☆Chapter 65 Unexpected sweetness

Start from the beginning

"Be honest." Qi Lian allowed her to beat her. Anyway, she didn't use too much effort. It didn't hurt or itchy, and it was just a little fun between lovers.

"I just expressed the truth in my heart." Qi Lian continued after saying a thoughtless sentence, looking more serious than ever. "Xiao Qi, you are the only one who can make me happy, worry, fear, blame and leave me. In the eyes of others, I may be a wood with lack of emotion, but you make me live like an ordinary person, I Tasting lovesickness, would you like to let me experience the sweetness of love?"

"...Where did you... copy this passage from?" This line doesn't match Qi Lian's character, and the style of painting is obviously wrong.

"Don't make trouble!" Qi Lian was a little helpless by Rong Wan's words, and he held Rong Wan's shoulders with both hands to make her stand at attention, but this interruption made him unable to say what he had said sincerely after thinking about it many times. "I'll take it as you agreed."

Qi Lian's palm was very hot, and the heat spread to Rong Wan's body through her clothes, and she could feel the slight tremor. Looking up again, his eyes are also full of seriousness. From birth till now, this figure has occupied most of her time. The little brother who can gently pigtail her braids, the big boy who only smiles at her, and this handsome and tall man who has grown up can shelter her from the wind and rain. Unknowingly, she seems to have accepted that he occupies as important a position as her family in her life. The two lives are human, and I have only encountered this one until now.

Qi Lian reached out to sign Rong Wan's hand, and Rong Wan held her back. When the two looked at each other at the same second, it was easy to find the gentleness that was never hidden in each other's eyes.

The freshly baked couple's way of getting along is not much different from before. While discussing the evening recipes and buying ingredients, the tacit understanding and warmth that flow between the two are comparable to old couples and old wives.

When the two arrived at Qi's house, not only were Grandpa Qi and Qi Ma, but also Qi Ma's cousin's family was sitting on the sofa. There was only the face of a strange girl in her twenties. Rong Wan has seen Qi Ma's cousin's family several times. Qi Ma's cousin's name is Wang Xiu. She works as a deputy in the Qingshui Yamen of the Imperial Capital. Her husband's business is done on a certain scale. His son Ding Kai is also a high-achieving student. He had studied abroad before.

Wang Xiu likes Rong Wan very much. If it wasn't for Rong Wan's young age, she really wanted Rong Wan to be her daughter-in-law. Now that Rong Wan is so beautiful and temperamental, it is not without regrets in my heart. "Xiao Qi is in Imperial Capital University now, and his family are all high-achieving students. Come, take it, this is the red envelope given to you by the aunt. Congratulations on getting the top prize!"

"Auntie, really don't need it!" Rong Wan hurriedly waved her hand. She thought she didn't know Wang Xiu too well, but she couldn't bear to be treated so enthusiastically every time.

"This is what Auntie's intentions are. If you don't accept it, do you not like Auntie?" Wang Xiu stuffed the red envelope into Rong Wan's hand, not allowing her to reject it.

Rong Wan was the worst at dealing with this, and his gaze for help drifted towards Qi Lian, which made Qi Lian very useful. He who has always said little is not hesitating to say anything at this moment. "Auntie tells you to keep it, just keep it, and I will add more rose red jade ointment to Auntie in the future!"

"This rose red jade ointment is in my heart. I used Xiaoqi to adjust it. The skin tone is much better, and the wrinkles around my eyes are less." Wang Xiu smiled and patted the face of the night. hand.

"Sister, blessed are you, these two children are caring!" Wang Xiu was full of envy and hatred.

"...Hehe" Qi Ma smiled and didn't say anything. She thought to her heart, there is no doubt that Xiao Qi is caring, Qi Lian caring is not caring to my old mother anyway, she just thinks of her little daughter-in-law!

Ding Kai's wife, Lin Ling, looked at her mother-in-law being kind to a little girl, and her father-in-law was also applauded, and her husband was listening with a smile. She felt wronged in her heart. What's so good about this Xiaoqi, isn't it just a little prettier than the average person! Even if she is beautiful and likable, she is still an outsider!

"Their brothers and sisters have a very good relationship. They were holding hands when they first walked in. I want to have an older brother!" Lin Ling exclaimed with an enviable expression on his face. She heard her mother-in-law talk about Rong Wan and Qi's family, but she didn't care much at the time. She thought that Rong Wan's stay in Qi's family was similar to an adopted daughter. How could parents like her adopted daughter to be entangled with her own son.

Grandpa Qi's facial expression did not change at all. Mother Qi uttered a lack of interest. She thought it was some hot news, but it turned out to be a hand in hand!

How come this reaction is not the same as expected! Lin Ling glanced at the reaction of Qi's family, muttering inwardly.

Wang Xiu looked at her daughter-in-law with a faint smile, sneer in her heart. She thinks she can conceal anyone with that little thought, it's so stupid!

Qi Lian looked at Lin Ling's gaze with cold sternness, and Lin Ling felt that his calculations had been seen through for only a moment, and he shrank into the sofa with a guilty conscience.

"We are not brothers and sisters, Xiao Qi is my fiancee!" Qi Lian held out Rong Wan's shoulders and solemnly announced.

"What?! Fiancee!!" Ma Rong almost threw the tea cup in her hand, her voice raised unconsciously, and she was overjoyed when she saw Qi Lian's intimate actions, and said with a big smile, "Good job, son!"

"Haha, not bad, worthy of being my grandson!" Grandpa Qi laughed twice and said loudly. The pride in the words couldn't be concealed. After half a minute, he stood up again and said cheerfully, "I'll call Lao Zhang first and tell him not to bother, Xiao Qi has returned to our home, Qi Lian!"

"Yes, yes, let Leizi stop thinking about it!" Ma Rong followed along, fanning the flames.

"I thought that Qi Lian's temperament is still going to be grind, but I didn't expect to start quickly!" Wang Xiu couldn't help but want to pour cold water on seeing her cousin's sore appearance. "Little Qi is too early to graduate, and I have to wait!"

"What's the matter, Xiao Qi is such a good daughter-in-law who waits for a few more years. It's okay." Qi Ma was not shocked by what Wang Xiu said, and was still cheerful. Seeing my son like this, he must be more anxious than their parents. When Xiao Qi reaches the age, he will have to tie people up and be firm, and don't worry, don't worry.

It turns out that Lei Zi is still thinking about Xiao Qi! Qi Lian grasped the armrest of the sofa with his free hand, and unconsciously began to exert force.

If Lei Zi was here, he would have been crying out for grievances, he was innocent, and it was all made up by his father! Is the trust between people so fragile!

Lin Ling had just been dazzled by jealousy, and now he understood it, his face instantly became ugly. She really took it for granted, thinking that Rong Wan's status in the Qi family was average, and she just said something that was out of date. Regret not at the beginning! But there is no way to take it back.

Until he left the Qi family, Wang Xiu didn't mention the real purpose of the trip. The family came here to ask the Qi family to help solve Lin Ling's job transfer problem, but Ding Kai wanted to speak under Lin Ling's sign. But it was cut off by Wang Xiu.

"You are embarrassed to mention it, I am ashamed to let you mention it!" When returning home, Wang Xiu said to the young couple, "Before speaking, think about what you should say and what should not be said."

Facing her husband's helpless expression, Lin Ling couldn't help crying. She just fainted for a while, and did not do anything damaging to the world. Why did her mother-in-law say that to her! For that night? ! Does the mother-in-law understand that Lin Ling is the daughter-in-law of the Ding family!