☆Chapter 12 The Purpose of Supreme

Start from the beginning

As soon as Zhang Cuicui said this, not only Uncle Rong and his brothers wanted to smoke her, but even Rong Quan couldn't help but want to plug her broken mouth, and she had to be disturbed by everything.

Even though Rong An and Rong Ning are not very old, they know many things, especially the last time Rong Zhuang was hurt and Rong Wan fell to the ground. They remember clearly, and now they dare to face Zhang Cuicui. When Grandpa shouted, they became angry. The two of them opened their eyes and shouted together, "You hurry up, we don't welcome you!"

Rong Zhuang reacted faster than Zhang Cuicui, and he wanted to punch Rong An and Rong Ning with his fists. His fleshy body was much thicker than the small bodies of Rong An and Rong Ning.

Rong Wan was still a small limp, unable to protect her elder brother at all, but she didn't shrink back, but kicked her calves to the front of Rong An and Rong Ning, and straightened her fleshy little arms to protect Rong. An and Rong Ning then began to cry, teardrops rolling down the white tender face, looking very pitiful.

She looked at Rong Zhuang with fear and anxiety in her eyes, but she still straightened her small body to prevent Rong Zhuang from approaching her brothers.

This made Dad Rong's anger even higher. It was this kid who caused his Xiaoqi to fall to his head. Now he still wants to beat Xiaoqi and Ningning. This broken kid is really shaking the sky! !

"What's the matter? Rong Quan, do you still want your son to beat up my Xiao Qi, right? I think our Xiao Qi was not injured bad enough last time?!" Dad Rong slipped Rong Zhuang up, letting him struggle and yell at him. Let go.

Rong Quan's face flushed red, and he couldn't say a word. Zhang Cuicui screamed for Dad Rong to put Rong Zhuang down. What he said was terribly ugly, and finally threatened Dad Rong.

It's useless to reason with such shameless people. Dad Rong and the others directly blasted the people out and threw everything out of the door. The two families are completely quarreling.

Rong Huan and Rong Le looked at Rong Wan, whose eyes were red from crying, but felt distressed. At the same time, they disgusted Rong Zhuang's family to the utmost. But when they saw the mud ball that was thrown on the ground, they thought of a good idea, so Rong Huan ran to Rong Wan and whispered, "Sister, wait, brothers go and avenge you!" Rong Le rushed out together.

"Little Qi, don't cry, the bad guys have been beaten away!" Ma Rong held Rong Wan in her arms, coaxing softly, rubbing her forehead from time to time, and blowing gently on her. "We Xiaoqi is really brave, and protected my brother!"

Rong An and Rong Ning thought of just now that their sister was so scared and stood in front of them to protect them, so soft, which made them happy and proud. My sister really loved them the most! But at the same time it was very sad. It was a failure for the brother to not protect his sister. They ran up to Rong's mother and took their sister by the hand and promised, "Next time we will protect my sister!"

Rong Wan's chubby held the hands of his brothers, and finally broke into a smile. The tears on his face were not dry, and he looked pitiful and cute. In fact, she was not scared to cry by Rong Zhuang, she just wanted to attract the attention of adults, who knew that she couldn't stop the car when she cried.

Rong Zhi and Rong Yuan came forward unwilling to be lonely, and almost squeezed Rong An and Rong Ning away, "We will also protect my sister!"

"My sister is mine!" Rong An is okay, Rong Ning is a little unhappy, pouting his mouth and muttering, he doesn't like to snatch his sister's brother!

"My sister is also ours!" Rong Zhi and Rong Yuan are determined to defend their rights. Only the caring, sensible, well-behaved and beautiful little sisters can't let Rong Ning monopolize them!

"Hmph, my sister likes me the most. My sister protected me just now!" Rong Ning snorted triumphantly, her little tail almost up to the sky.

"Yes, come!" Rong Wan started to cheer again, almost running out of water when he grinned, and because of this, his words were a little unclear, but it didn't prevent Rong from taking their seats.

"Call me!"

"It's called me!"

"My sister must call me!"

...

Rong Huan and Rong Le came back happily, their faces flushed with excitement, they danced with Rong Wan and the four younger brothers talked about how they cleaned up and strengthened them.

Because the ground is very muddy, the Rongquan family can only push bicycles and walk out of the village with large bags. On the other hand, Rong Huan and Rong Le quickly gathered a large group of children. They all played war games together. They took the path to the dirt slope in front and lay in ambush. When Rong Quan they arrived, they threw mud dumplings at them.

Zhang Cicui's screams made the nearby chickens run around. Rong Zhuang rushed toward the slope like a small steel cannon, but he fell too fast and fell into a panic, all dressed in foreign clothes. destroyed. The children had a complete victory, and then left with a big laugh.

After Rong Wan listened, she patted her hands with joy, and the pink gums and white baby teeth were exposed. She was so happy, she thought,'It's really relieved! The mother and son are probably mad now, but they can't find who did it, so they can only hold their breath in their stomachs! '