfully.

"I stay in the emperor for fun, not for him as a coolie!" Guan Ju said.

"It's only ten days, go play again when you're done!" Kuang Miao said nonchalantly while eating crunchy snacks.

"You really don't have a backache while standing and talking!" Guan Ju stretched out his hand and scratched Rong Wan's bed sheet, in grief and indignation.

"That's true!" the people in the dormitory said in unison.

The day before the holiday, I accompanied Liu Huanhuan to buy a ticket to go home. The train station was so crowded that there were too many people, and the long queue hadn't bought the ticket Liu Huanhuan wanted. Those who get to her house will get a car, if they can't buy it, they won't be able to get home. Liu Huanhuan was anxious, but there was nothing he could do. He could only say that he would come back to line up the next day.

"Tomorrow you don't follow me, you are too tired to panic." Liu Huanhuan said to Rong Wan when he returned to the dormitory.

"I called my brother at night and asked if he could find someone to get the ticket. If I can't get the ticket, I will accompany you in the line tomorrow." Rong Wan smiled and said, "Don't worry, you can definitely go back. It's really true. If you can't buy a ticket, you will spend the New Year at my house, and our family will be rare for you!"

"Hey, everyone in your family is getting better, but you still have to go home for the New Year!" Liu Huanhuan smiled and said.

In the evening, Rong Wan called home and told his brothers about Liu Huanhuan. Rong Huan and the others agreed to find someone to buy one. The brothers have a good impression of Liu Huanhuan, knowing that she usually takes care of her little sister, they are happy to help.

The next morning, Rong Wan planned to accompany Liu Huanhuan to the train station again. Rong Le called and said that the ticket was bought, but it was a sleeper, and it was too difficult to buy a hard seat. Rong Wan told Liu Huanhuan about the situation, Liu Huanhuan gritted his teeth and asked for the ticket.

Liu Huanhuan originally only wanted to buy a hard seat. The price of the sleeper is a bit high, but now the tickets are so tight, thanks to the help of Rong Wan, I was satisfied. Excluding the money for the train tickets, Liu Huanhuan didn't have much money left on hand. He originally planned to buy more special products of the Imperial Capital, but it was just a waste of it.

In fact, Rong Wan really didn't want to receive Liu Huanhuan's money, but if he didn't receive Liu Huanhuan, he resolutely didn't want the ticket. She knew that Liu Huanhuan was going to take the special products of the Imperial Capital home, so she brought her several packages, including the various pastries of the Imperial Capital, as well as homemade jams, beef sauce, crispy fish, etc., packed in a large box, fresh The strawberries and grapes are packed in another box.

"What are you doing, it's all valuable things, I'm so embarrassed to ask for it!" Liu Huanhuan knew Rong Wan's kindness, but she didn't want to take advantage of her friends, so she resolutely refused to accept it. The pastries are quite expensive, as well as the beef sauce and crispy fish from Rongwan's. The raw materials are worth a lot of money, and the taste is even better. You can't buy it at any cost. Fresh strawberries and A small box of grapes costs more than ten or twenty yuan, and Rong Wan filled her with a large box. How much does this add up!

"Are you still treating me as a friend? This is my intention. If you don't want it, I will be angry!" Rong Wan put on a serious expression and said, "Most of these are my own, and I don't spend much money. Take it home and give it to your uncles, aunts, and sisters to taste!"

"That's too much. I'll just bring two cans of beef sauce. Two cans are enough, it won't work!" Liu Huanhuan knew that Rong Wan was a bit stubborn, so she didn't insist on it anymore, but she was really sorry to take it with her.

"No, my grandfather asked me to bring the dim sum, the beef sauce was made by my grandma, the jam was given by my uncle, and the strawberries and grapes were given by my second uncle and my dad. Don't you want to live up to the wishes of your elders? !" Rong Wan pulled out all the family members directly, so Liu Huanhuan really couldn't say anything.