☆Chapter 47 There are strange flowers everywhere

Start from the beginning

Ever since Xiao Yu tasted the spicy diced pork brought by Rong Wan's family, she has been fascinated by the taste. She is not a person who can eat peppers. Her lips were red for a few days in a row, the color was very bright, and they looked a little swollen.

Classmates who are familiar with Xiaoyu saw that she had been in this situation for several days, and asked her jokingly what was going on and if she was bitten by a mosquito. Xiao Yu didn't say a word yet, that Leilei coldly hummed and said that Xiao Yu probably kissed her.

After Leilei said that, the class was silent at the time, and the classmates were shocked. They are only elementary school now, and they are still very pure pupils. Someone will openly say the kiss, or settle in something else. On the head of my classmates, it is terrible!

"Shameless, it's disgusting!" Leilei's words made Xiaoyu explode, and she slapped Leilei on the slap. This movement shocked everyone around, but most of them were standing around Xiaoyu. Here.

"You actually said that Xiaoyu, I'm going to tell the teacher that you are so wicked!" A girl who had a good relationship with Xiaoyu reacted and pushed Leilei hard, causing Leilei to land on her ass unsuspectingly. Yes, and she did go to find the head teacher.

"I...I'm just talking about playing, why did she really go to the teacher!" Lei Lei started crying when she saw her classmates running to find the teacher, tears dripping down her eyes, looking very pitiful. "That Xiaoyu beat me!"

"You deserve it, you owe it so much!" Xiao Yu glared at Leilei.

When the teacher came over, she saw Leilei sitting on the ground and crying miserably, with her hands on the place where she was beaten. Xiao Yu and a few classmates stood aside and looked at her coldly. Leilei is the wronged party. This teacher is also speechless to Leilei. She was arguing about changing the same table before, but now she actually said this to Xiao Yu. If this is not a good education, something bigger will happen in the future. Come on.

No matter how Leilei cried and confessed her mistake, the teacher insisted on asking her to call her parents. As a result, her parents apologized to Xiao Yu in a dark face and took her away. When she came back to school the next day, her eyes were swollen like walnuts, but they were more constricted, and she honestly nestled in the corner and stopped making trouble.

"Is it enough?" Just when Leilei became the center of the conversation between Xiao Yu and Rong Wan, Qi Lian couldn't help but speak. He really didn't want Xiao Yu to waste the talking time between him and Xiao Qi.

"Wait, wait... Hey, Xiao Qi, you're going to hang up, okay, okay, let's talk on the phone next time!" Xiao Yu waved impatiently at Qi Lian who was interfering with her call. Waved, but after listening to Rong Wan's words to hang up and go home, it became a little depressed.

"Wait, don't--" Qi Lian hurried up to grab the phone after hearing what Xiao Yu said. Unfortunately, the phone was hung up at this time. He frowned and glanced at Xiao Yu coldly, and then the angry Leizi.

Seeing that his sister was still stupid, Lei Zi wanted to say something, so he hurried up and dragged her away. You must know that Qi Lian was really offended. It would not be someone else, but his poor brother. of.

Sisters and brothers of the Rong family, who brought a lot of gadgets bought from the imperial capital, are the two most beautiful people in Taoyuan Village Elementary School. You must know that most of the children in the village have never traveled far, and not many people in the city have ever been. What's more, it is the imperial capital, which is the place where the legendary great man lives. In the past few days, Rongwan and Xiaobayi are very busy between class and after school. They are entangled in asking questions, so that Xiaoba always frowns and scowls. He doesn't like the unfamiliar ones by his side. .