☆ Chapter 8 Leisurely Little Day

Start from the beginning

Dad Rong feels even more sour. It is the grandparents who love her the most. My father is the one who loves Xiaoqi the most! Dad Rong, who felt unwilling to think about it, leaned over, grabbing Rong Wan's chubby hand and swaying "Little Qi, call him Dad! Dad—Dad!"

Rong Wan grinned and said the unclear "baba!"

Dad Rong was so beautiful that he couldn't find the North. He took Grandma Rong Wan's calmness from his arms, straightened his arms and raised them very high, his eyes narrowed in excitement. However, Rong Wan is obviously different from her brothers. She doesn't like the game of lifting very much, kicking her calves in protest, and humming "pa!"

"Wrong, wrong, it's Dad-Dad!" Dad Rong had been dazzled by joy at this time, and there was no tacit understanding with Rong Wan. He thought she was happy when he saw Rong Wan kicking her calf.

"Ma...Ma!" Rong Wan said that Madam Rong who drank a bucket of vinegar stretched out a small hand.

"Quickly let Xiao Qi come down, you want to scare the child!" Ma Rong gave Dad Rong a harder twist, and she was just sulking. Who told Xiao Qi to call out his father instead of his mother!

"Little Qi is so smart! I know that Dad is afraid of our mother at such a young age!" Rong An clapped his hands suddenly, his expression seemed to have found something extraordinary, and he shouted out very happily.

The children were ignorant, but the adults couldn't help laughing out loud, which made Dad Rong stiff, but immediately he started to be proud again. "Isn't it normal to be afraid of a daughter-in-law? Are you not afraid? !"

It's not afraid to say it is not afraid, it's not to say it's not afraid! Facing the glance of his wife's wife, all the men in the Rong family turned off, Quandang did not hear Rong's dad's rhetorical question.

On the impulse, Rong Wan could taste the bitter fruit. Uncle Rong's family, Auntie, Second Uncle and his wife, as well as Rong Huan, Rong Le, and Rong An, surrounded Yung Wan and taught her over and over again. How to call it uncle, uncle, second uncle, second uncle, second uncle, and older brother? For Rong Wan, it's not difficult to call him older, but the uncle is magical, even if she knows it, she can't use her tongue for the time being!

"Why are you so anxious, teach your children slowly!" Grandpa Rong came forward to rescue Rong Wan.

"Yeah, don't frighten our Xiaoqi!" Dad Rong nodded hurriedly, echoing Grandpa Rong's statement. In fact, I feel proud of myself. Xiaoqi is only such a small child. It would be great if he learns to call his parents. , Don't worry about anything else.

Of course you are not in a hurry! Xiao Qi will call grandparents and parents! Uncle Rong and Uncle Rong thought secretly, but they just said it in their hearts, they didn't dare to say it in front of their old man.

However, since this day, family members will consciously teach her to speak when she is playing with Rongwan. Of course, the effect is also good. Rongwan can say some words with simpler pronunciation.

Unknowingly, spring has come around, the willow tree has taken out the buds, the rose in the yard has also spit out fresh green, the breeze is blowing, and everything is reviving. The temperature is gradually rising, and the young and middle-aged people in the village have already taken off their heavy cotton-padded clothes and trousers. However, the old saying goes well, the winter clothes of the Rong family must not be taken off prematurely!

For Rong Wan, in addition to the arrival of spring, there is no need to be wrapped in a ball, but there is another delightful place, that is, she can really start farming!

She stole the cabbage seeds and leek seeds that Dad Rong bought to the space. She also heard her dad say that she should buy more sweet potato seedlings and plant them in the field when she was describing it. This made her look bright, sweet potato magic horse. It's definitely a good thing!

The lotus seeds that Rong Wan got into the room have completely settled in Lingquan, and the pieces of fresh green are unfolding, which is very gratifying. Apple tree saplings are already so high, but they still have to wait for them to grow into apple trees. The potatoes buried in the ground have already sprouted finger-high shoots, and all the pumpkin seeds have sprouted. Although they are only small young plants, Yong Wan has already seen the super-large pumpkins in the future!

The space is like a natural greenhouse, but it is not a pure greenhouse. There is no night and no seasons. These crops grow up by absorbing nutrients from the soil and the aura in the space. Depending on the type, the absorption speed can vary. Slow, the growth is naturally different.

Rong Wan now walks more and more steadily, and faster and faster. She is very happy to wander around in her own two-point space, touch this little young shoot, touch that little green leaf, life is truly fulfilling and happy like never before.

That day, Rong Huan and Rong Le returned home with their cheeks swollen, saying that the teacher had given them a compulsory vacation and told them to wait for their health before going to school. It's mumps. Recently, many children in elementary school have gotten it. The adults in the family didn't panic either, they just told the two children not to play with these little ones for the time being. Then they went to the yard and cut a few pieces of cacti, scraped off the thorns and the outer skin, pounded them into mud, and added them. Stir the egg whites together, and finally apply them on the face. Mumps is treated in this way in the village, and the effect is quite good.

Although the adults in the family think it's nothing, but they don't lead Yong Wan to stop by. The half body is strong, and Yong Wan is only so big. It is very important if you get infected. It may be dangerous!

Three days later, Rong Huan and Rong Le were fine. Le Diandian came over to find Rong Wan to play, knowing that they had not seen their little sister in the past few days, so they were not happy. At this time, Rong Wan, who has lost his fart curtain, is happy to play with his two brothers in the yard, but if they don't always hold and carry themselves, it would be better!

That night, there was a lot of shouts from the opposite house, and then someone rushed to the Rong's house to borrow a carriage, saying that the child had a high fever suddenly and he had to be sent to the city hospital for treatment. This incident also shocked Grandpa Rong and Dad Rong. The kid from the opposite house also got mumps and also had a cactus patch. It seemed that his body was weakened and it became so serious! They were extremely thankful that they didn't go out and wander around with Rong Wan!

It wasn't until the kid from the opposite house recovered and was discharged from the hospital that the tension in Rong's family gradually dissipated. Rong Wan discovered that her grandfather and dad would take her out of the house a lot less, and that the cacti in the family had invaded the flower pots that belonged to the'impossible', and the greenery became a large area!