☆ Chapter 30 Solution and Gain

Start from the beginning

After listening to Rong Quan's words, Zhang Cuicui almost fainted, sitting on the ground and crying bitterly, slapped her thighs, what a regret in her heart! Rong Zhuang was shocked and stood beside his parents helplessly.

Rong Quan and the others have fallen to this point, making Grandpa Rong and Grandma Rong not know how to deal with them. They also said viciously that they were going to Rong Quan to make trouble, and they were also anxious. There is no such thought now.

I don't know what Grandpa Rong and the others said together. Anyway, Rong Quan and Zhang Cuicui went out with red eye circles. Seeing a few children watching them curiously, they didn't stare at them. On the contrary, He smiled at the children, it's not a little bit better than before.

"Sister, don't get close to them!" Rong Ning was frightened by the abnormal behavior of Rong Quan and Zhang Cuicui. He leaned in to Rong Wan's ear and whispered to Rong Wan in a very serious and solemn tone. "It always feels like they are making a bad idea!"

"Well, brother too!" Rong Wan nodded, stretched out his little hand to hold his brother's hand, and swayed twice. This is not the first time Rong Quan and Zhang Cuicui have apologized. Whether it really improves or not depends on the future.

After this day, Rong Quan and Zhang Cuicui seemed to have disappeared in Rong Wan's life. Once when they heard their grandparents chattering, they mentioned that they had gone out of town.

It's the harvest season again, and peanut planing is something that every family has to do. Large piles of peanut seedlings are piled in the yard, one end is green with yellow leaves, and the other is peanuts crowded with earthy flavor. The adults sat together, throwing them, picking them, or chucking them. They threw the peanuts in the pot, and the peanut seedlings were piled on the other side, and they were dried and stored before being fed to the pigs.

Rong Wan sat on the small bench obediently, picking peanuts one by one, his forehead was already wet with sweat, and a lot of dirt was stained on his tender white hands, which looked dirty. She saw Rong Ning picking up the peanuts while picking up the big ones and peeling them.

She picked a very plump peanut, which looked like three peanut beans. Peeling it apart, three plump peanuts lay in the shell, and they could smell one before they were eaten. The refreshing fragrance made Rong Wan's eyes brighten. She couldn't wait to pinch one to give it to her mouth, but was stopped by Rong's mother, so she could only stare at the peanuts away from her!

"Mom, I want to eat..." Rong Wan pursed her mouth, her tender face wrinkled into a bun, her black eyebrows drooped, looking pitiful and cute.

"You have to wash your hands before you can eat!" Madam Rong pointed to her fingers covered in soil.

"Yeah!" Rong Wan nodded hurriedly, and Le Diandian stood up to wash her hands. After two steps, she stopped and told her mother, "Mom, I saw my little brother eat peanuts without washing his hands. I ate a lot of them!"

Rong Ning, who was separated from his mother by a bunch of peanut seedlings, was stunned for an instant. He didn't expect to be betrayed by his most beloved sister! How could my sister become so uncute! !

"You stinky boy, you have taught your sister badly, so don't hurry up to wash your hands with your sister!" Ma Rong glared at Rong Ning. "You are not allowed to eat peanuts until the peanuts are cooked in the afternoon. It's uncomfortable!"

Rong Ning's face instantly dimmed. Although he liked to eat fresh peanuts, the cooked ones were also delicious. He had been looking forward to it for several days! When he brought Rong Wan into the house to wash his hands, his expression that I would not hurt you if you didn't coax me made Rong Wan always want to laugh.

"Little brother will eat dirt if he doesn't wash his hands, and his stomach will hurt!" Rong took the initiative to hold his brother's hand before the evening, and said with his little face up to explain very seriously. In fact, the black and bright eyes are already full of smiles. Her brother is so cute!

"It turns out that Xiao Qi only informs you if he cares! Then my brother blamed you!" Rong Ning felt guilty when she heard Rong Wan's words.

Rongning usually washes his hands in a perfunctory manner, that is, shabu-shabu, and usually does not wash carefully. This time he not only washed his hands clean, but even Rong Wan's little hands including the crevices of his fingers were washed seriously, especially like a good brother.

The two brothers and sisters washed their hands and went out. Tonight, they got their wish and ate the fresh peanuts. They were crispy and tender, and they felt a sweet taste in their mouths. They were so refreshing that she wanted to eat them again. eat. But considering that she still had boiled peanuts to eat in the afternoon, she didn't eat any more after she ordered five.

Some people like to cook tender and tender ones, which can produce water with a pinch, but some people like to cook relatively old peanuts and peanuts that are full. Rong Jia cooked a pot of tender peanuts and a pot of slightly older peanuts, with salt, pepper and aniseed in it. You can't eat it right after it is out of the pot. One is because it is too hot, and the other is to soak the peanuts in the water in the condiment to make it taste better.

When Rong's mother came out of the kitchen with two large plates of boiled peanuts, Rong Zhi and Rong Yuan, who had returned from school, just caught up and hurried to wash their hands. The brothers each grabbed a handful. They picked a few tender ones for Rong Wan, and peeled her a small pile of plump peanuts. They took care of her very carefully.

Tender peanuts can clearly feel the salty, tender and fragrant taste in your mouth. It's nothing if you bite it. If you are a little bit older, you need to chew a few more times. The taste is particularly good and salty. The salty flavor of peanuts blends perfectly during the chewing process, which is especially delicious.

Rong Ning watched eagerly as his brothers and sisters ate one after another, and couldn't help swallowing. He really wanted to eat it too. He had the opportunity to eat boiled peanuts once a year!

"Brother, I will give you six points for Xiaoqi! No more!" Rong Wan took six big peanuts to Rong Ning, and said seriously, "Brother will be uncomfortable if he eats too many peanuts!" "

"Hmm!" Rong Ning nodded hurriedly, "Little Qi, you are so kind to me!"

"Ningning was scorned by her mother for eating too much peanuts, haha!" Rong An guessed the truth of the matter at once, and smiled very gloatingly.

"I think boiled peanuts are delicious. It's delicious, especially good!" Rong Yuan eats peanuts very fast. After a while, he has a pile of peanut shells on hand. "Ningning, you are too bad!"

"Humph!" Rong Ning glared at several brothers and snorted coldly. It's not at all happy to have an older brother, but a younger sister is best.

Rong Wan couldn't help but laugh when seeing his little brother jumped up. After eating the last peanut, she put her fingers with the juice in her mouth and sucked it. The salty taste was pretty good too!