☆Chapter 69 The plot of dog blood

Start from the beginning

"Good!" Han Qian nodded.

After She Xiqian and the others left, the people from the Student Union investigated again and found that the most suspicious were She Xiqian and Han Qian, but it was not clear who they were. Only the two of them knew the most.

"We also said that She Xiqian has changed for the better these days. Who knows that she is waiting here. The means are more than better!" Guan Ju said with a sneer on the way back to the dormitory.

"Don't be so arbitrary! There is no evidence that it was her, so let's expose this matter first!" Rong Wan said.

"Isn't she still Han Qian? She has no holidays with you, where would she use her show to cheat you?!" Guan Ju said disapprovingly.

"Anything is possible. Don't think about things without evidence. The days are still long, and one day we will know." Rong Wan was quite thinking about it.

"You are so forgiving!" Guan Ju was speechless.

"It's not a big loss anyway!" Rong Wan said with a smile.

"Where is there any loss!! It's a profit at all! How many boys' hearts have been hooked away by you!" Guan Ju's lady temperament was gone, and she almost yelled at Rong Wan's collar.

"My heart was taken away by Xiao Qi, Mei is stuck!" Liu Huanhuan took Rong Wan's arm and smiled so that his white teeth were exposed.

It wasn't until the time when the dormitory was closing that She Xiqian helped Han Qian come back. Han Qian's feet were wrapped in a zongzi, and she seemed to be hurt.

"How? Did you find out something? It should be... just a coincidence?" Han Qian asked quietly while sitting on the bunk.

"We didn't look there again. Some people didn't have the final say on what to find out. If we asked, she asked for nothing." She Xiqian wiped the sweat from her forehead and rolled her eyes angrily.

"Qianqian!" Han Qian stretched out her hand and pulled She Qianqian's skirt, called her in a low voice, and motioned her not to do this again.

"Hehe, it's found that the two people are most suspicious, but you probably don't want to know the names of these two people." Liu Huanhuan raised his eyelids lazily, but didn't turn his attention to these two people.

"Do you suspect us?! How could it be possible?! Less bloody and squirting!" She Qianqian stood up abruptly, but she touched the iron frame of the upper bunk, so pain that tears were streaming out, she insisted on keeping herself What I wanted to say came out.

"No, Huanhuan didn't say anything. Now the student union is still investigating it, and there will probably be results soon, and you will know it then." Rong Wan said calmly, no matter how noisy it is at this time. Make a right or wrong.

"Then I'll wait, hum!" She Xiqian rubbed the bump and sat down again. It was so painful that he was teary, but he still held up his chin and put on a very imposing look.

On the second day, Rongwan and their majors only had one morning class, and the vacation began in the afternoon. She and Qi Lian made an appointment to see Grandpa Yang and Grandma Xu in the family area of ​​the Imperial Capital, and then go home together.

As soon as the last get out of class bell rang, Rong Wan neatly packed the books and put them in his bag. After talking to Liu Huanhuan and the others, he ran out. Qi Lian was waiting for her outside the classroom.

When Qi Lian saw Rong Wan's figure, his calm eyes suddenly softened a lot. He stretched out his hand to carry Rong Wan's schoolbag, and took Rong Wan's hand naturally with his other hand. It seems that they have been rehearsed thousands of times, and the tacit understanding of the two people does not even require eye contact, which really makes single dogs be envious!

"It made me want to fall in love!" Guan Ju said enviously as he watched the two figures go further and further away.

"Why don't I have a childhood sweetheart!" Liu Huanhuan sighed, with sadness in his eyes.

"I believe in love again!" Huang Sang sighed with emotion, lying on Guan Ju's shoulder.

"It's called a romance drama on my body, and it's probably a local drama on me!" Kuangmiao stuffed the last sip of fruit tanpe into his mouth, and was a little confused when speaking.

"...What's so great!" She Qianqian passed them by helping Han Qian, and said sourly. Han Qian glanced in the direction where Rong Wan had left, and then quickly retracted her gaze.

Rong Wan and Qi Lian walked hand in hand on the campus, breaking the boys' hearts behind them! Many people were just astonished by Rong Wan's appearance yesterday, and today they saw the goddess and the tall and cool man holding hands, the gap is not so big!

A gust of wind blows, and the trees on both sides of the road shook, and the leaves clashed, some of them were still caught in the air and finally swayed down, and one of them happened to fall on Rong Wan's head.

"What's the matter?" Rong Wan raised his head slightly and asked suspiciously. He was walking well, but why did he stop suddenly?

"Falling leaves." Qi Lian changed Rong Wan's bag from carrying to carrying, and freed his hands to take down the fallen leaf on Rong Wan's head. It was heart-shaped and glowing beautiful yellow. He didn't throw the leaf away, but put it in his coat pocket, ready to go home and make a bookmark.

At this time they were very close. The tip of Qi Lian's nose was filled with the scent of flowers emanating from Rong Wan's head, and Rong Wan could get close to his heart and listen to his heart as long as he got closer. .

Not far away, a little boy was riding a bicycle out of control, Chao Rongwan. They stood on this road and rushed over, yelling, "Go away, you can't stop the car!"

Qi Lian reacted very quickly. He picked up Rong Wan and then turned aside, avoiding the car and one person rushing over. This series of actions took place in a very short time, and Rong Wan's head was completely stunned. She was lying on Qi Lian's chest, her heart beating very fast.

"Oh, I fell to death!" The child rubbed his butt and got up from the ground, his bicycle fell to one side, and the wheel was still spinning.

"You, why don't you know to pull me a bit..." the child pouted and complained, holding up the bicycle. At the beginning, it was reasonable to say that, after seeing Qi Lian's cold face, he gradually muffled his voice.

"Do you think you are doing the right thing?" Qi Lian's expression was serious, his dark and deep eyes fixed on the child, his brows furrowed, he looked more imposing than the dean of the elementary school.

"...I was wrong!" The child stood up straight for an instant, and honestly admitted his mistake.

"Well, Brother Qi, you almost scared him to cry!" Rong Wan chuckles and laughs. Seeing the child's pitiful appearance, she really can't bear to let Qi Lian train him again. "Little brother, don't do this next time. There are a lot of people in the school. It's easy to cause problems. Besides, it hurts even if you fall."

"Well, I won't dare anymore next time!" The child sniffed and suffocated the tears that were about to come out, but he was still crying when he spoke.

When he separated from the little boy, the boy said goodbye very politely and waved his hand, but the name was a bit wrong. He called Qi Lian his uncle and Rong Wan his sister.

"Look, this kid calls you Uncle because you always keep a straight face." Rong Wan smiled so much that tears were coming out, her eyes were bright and she looked extremely dazzling. When she spoke, the dimples were looming, adding a touch of sweetness.

Qi Lian stretched out his hand to hold on to Rong Wan, who was swayingly smiling, and was quite indulgent in her ridicule of her behavior. Seeing that he didn't respond much later, he got fatter, stretched out his hand to mess around on his face, tugged at the corner of his mouth to help him put on a smile, and then laughed again. "Forget it, I think you are still suitable for being straight-faced! Well, keep it up in the future!"