☆Chapter 51 Xiaoqi was beaten

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I heard two puppies barking beside me. I don't know what they are barking." Rong Wan said with a smile.

After a while of silence, there was a huge laughter, Haiyan laughed so hard that she could not breathe, and Niu Gaoren gave a thumbs up to Rongwan. Some of the children in Taoyuan Village couldn't help but slapped their hands. They felt that Yongwan was worthy of the first place. Seeing that they were level, they could almost choke to death. Their expressions were angry but they couldn't fight back. Shi's aggrieved expression is really funny.

It's not over yet. Everyone is smiling. The teacher came in and didn't say anything about the others. Instead, he called Chang Hong and Zhang Rui to the office with a straight face. Looking at the teacher's expression, he should have seen the previous performance by Chang Hong and Zhang Rui.

Now the two of them are dead! ! All the students here think so.

As everyone expected, the two came back from the office crying. Zhang Rui was okay, and went back to her seat dingy, which was considered to have stopped. However, Chang Hong seemed to have deliberately walked to Rong Wan's side, and stretched out her foot to kick Rong Wan's stool hard, but her feet were still painful.

In the afternoon, when Rong Wan and Xiao Ba still carried the seal on their palms when they came home from school, they immediately attracted the attention of a large family of people after they were discovered by Rong's mother. They thought that the child was being bullied, and Rong Ning rolled up their sleeves to prepare. Go and clean up those little bunnies who bullied their younger siblings.

"It was the teacher. Xiaoba and I made some small mistakes when dictating new words, and we were beaten once or twice. Haiyan and the others were still miserable, and the palms of the beaten were swollen." Rong Wan smiled and shook. Shake the palm.

"What's the matter with this teacher?! How can I beat the children!" Grandpa Rong said angrily. Their Xiaoqi and Xiaoba have always been very good-hearted, and the family has not even been willing to scoff, but this teacher is willing to start. What to do if the child is broken!

"Look at it for the two children, no. Tomorrow I have to go to the school to find the teacher and say, "I will beat the children just for a new word. How can you be a teacher like this!" Rong's mother held Xiaoba's wrist and was careful. Putting medicine on him, seeing two red seals on the palm of his palm, he felt terribly distressed.

"What can you do if you are so reckless? You will annoy the teacher at that time. We Xiaoqi and Xiaoba have a good life in class?" Grandma Rong said in a lesson, and she also blamed the teacher. It's tough to start, but just complaining can't do it. Maybe you have to make the teacher hate your family, and the child will suffer by then.

The teacher didn't think she was wrong, or the information from the parents made her feel that it's okay to hit students. The adults in the village believe in the old saying that a filial son is born under a stick. People will go to the teacher because their children are scolded and beaten, and they will praise the teacher for being responsible. This is the status quo.

"The new words are typed like this once in the dictation. If every dictation is wrong, the child's hands are not needed!" Dad Rong wrinkled his brows, and the anger that surged in his heart did not explode. "I don't believe that there is no one who loves the child. I will go to other parents to see what they think. It is best to go to the principal together and say this."

"Then you go quickly." Grandpa Rong thinks that the method that Dad Rong said is feasible. If their family alone is not easy to act, it will be easier for everyone to talk together.

The pets at home are like Haiyan's family. After hearing what Dad Rong said, he immediately decided to leave the work in the field tomorrow and go to school with Dad Rong. This is not the first time that my child has been beaten. I didn't say a word, and I could bear it. Now someone is talking, they are eager to know that their children are getting more and more beaten now, and they grinned in pain when they put the medicine on them yesterday.

There are a few that don't want to go with Dad Rong and the others. They feel that their Pi boy should be severely disciplined. It's okay to be beaten a few times. There are also a few that simply don't want to make trouble, and fight against other cultural people. Where can they be fought? Now the tossing is simply a waste of effort. They graduated within a few years and let the children bear it.

There are more than 30 children in Taoyuan Village who are in the same class with Rong Wan and Xiao Ba. Dad Rong has searched them all. 21 of them agreed to go to the school with Dad Rong to talk about this matter. The power of it.

The principal of Taoyuan Village Primary School has a good relationship with the villagers. Hearing what the parents said, and seeing the traces of the children being beaten, he was shocked. Some children had swollen palms, and they heard parents say that they couldn't even hold chopsticks yesterday, so they were fed. There is also a boy with poor grades in the class, who said he was slapped with a broom by his teacher.

The teacher was called to the principal's office. She was not guilty at all when facing the accusations from the parents. Instead, she complained that the parents were too accustomed to the children, and she was not easy to manage. She was responsible to the children before doing so.

"Responsible to the child? If the child is wrong, please tell your child that you have written a wrong word. You can punish them to copy it ten or eight times. You beat the child so hard. If this happens, the child still has the mind to go to school, and he is trembling all day long. , What should I do if something is scared, it's not my own child that I don't feel bad." The teacher made an expression that you don't understand anything, making Rong's mother look at her with annoyance.

"Yes, my kids are now trying to ask for leave as soon as they go to school, and deliberately not cover the quilt at night."

"My girl says she doesn't want to go to school, she must help me take her brother at home."

"My family is just such a single seedling, if my child is broken, I will never end with you!"

Parents, you talked with each other. The noisy noise made the principal's head mess up, and what he said was even more frightening. It's not too late to know now, if something really happens. Here, he lost his position as the principal. He would have to be pointed at the nose and scolded for three generations!

"Xiao Li, you should go back and rest for two days first. Give the class to the fourth-grade teacher Wang, and let you know when the investigation is clear." The principal thinks that his tone is already very good. In the Education Bureau, he wants to smoke her right now.

"Principal Zhang, how can you do this? I did this for the children, and it was the parents who were messing around. This is also my fault?!" The teacher patted the table unconvincingly, his eyes widening. , There are too many white eyes, it looks a little scary.

The principal was almost mad, and his tone was naturally not much better. In the end, he almost let the teacher Li get out. In the end, the teacher left unwillingly, and said he wanted the principal to look good.

Within a few days, the teacher Li left. I heard that she was yelled at by her relatives in the Education Bureau. She didn't help her at all, and other schools refused to accept her. In the end, she had to rest at home and rely on her man. To support, some people said that her mother-in-law was very dissatisfied that she had not given birth to a grandson, and they were begging them to divorce. After listening to these rumors, Rong Wan could only sigh with emotion that the wicked have their own wickedness, and it depends on who the heaven has spared.