Erbo Rong and Dad Rong also built something similar to a warm ondol in this greenhouse, which can sleep people, but the main purpose is to dissipate heat. Make the temperature in the greenhouse higher so that the strawberries may ripen faster.

On the surface, the Rong family did not watch the night in the greenhouse. In fact, they had put the big dogs in the greenhouse, all of them mighty and majestic, and especially human. Since the Rong family was developed, they have caught the thieves several times. Grandpa Rong's cleverness surprised him. Let them guard them in the greenhouse.

Rong Wan believes in the abilities of her big dog the most. You must know that she usually feeds this dog, and she eats all the delicacies produced by the space. While feeding them, she talks about letting them protect the home. . The longer these dogs are, the more ferocious. The way they bark their teeth at strangers is enough to scare them, but when they arrive in front of Rong's family, they are so behaved, especially for Rongwan, let them roll and they will never run away. With Sahuan, we can see how remarkable the results are.

After a quiet day in this way, one night, the silent Taoyuan Village suddenly became lively. The barking of dogs was mixed with the crying of men and women, and it spread far and wide. The crying was so terrible, it made people creepy and got goose bumps.

The people who heard the noise turned on the lights one after another, then put on their clothes and took a flashlight to look out, and saw a group of dogs chasing the two people running wildly in front of them, running along the avenue into the village. What came was that more and more people turned on the lights, and they all hurriedly put on their clothes and came out to see what was going on.

The few family members closest to Rongwan's shed suddenly reacted. The place where the noise was first started was not in the direction of Rongwan's shed. Those dogs also seemed to belong to Rongwan's house. The dogs in other people's houses in the village weren't so tall. ferocious. That is to say, the two people chasing by the dogs are likely to be the people from the shed in the night house. After thinking of this, they hurried home and pushed out their bicycles. And a few dogs.

Such a big movement caused most of the villagers in Taoyuan Village to toss, but basically no one complained, and they all wanted to hurry up and see what was going on.

When the Rong family and a group of villagers arrived, the Rong family's big dog had already pushed the two people to the ground. The babbling white teeth seemed to flash with cold light, scaring the two of them without even struggling. NS. Everyone took their flashlights over there. They were acquaintances, Xu Chunhua and Shi Mantang.

"It turned out to be the two of them, too. They were kicked out when the Rong family was building the house. They seemed to be holding grudges all the time. No wonder they were so ruthless." A villager said to the side and took a sip after talking. Such people shouldn't stay in Taoyuan Village at all.

"I guess his family did it. My wife quarreled with Xu Chunhua. After a while, the firewood in my house was ordered, but there is no evidence, so it's hard to tell." A neighbor from Shimantang's family said to the side. Dao said very relieved, they had been suffocated for a long time before.

There were also people on the side who had the same experience as this neighbor, and they all said it now. In this way, Shi Mantang and Xu Chunhua have done a lot of wicked things.

"The third child, let your dog go down, I admit my mistake, I really shouldn't do those wicked things." Xu Chunhua got goosebumps from being licked by the big dog of Rong Wan's family, cried her nose and tears all over her face. She looked particularly embarrassed, and now she was not stiffened.

"Yes, the third child, let your dog go down quickly, we have something to say!" Shi Mantang was also very frightened, for fear that the dog would come up and bite him, and while covering his face with his arm, he said softly. Conciliatory, at this time, I don't care about the issue of embarrassment or not.