☆Chapter 68 Temporary Calm

Start from the beginning

After this day, She Xiqian seemed to have suddenly regained her consciousness, and had a lot of restraint, and she could say a few words to Rong Wan and the others, and the dormitory was much calmer. At this time the freshman year started, no one had the leisure to go into the reasons for her transformation, one after another into the busy but colorful university life.

Kuang Miao and Huang Sang started staying after visiting the sights of the imperial capital. They went to the classroom when they had class, and didn't go out when they didn't. They often found Rongwan or Liu Huanhuan to bring meals. Guan Ju joined the Student Union and University Student Art Troupe, and was often busy with some activities. He was regarded as a man of the class among the students. Long Long looked for a part-time job near the school and did a good job. She Qianqian and Han Qian are inseparable, and mysteriously don't know what they are doing every day. From Monday to Friday, the venues for Rong Wan and Liu Huanhuan's activities are basically the dormitory, classroom, and library. They have a bit of "not listening to things outside the window, and only reading sage books".

On this day, Guan Ju collapsed on the bed as soon as he returned to the dormitory, grunting with exhaustion. "I feel like my waist is about to break!"

"Look at you, sitting and not sitting, standing and not standing, if you let the boys who are chasing you see it, they will be scared away!" Huang Sang joked.

"If you get scared away so easily, it would be too superficial, it's just right to be missing!" Guan Ju muttered while hugging the pillow. She seemed to suddenly remember something interesting, and suddenly sat up and said, "I'm telling you, the National Day art performance in our hospital, the two in the dormitory reported for the show, a piano solo and a dance."

"Oh" Kuang Miao nodded and continued reading his novel.

"Very good." Huang Sang didn't have any particular reaction either.

At this moment, Rong Wan was showing Liu Huanhuan the simplest kind of embroidery method. Liu Huanhuan let out a cry of amazement while following Rong Wan step by step, how could he give this little gossip for a long time.

"Hey, I'm asking if you are a little aggressive! Others have programs, and you are still such a fool, can it make sense!" Guan Ju raised his voice in hatred of iron and steel, and knocked hard on the bed to arouse everyone. Attention.

"Not interested!" Kuang Miao raised his head and said.

"I sing out of tune, my limbs are not coordinated, and I can't come." Huang Sang said.

"What about you two, Liu Huanhuan has a loud voice, a clear voice, and how good singing is! Xiaowan, uh, don't do anything else, just show your face!" Guan Ju's focus shifted to Rong Wan and Liu Huanhuan.

White as a jade neck, perfect profile, curled eyelashes that tremble like butterfly wings, and that faint smile, slightly opened red lips... If I were a man, I would definitely fall in love with you! ! Guan Ju glanced at Rong Wan in a self-defeating manner. She is also the school girl of their high school anyway, she thinks she is good-looking and has outstanding temperament, but compared with Rong Wan, she feels that she is scummed by seconds!

"I'll forget it, you can't let me come on stage to sing the national anthem!" Liu Huanhuan said with a heartbeat back to Guan Ju.

Although singing the national anthem at the National Day Art Festival is very suitable, forget it solo! Guan Ju thought for a while, and felt that Liu Huanhuan was not very reliable either.

"Don't look at me, I can't do it, singing is not good, and you can't dance. You can't let me stand stupid on stage, what a shame!" Rong Wan was Guanju's big eyes that flickered Staring at me, I quickly said.

Guan Ju always felt that Rong Wan was modest, and was about to persuade her again, the door was pushed open, She Qianqian and Han Qian came back. The two of them had their hair permed, their hairstyles were very fashionable, and they had high heels on their feet, and they all wore white dresses, which looked pretty fairy. But in the cold weather, is it really cold to wear a skirt? !

"Everyone is here!" Han Qian raised her skirt uncomfortably, and greeted the roommates with a smile.

"This skirt looks pretty"

"It matches the skin tone"

...

"Next time I will take you to buy it too!" She Xiqian was obviously in a good mood. She walked back and forth in the dormitory two laps on high heels, and talked to the people in the dormitory with a smile. "Do you have any programs?"

"As far as I have, they didn't sign up." Guan Ju said.

"I think everyone is very talented. How about we have a show together in our dormitory?" As soon as Han Qian opened her mouth, everyone turned their eyes, and she blushed at that moment. Not accustomed to the feeling of being noticed, the more you speak, the smaller the sound.

"Am I talented? I don't believe it myself! Let's forget it, and save your hind legs!" Kuang Miao said.

"Yeah, we don't have the talent in this area. The important task of winning the dormitory depends on you." Rong Wan added with a smile.

"Then it depends on us!" She Xiqian raised her chin and said confidently.

There was a rare laughter in the dormitory, as if the unpleasantness of the past had disappeared.

Although She Xiqian had an unpleasant temperament, she played the piano really well and won full applause. Guan Ju and a sophomore senior are Qin Xiao and Ming, they are quite tacitly in harmony, the tunes are soft and soft, which is memorable. But when it was supposed to be Han Qian's show, the host's name was Rong Wan.

"How do I feel that I just heard Xiaoqi's name?! It should be a mistake." Liu Huanhuan rubbed his ears, expressing that he couldn't believe what he had just heard.

"You heard that right!" Guan Ju, who just came out of the backstage, looked a little ugly. He always felt that it was not as simple as an accident. "Go, let's go and see what's going on?!"

At the backstage, She Qianqian, with an ugly face, was arguing with the student union members, and Han Qian sat aside with red eyes. "How can you do this? Han Qian said she can insist on dancing, so why do she have to change her show? Yongwan doesn't know how to dance at all!"

"We don't know this too!" The student union's younger brother looked bitter. How could he know that the host had pronounced Rong Wan's name.

"It's okay, I just can have a good rest!" Han Qian smiled reluctantly, which made She Qianqian even more angry.

"They just bullied you honestly! You can't just forget it!" She Xiqian said angrily, and then gave her little brother from the Student Union a vicious look.

"Xia Lei, what's the situation now? Rong Wan did not sign up for any program." Guan Ju took Rong Wan to the student union boy and asked very quickly.

"It may be that there is a problem with the reminder card for the host. It is only possible." Xia Lei said helplessly.

"I'm not wronged, she will dance well at Xiaowan!" Han Qian opened her eyes vigorously, and forced back the tears that were about to well. She also managed to squeeze out a smile, which looked quite affectionate. "This show is up to you, Xiaowan, come on!"

"No, no, she can't dance, aren't you hurting her!" Liu Huanhuan became too anxious, and his voice rose uncontrollably.

"Yeah, it's not good!" She Xiqian followed.

At this time, the student union member in charge of the front desk came to urge once again, and Han Qian's ankle was already a little red and swollen. When the matter reached this point, the arrow was already on the line.

"Okay, I'll go!" Rong Wan smiled and patted Liu Huanhuan and Guan Ju on the shoulders, indicating that they don't have to worry.